No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 07-March-2021
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Varkala, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Desert
Relish the benefits of the oldest healing and healthcare practice of Ayurveda with Ayurveda Retreat in God’s own country Kerala. Sprouted on the divine land of India, Ayurveda is the science of life, harmony, and longevity.
The 5000-year-old medicinal system is designed to balance and cleanse the body, mind, and soul. Famous for scintillating beaches and temples, Rishikul Ayurshala in Kerala offers 7-days of immersive courses and therapies that provide complete rejuvenation, healing, and rest.
Core Subject: Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Born and raised in a traditional family, Gangesha was introduced to the spiritual scriptures at a young age and decided to deepen his knowledge further under the esteemed guidance of Saint Swami Rama. An E-RYT and surrendering himself to the extensive field of yoga, Gangesha has worked extensively for the upliftment of the humanity and is loved by his students for his humbleness and calming personality. A master of Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Kundalini Yoga and Pranayama, a yoga session with him leaves the students inspired, healthy, and happy. Once a Naga Guru, he encourages his students to tap into the mystical Kundalini energy within.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
Since her childhood, Kavitha Hangargi has been living a spiritually inspired life in Karnataka. Her upbringing was enriched with the values and teachings of the great 12th-century saint, Kannada Poet, and Hindu Philosopher-- the Basavanna. Being brought up in a spiritual environment motivated her to traverse the path of yoga. It was in the year 2006 when she stepped into the yogic arena and there was no turning back. She gained her Pranayama wisdom from Sri Ganeshwar Avdhut in Srisailam forest, meditation, philosophy, and other yogic teachings under the great master of Swami Veda Bharati and Swami Rama Sadak Gram. She began her professional career in her homeland of Karnataka where she spread the knowledge of her masters in 42 villages.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, and Yoga Therapy
Nurturing a love affair with the science of yoga, Rohistaksha is a registered yoga teacher from a Yoga Alliance recognized organization. Having a total experience of 9 years in practicing and teaching yoga, he specializes in various subjects including Hatha yoga, Power Yoga, and Yoga Therapy. He also possesses a sound knowledge of yoga asanas and other movements. This combined with the wisdom of breathing methodology, relaxation techniques, and their principles enable his students to delve deeper and safely into the yoga practices. His vast pool of knowledge, expertise, and years of experience is a great asset for the school as well as the students.
Kerala, a South-western state of India located on the Malabar Coast, is known for its red-cliffs and palm-lined beaches, emerald sea water, glistening backwaters, and a plethora of flora and fauna. Designated as the ‘God’s own country’, the region is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and the sacredness of Ayurveda Science. Kerala is has everything to embark upon a transformative inner-journey of healing and love.
- 7-Day Ayurveda Retreat in the tropical ecstatic and sea town of Varkala, Kerala, reverberate with the holistic healing therapies of Ayurveda.
- Understanding the body according to bio-elements or Dosha- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Cleansing the body, mind, and soul through Panchakarma detoxification therapy.
- Relaxing and Rejuvenating Spa with herbal elixirs
- Restorative Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Leaning the art of Ayurvedic cooking.
- Learn the Holistic Philosophy of Ayurveda.
- Understanding the relation between Ayurveda and Yoga
- Knowing about the detoxification process with Panchakarma diet.
- Undergo the therapeutic and deep-relaxation massage with warm- medicated, dosha-specific herbal oil.
- Learn more about ancient medicinal science and yogic life in consultation with Ayurveda Experts.
An idyllic seafront setting surrounded by a picturesque view, the accommodation offered is a perfect home that is full of tranquillity and poised. The rooms are ocean-facing where you can enjoy the mesmerizing sight of the Sun rising and dipping. Equipped with all the modern amenities like twin beds, TV, attached washroom, mosquito nets, private seating area, etc., the place is ideal for a comfortable and revitalizing stay.
Relish a palate-satiating Ayurvedic food packed with balanced nutrition. A holistic spread of fresh seasonal fruits, crunchy salad sides, and vegetables prepared in Ayurveda spices and herbs, herbal tea and drinks are served thrice a day. All the dishes are prepared by traditional Ayurveda culinary chefs. The school also serves vegan food on demand.
- A complete purification of the body and mind that motivates you to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Meeting and socializing with like-minded people.
- Dwell in a beach-side lush-green ambiance.
- This Ayurveda Retreat is a step towards a holistic and happier way of life.
- Attain a peace of mind and undergo a soul-soothing experience in the picturesque environment of Varkala, Kerala.
- Ayurvedic Food thrice a day
- Sea-front Accommodation
- Ayurvedic Massage and Spa
- Free Yogic Cooking Classes and tutorials on Ayurveda
- Excursions and Visits
7 Day Ayurveda Retreat
Kerala is the land of Ayurveda, and undertaking an Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala with Rishikul Ayurshala provides you with the best Ayurveda services and therapies via traditional methods. The Retreat Center is located at an ideal location that is surrounded by soul-soothing scenic views. Experience the yogic lifestyle in the purest form under the guidance of experienced Ayurveda teachers and therapists. The beach-view lets you experience the enthralling view of sunrise and sunset and also creates a perfect setting to practice yoga and meditation on the shores.