8 days Yoga and Soul Experience in Tenerife
Anahat is a very gifted and giving teacher. The daily yoga/meditation classes and healing treatment took me on a journey that was both cleansing and uplifting!
By the end of the week I felt energised and much lighter. The retreat itself is a magical place, set against a backdrop of mountains and brimming with character. The classes, setting, lovely people I met and trips to so many beautiful places were all better than I could have ever expected. So much care and effort was put into making this a gorgeous and exceptional week!
This yoga retreat has been an absolutely wonderful experience!
I left Hacienda Cristoforo re-energised, full of positive vibes and feeling extremely blessed. Anahat teaches truly from the heart, has so much knowledge he wants to share and gives a lot of himself to the group. There is a broad diversity in his teachings as in the activities. We have visited magnificent places and settings. Not to forget the amazing location where we stayed, Cristoforo, of course. There are so many beautiful things that I took home with me, but what touched me deeply is to go back with ‘brightness in the eyes’!
I am grateful that I have been part of a wonderful group of people and hope to go back again soon!
Thank you again Aday for such an amazing life-changing experience and guiding me along the path from the darkness into the light. I feel very blessed to have met you and it will be my pleasure to spread the word, sharing the details of your Yoga Holidays although it is so much more than that. I hope to send as many of my friends to you as possible so that they too can be embraced by the love and light you so gracefully share with everyone, so that they too are able to blossom.
How about spending a week in nature, practicing yoga and mindful meditation, all the while enjoying the sun and the beach?
Take time to recharge your batteries, release tension and give a boost of positivity to your life by taking the 8-day Yoga and Soul Experience in Tenerife - a yoga retreat especially crafted for the tired souls.
After attending this yoga retreat, you will find the inspiration you need and healthy habits to set a new rhythm in life.
- 865€ - Shared Triple Room 1 Person
- 985€ - Shared Double Room 1 Person
- 1810€ -Shared Double room 2 Person
- 1175€ - Private Room
- Week from 26th December till 2nd January 2019
- Week from 2nd till 9th January 2019
- Week from 3rd till 10th February 2019
- Week from 18th till 25th February 2019
- Week from 1st till 8th March 2019
- Week from 1st till 8th April 2019
- Week from 11th till 18th May 2019
- Week from 1st till 8th June 2019
- Week from 24th June till 1st July 2019
- Week from 13th till 20th July 2019
- Week from 3rd till 10th August 2019
- Week from 24th till 31st August 2019
Any yoga week you spend here in the splendid eco-village is an opportunity for you to learn the secrets to perfect health, peace, and joy.
Connect to your inner wisdom and gain clarity by practicing the right breathing technique and meditation. Sing and dance while enjoying the sun, the beach, and the nature of this amazing island.
The program includes a lot of Kriya yoga, Hatha, Kundalini, Radja, and the ancient meditative practices to help awaken your full potential.
We start the day with yoga and meditation practice before heading for breakfast prepared using organic produce. This is followed by some free time for rest and relaxation and then there’s an excursion for the day where we indulge in some scenic beauty all the while enjoying a delicious picnic lunch.
In the evenings, we will have workshops or open-air practice at the retreat location, by the sea or in nature. Gathering again for dinner, evening talk and rest.
The teachings and experience is a continuous process, naturally guided by the wisdom of yoga bringing deep understanding; no previous experience required.
AMONG THE PROPOSED WORKSHOPS ARE
- Guided meditations (Kundalini, healing, forgiveness)
- Chakra science and art of Self-mastery
- Heart chakra opening meditative dance
- Pranayamas (purifying your energy through breath) and yogasanas
- Cosmic Mantras: from chanting into awareness
- Temazcal (Native American sweat-lodge ceremony)
- Massage workshop and partner yoga
- Improvisation contact dance
Anahat (Aday Garcia)Core Subject: Yoga and Philosophy
The retreat is organized at Hacienda Cristoforo, a place that makes you enter a different pace altogether - a 15-minute walk from the sea and 2 beaches.
This jewel of ecotourism is located at the sunny west of Tenerife, in a paradise of eternal spring for the excellence of its climate all year round.
The accommodation will be in beautiful rustic houses sharing a double room with an attached bath. Private rooms are also available at a higher price.
The accommodation - designed highlighting the detail-work of the Greek architect Deenise Devaris - has a natural-environment set-up. Hacienda Cristoforo features palm trees, turtles, organic garden, farm, exotic pool, gardens, and magical corners.
Choose from private room, double or shared accommodation at different prices.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Three daily meals are included in the price. Yoga en Tenerife offers a nutritious ovo-lacto-vegetarian diet with fresh local produce.
The meals are mainly organic vegetarian food, including eggs and dairy products.
A full picnic to take away will be selected for the excursions and there will be fruits, nuts, and herbal tea always available on the retreat.
This diet helps to invigorate the body and regenerate vitality.
Should you have some specific dietary requirements, such as gluten- or lactose-intolerance, Yoga in Tenerife will do their best to satisfy your needs.
What Makes This Program Special?
This program is designed for you to connect with your inner-self. For this, there are multiple yoga and meditation sessions, various workshops, and excursions as a part of the retreat. Come, be a part of the pristine beaches of Tenerife Islands that offer you the opportunity to discover your true-self and set on a path to enlightenment.
- Feeling lighter
- Perfect health and vitality
- Increase of energy
- Increased flexibility of body and mind
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- All yoga classes, lessons, and workshops scheduled.
- Transfer to and from Tenerife South airport on the first and last day of the event (Between 10:00 am and 18:00. Flights landing at another time or day must pay 30 € extra as transfers cost)
- Use of pool, internet facilities, gardens, and common areas.
- Accommodation in a double room.
- Fruits and teas available 24 hours.
- All meals (3 per day - breakfast, lunch pic-nic for tours and dinner)
A natural environment and care to detail work of the greek architect Denise Devaris. Palm trees, turtles, organic garden, farm, exotic pool, wooden yoga hall and magical corners. This jewel of ecotourism is located at the sunny west of Tenerife, in a paradise of eternal spring for the excellence of its climate all year round.
Why choose paraaday
- Ancient yogic meditations for awakening
- Clearing past blockages and emotional purification
- Initiation into the science of mantra and pranayama
- Daily yoga sessions from Kriya, Kundalini, Hatha, and Radja yoga
- Excursions to Natural Reserves and National Park
- Inspirational talks to expand your consciousness
- Healthy and nutritional vegetarian meals
- Temazcall (sweat-lodge) ceremony