No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Paramanand Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-March-2020
- Duration: 26 Days
- Area: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Forest
Yoga is a complete scientific discipline that helps unification of body, mind, heart, and ultimate energy.Yoga Teacher's Training provides a systematic understanding of yoga practices and the methodology of teaching yoga. Yoga is not just postures. It is a complete science to be understood thoroughly before one opts to teach. Yoga Teacher's Training opens up unique dimensions to learn techniques of teaching yoga.
Dr. Omanand Guruji
Core Subject: Yoga Master
He is Karma Yogi, many people visit him with pains, and sorrows. They experience transformation of lives through Yogic techniques. His unique techniques Chidshakti Jagran Prakriya and Consciousness Power Awakening are helping many. Guruji lives a simple life, full of compassion and divine love. His in-depth true knowledge benefits all seekers. Under his guidance, one easily experience beautification and purification of body, mind, intellect, brain and soul. When one meets him with pure heart, will feel delighted, peaceful and release blockages and toxins from their lives.
This retreat will be held at Indore in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is situated in the midst of the picturesque thus offering placid vibes for the individual’s positive growth.
Apart from Yoga Course Syllabus following will be add on in each category in accordance with duration and advance studies.
- Theory and practical: Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Bandhas, Chanting, and Meditation.
- Teaching methodology, Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student's process of learning.
- Special techniques, and applied yogic sciences for healthy life.
- Anatomy and Physiology includes both physical Anatomy and Physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and astral/energy/subtle Anatomy and Physiology (Chakras, Nadis, etc.)
- Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle, Study of Yoga Scriptures (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, 'living the life of the Yogi', etc.
- Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
- Assignments in related fields.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 06:00 AM Wake up and self practice/Meditation
- 07:00 AM to 08:30 AM Practice & Instructions of various techniques of Meditation, Asanas, Pranayam, Yogic Kriyas
- 09.00 AM Breakfast
- 09:45 AM to 10:45 AM Karma Yoga
- 11:00 AM to12:00 PM Yoga asana/ Theory / Practical
- 12.00 PM to 01:00 PM Yoga Practices / Practical /
- 01:30 PM Vegetarian Meals
- 02:30 PM Self & Personal Studies, assignments / Relaxation
- 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Anatomy/Communications /Presentations / Philosophy/ Courses
- 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM Meditation, / Yoga therapies / Yoga Nidra / Lectures / Satsang / Kirtan/ Yoga Philosophy/ Discussions /QA
- 07:30 PM Vegetarian Meals
- 09:30 PM Self studies
- 10:30 PM Sleep/lights off
*Sundays holiday except Assembly at 9.30am
*Special Blessings / Guidance by the enlightened master: Swami Sri Paramanandji and/or HH Swami Baba Kedarnathji subject to their availability.
*Normally they visit Indore twice/thrice in a year.
*All sample Classes/schedules are tentative and subject to change.
They have six acres of campus with 43000 square feet constructed area that encompasses yoga and meditation halls, single and twin-sharing accommodation for residents, traditional Goshala (cow shed), old-age home, free ophthalmic services to poor patients, free yogic therapy to poor patients, Panchkarma Ayurveda hall, library, and serene gardens.
Satiate your palate with the vegetarian meals.
- 200-hour yoga teachers training certificate (eligible to register with Yoga Alliance)
- Additional manual for yoga therapy for selected diseases
- Additional yoga therapy lectures and wherever possible practical, and participation in yoga therapy treatment
- Introduction to basic Ayurveda. Additional classes teaching yoga therapy and basic Ayurveda are included.
- This Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for beginners, intermediate, or advanced yoga aspirants.
- Yoga Therapy Training Certificate 30 hours: Additional Cost 200USD
- Ayurveda cooking certificate with an additional cost of 140USD
- Ayurveda massage or Panchkarma certificate at the ashram's Ayurveda center is also available for practical self-experience and training with an extra fee of 140USD
- Full board meal
- Yoga alliance certification
Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research teaches traditional yoga from scriptures as old as 10,000-years. Their yoga styles include various branches of yoga like Ashtanga, Hatha, Kriya, Gyan, and other branches. Their instructors will teach you the basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, emotional, and energy levels. These important practices for yoga teachers are taught by the masters with proven track records.