500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
Become an epitome of moral conduct, strength, health, and illuminate the lives of all those who come in contact by unearthing the deeper layers of yogic science in the virgin land of Nepal. Evolve through different stages of discipline, develop awareness of the Self, and harbor the power to integrate your true Self with Rishikul Yogshala’s 500 hour yoga teacher training course in the valley of Pokhara, Nepal.
Feed the soul and fulfill the divine aim of transforming into a yoga instructor and practitioner of the highest level with 500 hour yoga teacher training in the snow-laden place of Nepal. This is an intensive course with a detailed immersion into the system of yoga through a thorough amalgamation of 200 Hour and 300 hour Yoga Teachings destined to take you through the internal journey of reconnecting with the authentic Self.
The 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in the meditative land of Nepal perfectly suits the yogis desiring to escalate in their yogic journey. Firm your roots in the science of yoga and evolve as a glorious yoga teacher with high values, excellence, and skills with this program at Rishikul Yogshala.
Bipin BaloniCore Subject: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Teaching Methodology
Gangesha ChaitanyaCore Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Kavitha HangargiCore Subject: HathaYoga, Pranayama
Pokhara, Nepal is the mirror of the Himalayas and the center of Rishikul Yogshala School. Embellished with a spectacular beauty and charm, Pokhara is the perfect destination to satiate the soul with comfort and peace. Enclosed in its pristine beauty, Rishikul Yogshala awaits your presence.
- Hatha Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Ashtanga Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Levels of Concentration and Meditation (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Pranayama – Swara Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Anatomy and Psychology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Adjustment and Alignment (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Mantra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Mudra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Yoga Nidra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Shatkriya (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Bandhas (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Teaching Methodology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Yogic Cooking
- Practicum (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Group Discussion
Relax and Rejuvenate in a resort-like accommodation in the paradise of Pokhara in Nepal. The accommodation has spacious and clean rooms giving a glimpse of the snow-clad Annapurna ranges and panoramic views of the town. The rooms are well-furnished with modern amenities and are well- equipped to take care of the personal needs of the guests. Enjoy a reviving time in the natural settings.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Honor the taste buds with vegetarian and vegan delicacies that are both healthy and delicious. Prepared by the professional chefs comprising of produce sourced from the plush agricultural fields and cooked in Ayurvedic herbs, the food served is both for the body and soul. Fresh fruits and succulent salads are also served to the students for holistic nourishment.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Gain a holistic understanding of the two traditional forms of yoga-- Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Adopt the virtues of Yoga Philosophy and imbibe the pragmatic yogic lifestyle
- Sit in stillness and master the art of concentration through advanced Meditation practices
- Learn safe landing and existing, modifications, variations of yoga poses through adjustment and alignment classes
- Advanced Pranayama techniques for activating the Sushumna Nadi.
- Practical lessons on taking yoga classes for the best outcomes
- Introduction to the science of Ayurveda.
- Get rewarded Yoga Alliance validated certificate that validates your credentials of attaining the highest level of certification in the field of Yoga Teacher Training.
- 500 Hour Yoga Alliance validated certificate
- Yoga in the mountains in the glory of basking sun.
- Phewa Lake visit with a guide
- Karma Yoga Projects: Lakeside Cleaning
- Trekking Activities to Annapurna Range
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Free Accommodation
- Yogic Meals and herbal drinks thrice a day
- Study Material
500 Hour Yoga TTC
Rishikul Yogshala is a reputed yoga teacher training school with pillars rooted in authenticity, dedication, service, and humanity. Reaching out to the people with its Yoga Alliance approved certification programs in India and other countries like Thailand and Vietnam, the school is a leader of 500 Hour Yoga TTC in the spiritual country of Nepal.
Why choose Rishikul Yogshala
- Specialized Yoga Classes
- Most Revered Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Aims At Creating a Society of Health, Wellness and More
- Worldwide Accreditation Status, Globally-Certified Curriculum
- Renowned , Experienced and Friendly Management and Faculty
- Bestowing Authentic and Intensified Learning of the Ancient Art of Science
- Enhancing Your Yogic Learning and Be an Evolved Practitioner or Yoga Erudite