No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 07-March-2020
- Duration: 15 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Desert,Lake
The land of Gods and yoga summons the aspiring yogis to immerse into the teachings of the divine healing method of the Yoga. Rishikul Yogshala presents the utmost opportunity to tread the life-transformative journey with its 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in the holy abode of Rishikesh, India.
Let the sacredness of the town and the esteemed guidance of the yoga luminaries direct your path towards enlightenment and peace. This is where the very first step to becoming a yoga erudite lies.
Core Subject: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Teaching Methodology
A yoga practitioner from his early days and now a revered yoga instructor, Bipin Baloni is a beacon of light, hope, and wisdom. Having worked for his pharmaceutical business for three years, he heard his true calling and nurtured his love for yoga under the guiding light of Yogi Mahesh. Since 2009, Bipin has been consistently practicing and preaching the Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Vidya to generations helping them evolve the best at yoga and as a human. He has a spiritual heart that deeply understands his students and knows who to lead them towards their goals.
Core Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Born and raised in a traditional family, Gangesha was introduced to the spiritual scriptures at a young age and decided to deepen his knowledge further under the esteemed guidance of Saint Swami Rama. An E-RYT and surrendering himself to the extensive field of yoga, Gangesha has worked extensively for the upliftment of the humanity and is loved by his students for his humbleness and calming personality. A master of Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Kundalini Yoga and Pranayama, a yoga session with him leaves the students inspired, healthy, and happy. Once a Naga Guru, he encourages his students to tap into the mystical Kundalini energy within.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Pranayama
Since her childhood, Kavitha Hangargi has been living a spiritually inspired life in Karnataka. Her upbringing was enriched with the values and teachings of the great 12th-century saint, Kannada Poet, and Hindu Philosopher-- the Basavanna. Being brought up in a spiritual environment motivated her to traverse the path of yoga. It was in the year 2006 when she stepped into the yogic arena and there was no turning back. She gained her Pranayama wisdom from Sri Ganeshwar Avdhut in Srisailam forest, meditation, philosophy, and other yogic teachings under the great master of Swami Veda Bharati and Swami Rama Sadak Gram. She began her professional career in her homeland of Karnataka where she spread the knowledge of her masters in 42 villages.
Rishikesh is a town in the Uttarakhand state of India. Asserted as the ‘Gateway to Garhwal Himalayas’, this town is an epitome of simplicity, peace, and divinity. Surrounded by the mighty Himalayas and the holy Ganges, Rishikesh is a place unfolding tranquility, fulfillment, and enjoyment in its truest sense.
100-hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is the fundamental step towards the evolution into a yoga erudite and a serious yoga teacher. Designed with veracity, brilliance, and according to Yoga Alliance standards, Rishikul Yogshala’s 100-hour yoga program focuses on the traditional knowledge of yoga and offers a magical life-changing experience.
In the close vicinity of the sparkling temples and the flowing Ganges, transform into a human with a heightened perception, Yogic values, and a certified teacher of sheer brilliance. Upon successful completion of the course, the school awards the graduates with Yoga Alliance recognized certification endowing you with the liberty to spread the science across the globe.
An idyllic home away from home in the breathtaking views of Rishikesh, India, the Rishikul Yogshala abode in Rishikesh is enclosed in the pristine natural ambiance giving away pleasing vistas of the holy town.
The accommodation is available on both private and sharing basis, furnished with contemporary facilities like beds, TV, fans, lights, coffee table-chair, etc. Some of the rooms have balcony space for leisure time.
A holy town advocating the philosophy of Ahimsa and Sattvic diet by the way of Vegetarian food. A soul-satiating meal full of nutrients, taste, and pleasing aromas is served to the students three times a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner include freshly cooked vegetables, rice, chapatis, along with continental assortments and refreshing herbal drinks.
- Teachings of the most classical styles of yoga--Hatha and Ashtanga for understanding the other forms of yoga styles
- Learning to imbibe the Yoga Philosophy for leading a true Yogic life.
- Practical Teachings of Pranayama techniques for improving the quality of breath and creating a balance in mind-body-spirit.
- Dedicated meditation practices for attaining dhyana, awareness, and serenity
- Understanding the human body through Anatomy classes for the rightful use of the yogic techniques
- Adjustment and Alignment Classes for proper practice of the yoga postures in order to reap the maximum benefit out of it
- Group discussions for sharing of ideas, expanding of the mind, and collective learning of Yoga.
- Gaining a perspective insight into the world of Ayurveda
- Teaching Methodology classes for imbibing the pragmatic way of conducting yoga classes.
- Tour and Travel facilities for exploring and witnessing the magic of Rishikesh, India.
- Yoga Alliance Validated Certification acknowledging you as a certified yoga teacher
- 24x7 running hot and cold water supply
- Pickup and drop facilities from nearby Airport and Railway Station
- Free-Wi-Fi Services for social connectivity
- In-house Ayurveda center for curing and revival of body and mind.
- Excursions and Visits facility
- Attending the Ganga Aarti at the Triveni Ghat
- 3 Yogic Meals along with herbal drinks and Indian tea
- 28- days accommodation
- Study Material
100 Hour Yoga TTC
Fulfilling its mission of reaching out to the people with authentic yoga knowledge-- Rishikul Yogshala has been working towards its aim since 2010. The Yoga Alliance recognized school offers yoga teacher training programs, specialized yoga classes, and yoga retreat packages across all its major locations in India, Nepal, Vietnam, and Thailand.