7 Day Idyllic Seafront Ayurveda Retreat
Relish the benefits of the oldest healing and healthcare practice of Ayurveda with Ayurveda Retreat in God’s own country Kerala. Sprouted on the divine land of India, Ayurveda is the science of life, harmony, and longevity.
The 5000-year-old medicinal system is designed to balance and cleanse the body, mind, and soul. Famous for scintillating beaches and temples, Rishikul Ayurshala in Kerala offers 7-days of immersive courses and therapies that provide complete rejuvenation, healing, and rest.
- 7-Day Ayurveda Retreat in the tropical ecstatic and sea town of Varkala, Kerala, reverberate with the holistic healing therapies of Ayurveda.
- Understanding the body according to bio-elements or Dosha- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Cleansing the body, mind, and soul through Panchakarma detoxification therapy.
- Relaxing and Rejuvenating Spa with herbal elixirs
- Restorative Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Leaning the art of Ayurvedic cooking.
- Learn the Holistic Philosophy of Ayurveda.
- Understanding the relation between Ayurveda and Yoga
- Knowing about the detoxification process with Panchakarma diet.
- Undergo the therapeutic and deep-relaxation massage with warm- medicated, dosha-specific herbal oil.
- Learn more about ancient medicinal science and yogic life in consultation with Ayurveda Experts.
Gangesha ChaitanyaCore Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Kavitha HangargiCore Subject: Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
RohithakshaCore Subject: Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, and Yoga Therapy
Kerala, a South-western state of India located on the Malabar Coast, is known for its red-cliffs and palm-lined beaches, emerald sea water, glistening backwaters, and a plethora of flora and fauna. Designated as the ‘God’s own country’, the region is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and the sacredness of Ayurveda Science. Kerala is has everything to embark upon a transformative inner-journey of healing and love.
An idyllic seafront setting surrounded by a picturesque view, the accommodation offered is a perfect home that is full of tranquillity and poised. The rooms are ocean-facing where you can enjoy the mesmerizing sight of the Sun rising and dipping. Equipped with all the modern amenities like twin beds, TV, attached washroom, mosquito nets, private seating area, etc., the place is ideal for a comfortable and revitalizing stay.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Relish a palate-satiating Ayurvedic food packed with balanced nutrition. A holistic spread of fresh seasonal fruits, crunchy salad sides, and vegetables prepared in Ayurveda spices and herbs, herbal tea and drinks are served thrice a day. All the dishes are prepared by traditional Ayurveda culinary chefs. The school also serves vegan food on demand.
What Makes This Program Special?
- A complete purification of the body and mind that motivates you to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Meeting and socializing with like-minded people.
- Dwell in a beach-side lush-green ambiance.
- This Ayurveda Retreat is a step towards a holistic and happier way of life.
- Attain a peace of mind and undergo a soul-soothing experience in the picturesque environment of Varkala, Kerala.
- Ayurvedic Food thrice a day
- Sea-front Accommodation
- Ayurvedic Massage and Spa
- Free Yogic Cooking Classes and tutorials on Ayurveda
- Excursions and Visits
7 Day Ayurveda Retreat
Kerala is the land of Ayurveda, and undertaking an Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala with Rishikul Ayurshala provides you with the best Ayurveda services and therapies via traditional methods. The Retreat Center is located at an ideal location that is surrounded by soul-soothing scenic views. Experience the yogic lifestyle in the purest form under the guidance of experienced Ayurveda teachers and therapists. The beach-view lets you experience the enthralling view of sunrise and sunset and also creates a perfect setting to practice yoga and meditation on the shores.
Why choose Rishikul Yogshala
- Specialized Yoga Classes
- Most Revered Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Aims At Creating a Society of Health, Wellness and More
- Worldwide Accreditation Status, Globally-Certified Curriculum
- Renowned , Experienced and Friendly Management and Faculty
- Bestowing Authentic and Intensified Learning of the Ancient Art of Science
- Enhancing Your Yogic Learning and Be an Evolved Practitioner or Yoga Erudite