No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Parahita Bali
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 06-April-2020
- Duration: 25 Days
- Area: Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Gianyar Bali
Dive deeper into the true art of Yoga teachings and philosophy, join Parahita Yoga Teacher Training at the beautiful Bona Village, Bali. Deepen your courting along with your yoga exercise, build a day by day exercise of asana, pranayama, and meditation that suits you, benefit the talent set you will need to teach others. You'll emerge with a broader expertise in Vinyasa, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation.
If you live and breathe the yogi way of life, you will be mind blown with our scenic location that is nestled surrounding by rice fields and cornfield, very peaceful and calm.
I loved the energy of the staff, the knowledge and wisdom of the Teachers and Founder of Parahita. They all genuinely care about the main goals and values of Yoga which is why I came to get Yoga certified in Bali, but they did even better than I imagined.
I learned so much about myself and about life! Came closer to something which I can’t really describe. The staff and the teachers are so welcoming which makes the atmosphere warm and nice to be in. Just like family. Can’t wait to share the knowledge I learned on Bali to the rest of the world! Julian also says thank a lot! He loved it there as well.
Core Subject: Traditional Hatha
Puspa is one of the Founders of Madhuyogasan Yoga, a local Balinese charity that supports these retreats. A large percentage of our takings goes to this foundation to support their work in improving the lives of disadvantaged Balinese people, retaining Balinese culture, and improving the lives of local people through free yoga classes. Puspa has been a yoga teacher for more than fourteen years and has a depth of knowledge in traditional yoga. She will introduce you to Balinese culture on a level that goes far beyond the normal tourist trail. Possessing a strong commitment to community service and herself an inspiration, Puspa has worked in orphanages in several Asian countries and seeks to advance the longevity of Bali, its culture, and its people.
During this training program, you will be staying at Bona Village. Set in the harmonious surroundings of Rice field and Cornfield With a wonderful variety of accommodation with garden, cornfield and pool views to suit your individual needs, from a superior room, queen room, king room, and a twin room.
Together with a deep retreat style 200-hour yoga teacher training that will let you dive deep into yourself and into the ancient lore of yoga.
The curriculum is based on classical yoga using elements from the ancient scriptures such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, Upanishad, Hatha yoga Pradipika, and Tantra yoga combined with modern spiritual teachings.
- Intensive study on learning yoga philosophy and the art of teaching
- 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa Internationally accredited Yoga Alliance official certificate
- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional Yoga Practitioners
- Deeply Transformative inner journey
What to expect:
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Increase your confidence in teaching others
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
What will you gain:
- A body nourished with healthy food
- A new perspective and worldview
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the yamas and niyamas
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
Example Of Daily Schedule:
- 07:00 AM - 07:30 AM Meditation
- 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM Asana practice
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM Yoga philosophy
- 13:00 PM - 14:00 PM Lunch, free time to explore the area and enjoy the beaches
- 14:00 PM - 17:00 PM Teaching practice or lectures
- 17:00 PM - 19:00 PM Freetime
- 19:00 PM Dinner
During the training, you will stay at the beautiful Bona Village Bali. Set in the harmonious surroundings of rice field and cornfield with a wonderful variety of accommodation with garden, cornfield and pool views to suit your individual needs, from a superior room, queen room, king room, and twin room. Sit back relax and enjoy the ambience of the outdoor pool with sauna.
The training package includes breakfast during the whole course. Unlimited drinking water will also be provided.
The restaurant caters for vegetarian, vegan, and meat options.
As a student at Parahita Yoga Teacher Training, you will not only learn the art of teaching yoga asana, but you will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle, and techniques of yoga, while enjoying the paradise that is Bali, where the body and heart open easily, the mind relaxes, and your meditation becomes more profound.
In the training, they help the students go into themselves, overcome their limitations and inner struggles and find the internal yoga teacher that is already in them (as in everyone); and they do this through a deep process of self-inquiry, inner healing, and transformation.
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick and drop
- All yoga teaching resources
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- Delicious breakfasts lunch and dinner
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour certificate upon successful completion
- Parahita T-shirt/top and Tote bag
What's Not Included
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
Parahita bali is located inBona Village Inn Located on the lust green rice field with a beautiful view of both sunset and sunrise. Only takes 45 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes to the famous tourist destination of Ubud and 10 minutes from the beach.