300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
The God’s own country, Kerala, India calls out to the avid yoga practitioners to take a leap in their yogic journey with 300 Hour Yoga TTC. Amidst the natural environs, evolve into a yoga practitioner and teacher of the highest standards.
This course not only provides an in-depth understanding of the yogic wisdom but also lets the students explore the healing properties of Kerala Ayurveda. Take this course for utmost strengthening, nurturing, and tap into your limitless potential.
A sacred investment of time, strength, and heart with in-depth yoga and meditation practices in the fabled coastal paradise of Ayurveda--Kerala, India. This course incorporates the enhanced yogic teachings and elements of spirituality inviting the students to self-introspection and personal transformation.
An expedition of strength, solace, and internal healing, 300 hour Yoga TTC in Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala opens doorways for profound mental, physical, and spiritual refinement.
Bipin BaloniCore Subject: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Teaching Methodology
Gangesha ChaitanyaCore Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Kavitha HangargiCore Subject: Mantra & Ashtanga vinyasa
300-hour yoga teacher training course in Kerala, India-- the enriching land of Ayurveda prudence is highly appropriate for embarking on the path of traditional science of Yoga and Ayurveda ambit the discipline and purist lifestyle. From natural splendor to the comforting soul, Kerala, India is the healing heaven sanctifying the soul of every visitor in an optimal fashion. Sail to the enchanting region of Varkala in Kerala for 300 hour yoga teacher training course.
With natural beautiful settings and small strands of clean sandy beaches, Varkala is the breathtaking place to slowly watch the day turn into weeks and months while undergoing a soulful journey.
- Hatha Yoga – Advanced
- Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice) – Advanced
- Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle II
- Pranayama – Swara Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy and Psychology
- Adjustment and Alignment II
- Mantra II
- Teaching Methodology II
- Mudra II
- Yoga Nidra II
- Shatkriya II (Yogic Purification for Body Preparation and Self-Healing)
- Bandhas II
- Chakra and Kundalini Concept II
- Practicum II
Experience a village-life lifestyle with contemporary amenities at disposal at our eco-mud accommodations in the beauty of Kerala, India. Designed to provide relaxation and peace, accommodations are available on a sharing and private basis.
Every room has twin beds, private washroom, study area, and separate coffee table and chair.
Each hut has a private balcony for leisure evenings and deep-introspection in the tranquil atmosphere. Facilities remain the same for single and sharing rooms except for the bed sizes.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
A spread of balanced Ayurvedic food choices is served to the guests for keeping them hale, hearty, and allowing them to go through the rigorous routines with ease. The food is prepared according to the principles of Ayurveda and taste for health and pleasantry.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Delve into the advanced teachings of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, the foundations of other yoga styles.
- Yoga Philosophy lessons for leading an Indic yogic lifestyle
- Pranayama and Breath Control lessons for internal purification.
- Meditation practices along with mantra chanting for experiencing calmness
- Teachings of Shat Kriyas, Yoga Nidra, and other yogic concepts for self-healing
- Awaken the dormant forces within the Chakra and Kundalini Concept.
- Gain Yoga Alliance Certification upon successful completion of the course that allows you to take yoga classes worldwide.
- 300 Hour YTT certificate
- Tour and Travel facilities enabling you to explore the wonderful land of Kerala, India.
- Undergo Ayurvedic treatments by specialized Ayurvedic doctors and practitioners.
- Acquire the wisdom of the science of life, Ayurveda through enlightening classes conducted by the school.
- The accommodation is near to the beaches giving away the opportunity for morning and evening strolls.
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Food and Accommodation included.
- Study Material
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the best yoga schools accredited to Yoga Alliance USA in the verdant heart of Kerala, India. Since its establishment, the school has been spreading the science of Yoga and Ayurveda to millions with authenticity creating a better society to live in. In addition to yoga teacher training programs, the school also conducts specialized retreat programs in the beautiful locations of Rishikesh, Kerala, Vietnam, Thailand, and Nepal.
Why choose Rishikul Yogshala
- Specialized Yoga Classes
- Most Revered Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Aims At Creating a Society of Health, Wellness and More
- Worldwide Accreditation Status, Globally-Certified Curriculum
- Renowned , Experienced and Friendly Management and Faculty
- Bestowing Authentic and Intensified Learning of the Ancient Art of Science
- Enhancing Your Yogic Learning and Be an Evolved Practitioner or Yoga Erudite