No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 07-March-2020
- Duration: 58 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Become an epitome of moral conduct, strength, health, and illuminate the lives of all those who come in contact by unearthing the deeper layers of yogic science in the holy land of Rishikesh in India.
Evolve through different stages of discipline, develop awareness of the Self, and harbor the power to integrate your true ‘self’ with Rishikul Yogshala’s 500 hour yoga teacher training course in the yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh, India.
Core Subject: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Teaching Methodology
A yoga practitioner from his early days and now a revered yoga instructor, Bipin Baloni is a beacon of light, hope, and wisdom. Having worked for his pharmaceutical business for three years, he heard his true calling and nurtured his love for yoga under the guiding light of Yogi Mahesh. Since 2009, Bipin has been consistently practicing and preaching the Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Vidya to generations helping them evolve the best at yoga and as a human. He has a spiritual heart that deeply understands his students and knows who to lead them towards their goals.
Core Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Born and raised in a traditional family, Gangesha was introduced to the spiritual scriptures at a young age and decided to deepen his knowledge further under the esteemed guidance of Saint Swami Rama. An E-RYT and surrendering himself to the extensive field of yoga, Gangesha has worked extensively for the upliftment of the humanity and is loved by his students for his humbleness and calming personality. A master of Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Kundalini Yoga and Pranayama, a yoga session with him leaves the students inspired, healthy, and happy. Once a Naga Guru, he encourages his students to tap into the mystical Kundalini energy within.
Core Subject: HathaYoga, Pranayama
Since her childhood, Kavitha Hangargi has been living a spiritually inspired life in Karnataka. Her upbringing was enriched with the values and teachings of the great 12th-century saint, Kannada Poet, and Hindu Philosopher-- the Basavanna. Being brought up in a spiritual environment motivated her to traverse the path of yoga. It was in the year 2006 when she stepped into the yogic arena and there was no turning back. She gained her Pranayama wisdom from Sri Ganeshwar Avdhut in Srisailam forest, meditation, philosophy, and other yogic teachings under the great master of Swami Veda Bharati and Swami Rama Sadak Gram. She began her professional career in her homeland of Karnataka where she spread the knowledge of her masters in 42 villages.
Rishikesh, India is the mirror of the Himalayas and the headquarters of Rishikul Yogshala. Embellished with a spectacular beauty and the charm of the Holy River Ganges, Rishikesh is the perfect destination to satiate the soul with comfort and peace. Enclosed in pristine beauty, Rishikul Yogshala awaits your presence.
Feed the soul and fulfill the divine aim of transforming into a yoga instructor and practitioner of the highest level with 500 hour yoga teacher training in the land of nature embellishments, Rishikesh. This is an intensive course with a detailed immersion into the system of yoga through a thorough amalgamation of 200 Hour and 300 hour Yoga Teachings destined to take you through the internal journey of reconnecting with the authentic self.
The 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in the land of spirituality and yogic highness, Rishikesh perfectly suits the yogis desiring to escalate in their yogic journey. Firm your roots in the science of yoga and evolve as a glorious yoga teacher with high values, excellence, and skills with this program at Rishikul Yogshala.
- Hatha Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Ashtanga Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Levels of Concentration and Meditation (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Pranayama (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Anatomy and Psychology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Adjustment and Alignment (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Mantra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Mudra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Nidra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Shatkriya (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Bandhas (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Teaching Methodology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yogic Cooking
Relax and rejuvenate in Rishikul’s accommodation in the quaint setting of Rishikesh, India. The accommodation has spacious and clean rooms giving a glimpse of the mesmeric Shivalik Ranges and panoramic views of the town.
The rooms are well-furnished with modern amenities and are well- equipped to take care of the personal needs of the guests. Enjoy a reviving time in the natural settings.
Honor the taste buds with vegetarian and vegan delicacies that are both healthy and delicious. Prepared by the professional chefs comprising of produce sourced from the plush agricultural fields and cooked in medicinal herbs, the food served is for the body as well as the soul. Fresh fruits, herbal drinks and succulent salads are also served to the students for holistic nourishment.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the two traditional forms of yoga-- Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Adopt the virtues of Yoga Philosophy and imbibe the pragmatic yogic lifestyle
- Sit in stillness and master the art of concentration through advanced Meditation practices
- Learn safe landing and existing, modifications, variations of yoga poses through adjustment and alignment classes
- Advanced Pranayama techniques for activating the Sushumna Nadi.
- Practical lessons on taking yoga classes for the best outcomes
- Get rewarded with Yoga Alliance validated certificate that validates your credentials of attaining the highest level of certification in the field of Yoga Teacher Training.
- 500 Hour Yoga Alliance validated certificate
- Yoga in the mountains in the glory of basking sun.
- Sightseeing with a guide
- Karma Yoga Projects
- Waterfall Trekking Activities
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Free Accommodation
- Vegetarian Meals and herbal drinks thrice a day
- Study Material
Rishikul Yogshala is a reputed yoga teacher training school with pillars rooted in authenticity, dedication, service to humanity. Reaching out to the people with its Yoga Alliance approved certification programs in India and other countries like Nepal, Iran and Vietnam, the school is a leader of the 500 Hour Yoga TTC in the spiritual country of Rishikesh.