No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Ricky Florack
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 22-March-2019
- Duration: 4 Days
- Area: Playa del Carmen , Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Food: Vegetarian, Vegan, meat and/or fish, dairy-free, gluten-free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea
Day 1 Friday March 22
• 3.00pm Arrival And Check-In To The Bric Hotel
• 5..00pm Welcome And Restorative Yoga
• 7.30pm Family Style Welcome Dinner + Mexican Mole Tasting
Day 2 Saturday March 23
• 7.00am Morning Walk And Local Market Visit
• 8.30am Beach Yoga
• 10.00am Beach Breakfast
• 11.30am Boutique Shopping Tour Playa Del Carmen And Cacao Tasting
— Afternoon Free For Relaxing By The Pool, Massage At The Spa, Beach... —
• 5.00pm Yoga Nidra
• 7.30pm Progressive Dinner In Downtown Playa Del Carmen + Mezcal Tasting
• 10.30pm If You’re Still Up For More, Join Us To See A Fire Show At The Beach
Day 3 Sunday March 24
• 7.30am Morning Flow Yoga
• 9.30am Mexican Breakfast At A Local’s Favorite Spot
— Afternoon Free Time For Relaxing, Discovering Playa Del Carmen, Beach Or Pool Time… —
• 4.00pm Tarot Circle
• 5.30pm Wine-Tasting
• 7.00pm Family Style Dinner
Day 4 Monday March 25
• 7.30am Morning Flow Yoga
• 9.30am Farewell Breakfast At The Bric Hotel
• 11.00am Check-Out
* Program is subject to change, due to unforeseen circumstances, changes in weather etcetera.
* Let us know your dietary restriction upon booking, we accommodate to everyone
By the way my first yoga class was great, I felt the Caribbean breeze run through my body. Awesome experience. Yoga for Martial Arts: I’m in.
“Ricky is my absolute favorite yoga teacher to learn from and practice with. Her classes are always the exact dose I need of either energy and fun, or, grounding and learning to breathe and relax. Her classes inspired me to become a yoga teacher myself, but even still, I love to go back and take classes with her.”
Arielle Thomas Newman
Core Subject: MA, E-RYT 500, Founder of Yoga By The Sea, Playa del Carmen
Arielle Thomas Newman is an Experienced Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher with over 28 years of professional yoga teaching experience. She has developed an eclectic style of teaching yoga, drawing from her study with world renowned yoga teachers such as Judith Lasater, Erich Shiffmann, Gary Kraftsow, and Rodney Yee. Her lyrical Vinyasa Flow sequences reflect her career as a modern dancer and National Endowment for the Arts - funded choreographer.
Core Subject: RYT 200
Originally from the Netherlands, she is now living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. She is a certified yoga teacher since 2015, and fully enjoying studying, sharing and teaching her yoga practice.
Situated in the heart of Playa del Carmen on 28th street, only steps to the World famous 5th Avenue and Mamitas Beach Club.
A balanced mix of all-level yoga classes in various styles, and tasteful food experiences. All centrally located in Playa del Carmen, 3 blocks from the beach, steps from 5th avenue, and with a quiet boutique spa hotel stay.
Our boutique hotel The Bric Hotel is located in downtown Playa del Carmen. It has stylish, comfortable, fresh rooms. Each room has a balcony or patio. Even though we’re right in the center of Playa, you’ll still have quiet nights here.
The Bric Spa is located at the hotel, where you can book additional spa treatments or massages. The pool area is perfect to relax for a couple of hours and dream away about our next culinary experience. We’re on walking distance from every hotspot we plan on visiting with you.
We include breakfast en dinner experiences: a mix of family style shared meals, a progressive dinner, an various tastings: wine, cacao, Mexican mole and mezcal.
We offer options for people who eat everything including meat poulty and/or fish, vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Please let us know about dietary restrictions up front. This is very important, as it is a huge part of our preparations to make sure that dining experiences are all set.
If you can't choose between Yoga and Food. If you are a 'foodie' and yogi at the same time... This is for you!
- 3 Nights Stay In A Double Room In Boutique Hotel The Bric Hotel In The Center Of Playa Del Carmen
- Use Of The Pool And Lounge Area At The Hotel Patio
- 6x Yoga Session With Ricky And/Or Arielle
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 1x Wine Tasting - 1x Cacao Tasting - 1x Mezcal Tasting - 1x Mexican Mole Tasting
- Welcome Bag
- Boutique Shopping Tour In Playa Del Carmen
What’s Optional Or Not Included
- Flights To/From Cancun Airport
- Transfers Between Cancun Airport And The Bric Hotel
- 1 On 1 Yoga Consultation
- Massage/Spa Treatments At The Bric Spa (Special Offers For You As Guest)
- Drinks, Snacks Or Meals Other Than Mentioned To Be Included
- Personal Or Unexpected Expenses Like Souvenirs, Toiletries, Medication Etc.
The Bric Hotel
A boutique hotel located off of 5th Avenue in the center of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The BRIC hotel offers charming hotel rooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and full services including concierge, WiFi Internet and pool.
Situated in the heart of Playa del Carmen on 28th street, only steps to the World famous 5th Avenue and Mamitas Beach Club. Enjoy the luxury of staying in the heart of Playa del Carmen, experience the excellence of service pledge from the staff.