No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Prana Veda Bali
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 22-December-2019
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Singaraja, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Pescetarian,Ayurvedic,Include Meat,Dairy Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Spend a leisure holiday by the ocean during the Christmas week and integrate Yoga, Meditation, and Music along with wellness activities for deeper relaxation. Explore the profound transformative energies amidst the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean and the tall coconut trees, in Bali.
This retreat is an ideal option for couples, as well as singles to relish the Christmas Vibes. Experience this unique amalgamation of ancient yogic techniques with modern and therapeutic applications. Embrace the natural beauty in Bali and realize your natural state of wholeness.
Core Subject: Physical Therapist
Renate is a Physical Therapist by profession and had been running her clinic in Germany for 20 years. She added psychotherapy into her training and spent 4 years in India, gaining knowledge about Ayurveda, Yoga, and Mediation. She first visited Bali at the age of 30 and fell in love with this island. She then founded Prana Veda Bali, to provide a special place for holistic healing.
Far away from the main tourist spots, Prana Veda Sanctuary is located in Bondalem, Tejakula. This region in the Northern coast of Bali, offers a wide beachfront of the Indian Ocean. The center stands in the middle of an exotic garden that features an oasis with tropical fruits, flowers, coconut trees, and a swimming pool.
Divine Christmas Retreat incorporates Yoga, Pranayama, Breathwork, and Music with Aqua Healing.
Experience lively Yoga and Meditation sessions with music that would uplift your souls. Let your body invigorate with relaxing Ayurvedic spa and Breath Meditation in the afternoon.
The major highlight of this retreat is the Aqua Healing session, where one can feel the sound and vibration in a warm Watsu pool. This retreat is for anyone who wishes to spend a lovely Christmas while building deeper relationships and self-love.
Enjoy a special candlelight dinner along with a live concert for the Christmas celebration.
Daily Sample Schedule:
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM : Breakfast
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM : Musical Yoga Session
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM : Ayurvedic Spa
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM : Lunch
- 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM : Meditation and Pranayama Class
- 12:45 PM - 13:30 PM : Wellness Activities (Sun Bath, Aqua Healing, etc)
- 13:30 PM - 16:00 PM : Break and Refreshments
- 16:00 PM - 17:30 PM : Leisure time
- 18:00PM - 19:00 PM : Dinner
- 20:00 PM : Sleep
The sanctuary has 5 consciously designed guest rooms for an unmatched and lavish stay in Bali. Each room has distinctive features that would enhance your stay at Prana Veda Bali. All the rooms have antique style furniture with colonial style wooden floorings.
- The Orchid Room- The air-conditioned room is at garden level with a lovely ocean view for a relaxing experience. Apart from that, the room has a double bed, single bed, dressing room, beautiful natural stone bathroom and a terrace with hammock.
- The Jasmine Room- This ocean view room has amazing ventilation and features a double bed, single bed, natural stone bathroom, and a private terrace.
- The Sunrise and Sunset room- The rooms features an ancient double bed, natural stone bathroom, and a magnificent view of the ocean.
- The Lotus room- This is small yet pretty single bed room with attached bathroom and a private balcony that faces the garden.
- The Gecko room- The Gecko room offers two variants; single bed and double bed, with private bathrooms.
The center offers organic and delicious food three times a day, along with a special candle light dinner for Christmas.
The food is prepared in a healthy manner using fresh herbs, salads, vegetables, and fruits, which are produced in the center’s organic garden.
The inhouse chefs prepare special homemade yogurt and jam using tropical fruits, along with home-baked bread.
Lactose-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian options are also available on special request. Refreshments such as coffee, tea, cakes, fresh fruit juices and healing herbs are also available for all the guests.
- Lively Yoga Sessions- Experience immersive Yoga sessions and let your body move with the rhythm of the music. Start your mornings with Sun Salutation and other Yoga postures that would fill your body with energy and positivity.
- Meditation and Breath Work- Practice soulful meditation alongside the oceanfront and embark on a magical journey to your innermost desire. Learn breath meditation with live music and experience a new form of interactive meditation.
- Wellness Activities- Rejuvenate your body and senses with Ayurvedic spa, Sun Bath, and water meditation. Feel the sound and vibration with Aqua healing in a warm Watsu pool.
- Recreation Activities- Enhance your stay with recreation activities like- snorkeling, swimming, excursion to waterfall, fishing trips and cooking activities.
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 6 Morning Yoga sessions with Music
- 5 Hours of Massage
- Sound Healing Session
- Breath Mediation Class
- Excursion to Waterfall and Fisher Boat Trip
- Cooking Class
- Candle night Dinner and celebration on Christmas
Prana Veda Bali Sanctuary
Located on the Northern coast of Bali, in Bondalem, the center offers a wide beachfront of the Indian Ocean. Isolated from the crowded tourist spots, the sanctuary provides a peaceful and relaxing ambiance to all the guests. The center features a heated Wastu pool and an exotic organic garden with tropical fruits, flowers, coconut tree, and an oasis. The Yoga halls and meditation rooms are well ventilated and spacious for soulful sessions.