No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 07-March-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Varkala, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Desert
Carouse in the jubilance, well-being, self-care, and love with Ayurveda Teacher Training in its begotten land, Kerala, India. In the prolific landscape of Kerala, India, carpeted with coconut plantations and picture-perfect beaches, make way for internal healing and deep rejuvenation through Rishikul Ayurshala Ayurveda Teacher Training.
Core Subject: Certified Ayurveda Experts, Therapists, and Doctors
A yoga practitioner from his early days and now a revered yoga instructor, Bipin Baloni is a beacon of light, hope, and wisdom. Having worked for his pharmaceutical business for three years, he heard his true calling and nurtured his love for yoga under the guiding light of Yogi Mahesh. Since 2009, Bipin has been consistently practicing and preaching the Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Vidya to generations helping them evolve the best at yoga and as a human. He has a spiritual heart that deeply understands his students and knows who to lead them towards their goals.
Welcome to the beacon of true healing and world authentic of Ayurveda, Kerala, India. Beautifully lying in the southern part of India and decked with natural treasures, Kerala resides in the heart of the nature lovers, beauty admirers, and wanderers. Unearthing the deepest layers of Ayurveda in its birth land is an experience hard to be found anywhere on this planet.
The program shall be conducted in Varkala -- the heart and soul of Kerala. Located a few steps from the infamous papanasam beach, the program site is a treasure to behold.
Rishikul Ayurshala aesthetically presents a credible source in the form of Ayurveda Teacher Training to traverse the path of equanimity and salubrious living. The program conducted in the Ayurveda capital of the world ‘Kerala’ immerses the students into the teachings of the ancient science of healing for living a harmonious life forever as well as help others do the same.
Evolve into a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner with Rishikul Ayurshala’s comprehensive Ayurveda Teacher Training program.
Rest, relax, and rejuvenate completely in the Rishikul Ayurshala sea-facing accommodation. A spacious, airy, and well-lit accommodation set against the pleasing views of the glistening beach, the rooms are furnished with private washroom, beds, mosquito nets, fans, tv, and lights for comfort and convenience. The place also has a balcony for spending peaceful time admiring the sublime nature and weather of the town.
Ayurveda places importance on the role of diet and nutrition for maintaining an ideal body, mind, and soul so as to lead a fulfilling life. Therefore, at Rishikul Ayurshala, holistic three meals combining the Ayurvedic principles and flavors are offered to the students and guests. The meals are prepared by the Ayurvedic connoisseurs retaining the nutritional value and taste to the optimum levels.
- Knowing the History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda for a complete understanding of the science.
- Understanding the three types of body constitution and their diagnosis for balancing the doshas.
- Classification of Yogic practices according to body constitution or the three doshas
- Learning the Sapta Dhatu (7 body tissues) and the techniques to nurture them through Ayurvedic herbs and yoga practices
- Studying the fundamental concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy
- Six types of taste and their relation to body humors: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Ayurvedic cooking classes for preparing food according to the body dosha type for healing
- Usage of Herbal Remedies and Herbs for curing
- Coastal accommodation for comfort living and restful slumber
- 24*7 Hot water shower supply
- Free-Wi-Fi access for staying connected with family and friends
- Ayurvedic food thrice a day for satiating the hunger pangs
- Ayurvedic cooking classes for preparing wholesome meal choices in everyday life
- Holistic Ayurvedic wisdom for a deeper understanding of the science
- Residing in the lap of nature, Kerala, India.
Rishikul Ayurshala is established by Rishikul Yogshala with the vision of spreading the Ayurvedic knowledge and helping the world believe in its curative and reformative powers. The school unveils the study and benefits of Ayurveda to the common man and woman with utmost sincerity through its assortment of Ayurveda programs.