No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 07-March-2020
- Duration: 28 days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian, Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Desert
Nurture the spirit and devotion for yoga and spirituality in purest form in the pleasing and scintillating ambiance of Rishikesh, India. Get registered with Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Rishikul Yogshala in the incredibly beautiful Rishikesh, India.
The 28-day program is perfect for the devoted to explore the metaphysics of yoga and build a foundation as a sincere practitioner and Yoga teacher of the finest standards.
Core Subject: Asana, Anatomy
A strong believer in the fact that yoga and science are intensely linked with each other, Kushal ji has devoted his life in exploring the complicated aspects of yoga through scientific point of view. Kushal ji holds a Master’s degree in Yogic Science and a strong experience of working with the In
Core Subject: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Teaching Methodology
A yoga practitioner from his early days and now a revered yoga instructor, Bipin Baloni is a beacon of light, hope, and wisdom. Having worked for his pharmaceutical business for three years, he heard his true calling and nurtured his love for yoga under the guiding light of Yogi Mahesh. Since 2009, Bipin has been consistently practicing and preaching the Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Vidya to generations helping them evolve the best at yoga and as a human. He has a spiritual heart that deeply understands his students and knows who to lead them towards their goals.
Core Subject: HathaYoga, Pranayama
Since her childhood, Kavitha Hangargi has been living a spiritually inspired life in Karnataka. Her upbringing was enriched with the values and teachings of the great 12th-century saint, Kannada Poet, and Hindu Philosopher-- the Basavanna. Being brought up in a spiritual environment motivated her to traverse the path of yoga. It was in the year 2006 when she stepped into the yogic arena and there was no turning back. She gained her Pranayama wisdom from Sri Ganeshwar Avdhut in Srisailam forest, meditation, philosophy, and other yogic teachings under the great master of Swami Veda Bharati and Swami Rama Sadak Gram. She began her professional career in her homeland of Karnataka where she spread the knowledge of her masters in 42 villages.
Rishikesh in India is a paradise for nature, yoga, and adventure buffs. Decked with the majesty of the Himalayas and purity emanating Ganges-- Rishikesh, India enlivens the pores of the visitors in a charismatic manner. Widely acclaimed for its yogic espionage and sacredness, Rishikesh is a place that provides the ideal ambiance to awaken the spiritualist and yogi in every individual.
From an ordinary being, transform into a certified yoga teacher with a refined skill set through the veritable route of 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India. With the aim to fulfill the divine aspiration of every yoga enthusiast, this program is designed to provide a perspective insight into the world of yoga.
The course immerses the students into authentic teachings and allows the students to embrace the process of transfiguration in the benevolent climate of Rishikesh, India. Upon the successful completion of the course, the participants are awarded Yoga Alliance Certification. This enables you to spread the wisdom of Yoga across the globe.
- Hatha Yoga – Beginner series
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series
- Yoga Philosophy -1
- Yogic Anatomy
- Meditation -1
- Yoga Nidra-1
- Adjustment & Alignment Class-level1
- Shat Kriya –level 1
- Mantra -1
- Mudra -1
- Teaching Methodology-1
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Yogic Cooking
- Group Discussion
- Practicum -1
A proper resting place is crucial for developing an ideal body and mind for yoga practices. Rishikul Yogshala offers its guests and students an opportunity to experience harmonious living in spacious and clean accommodations.
The rooms are facilitated with modern facilities for convenience and provide a stunning view of the Himalayas in the backdrop. The accommodation is available on a sharing and single basis.
Treat your taste buds with healthy and appetizing meals thrice a day prepared with organic herbs and fresh produce. A platter full of Dal, Chapattis, Rice, and Vegetables is provided to the students along with continental assortments and herbal drinks.
- Learn and Practice classical Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
- Understand the importance of Pranayama (Yogic Breath) in Yoga and Life.
- Meditation practices for learning to tranquilize the mind
- Incorporating the Yoga Philosophy Values in life for leading a Yogic lifestyle.
- Learn to perform the yoga postures with precision during Adjustment and Alignment
- Gain insight into the human body for the correct implementation of the yogic science
- Introductory classes on Ayurveda.
- Hands-On training for imbibing the skill of conducting practical classes.
- Visits and Excursions to places of interest in Rishikesh.
- Prestigious Yoga Alliance Certification that honors you with the title of certified yoga teacher and allows you to preach the art across the globe
- Experience the sacredness of Rishikesh, India while undergoing an optimistic transformation
- Shatkriyas for Internal Cleansing
- Yogic Cooking Classes for nourishing the health and belly with delectable meals.
- Hot And Cold Water With Shower
- Ayurveda Center In The Hotel For Rejuvenation
- Pick And Drop Facilities From Nearby Airport And Railway Station
- Travel And Touring Facilities Available
- Free Wi-Fi access to stay connected with your dear ones.
- Stroll By The Ganges
- Attending The Evening Ganga Aarti
- 3 Yogic Meals a Day along with Herbal Drinks
- 28-Day Accommodation
- Study Material
Rishikul Yogshala is situated in the heart of the scenic and tranquilizing location of Rishikesh, India. Rishikul Yogshala is one of the reputed yoga teacher training schools with branches in several breathtaking locations within India and other neighboring countries like Nepal, Vietnam, and Thailand. The school has a team of RYT (registered yoga teachers) with years of experience delivering traditional knowledge in accordance with the contemporary lifestyle.