No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 07-March-2020
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Desert,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Yoga aficionados, travelers, and seekers are invited into the foothills of the Himalayas on the land of the World Yoga Capital ‘Rishikesh’ to dwell into the inner conscience and open yourself to an enhanced living during the Mindfulness Retreat program at Rishikul Yogshala. This retreat is the perfect vacation for unleashing the yogi in you and experience mindfulness in the shadow of the revered Yoga teachers and Spiritual Guru.
Shwaasa Guru Swami Vachananand Ji
Core Subject: Honored Yoga Guru
Swamiji has dedicated his life to unearthing the treasures of yoga and spirituality and finds immense gratification in imparting some of his knowledge to various entities seeking contentment in life.
The land of Yoga, Rishikesh in India is the place to savor mindful experiences in an absolute manner. Among the reverberations of temple bells, melodious sounds of hymns, the gentle humming of the Holy River Ganges, and a pleasing atmosphere -- find mental salvation and physical rejuvenation. Rishikesh is the ultimate destination for attaining peace, welfare, and a heightened consciousness.
Experience spiritual illumination and internal bliss during this Mindfulness Retreat in the pious town of Rishikesh, India. Under the right guidance of Shwaasa guru Swami VachananandJi and with innate dedication decipher the treasures of yoga. Catch refined glimpses of the concept of inner liberation and self-realization during this program.
- Wake up to the glorious morning Sun in Rishikesh, followed by a purification routine using Jala Netti preparing the body and mind for asana and meditation practices.
- Sit in the lap of nature for meditation and mantra chanting session for opening the chakras and assimilating the mind for higher yogic practices.
- Start the yogic practices with the Surya Namaskar, the wholesome practice of paying homage to the glory of the Sun and stimulating the body-mind.
- Engaging Yoga Philosophy sessions that form the core of the yogic practices
The students are warmly welcomed to the lovely home of Rishikul Yogshala. Wake up with the Sunrise over the Himalayan panorama, feel the coolness of the environment, and enjoy the stunning beauty of the town at our center. Facilitated with airy and illuminated rooms that are decorated with wooden furniture, twin beds, lights, TV, attached washroom, comfortable mattress, beautiful drapery, and private seating area, the accommodation we offer is clean, homely, and comfortable.
Delicacies served at Rishikul Yogshala is a perfect melange of both health and taste. Cooked to perfection with Ayurvedic ingredients by Yogic culinary chefs, the food is served thrice a day along with continental assortments and refreshing drinks. We provide a wholesome diet that is rich in texture, color, taste, and health.
- A lifetime opportunity to learn, understand and practice the divine science of Yoga under the spiritual Shwaasa Guru Vachananda Swami.
- The retreat is the doorway to Self -realization and Self-awareness that ultimately translates into enrichment of the body and mind
- Heightened Physical and Mental Capabilities.
- Live a true yogic experience based on the traditional Yoga Philosophy, Asana, Meditation, and Pranayama
- Transport the soul towards inner bliss and peace.
- Delicious supper with an assortment of nutritious food and herbal drinks three times a day.
- An accommodation with the Himalayan backdrop.
- Ayurvedic massages for rejuvenating the body and mind.
- Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Soulful Satsang sessions around the campfire for spiritual exchange and internal reflection.
- 24*7 Hot and Cold Water Supply.
- Planned excursions
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned and highly-reviewed yoga school with its headquarters in Rishikesh. The Yoga Alliance certified school offers accredited 200-hour, 300-hour, 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training programs and 7-14 Day Retreat programs to the aspirants that are meticulously imparted by a team of experienced yoga teachers and experts. Rishikul Yogshala is currently present in India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Mozambique.