No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Romes Wellness Waynroots
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-February-2021
- Duration: 16 Days
- Area: Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Forest,Close To Nature
Our retreat Maun Vratha is an ultimate experience of the power of Silence for 16 days. Mauna Vratha literally means a vow to keep silent which is crucial for a person’s spiritual growth.
A person’s speech should be pure in order to attain spiritual growth and for this purity of speech, it is important to practice the art of silence. Hindu religious texts applaud and promote Mauna vratha for this purpose.
Although this should be kept to minimal, you can also write down your needs using the notepad in your cottages to communicate with the staff.
Romea Nimkar Karandikar
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Her sole purpose is to touch people’s lives by healing their soul. She is a spiritual person, and her experience with yoga and Ayurveda becomes her inspirational source to walk onto this path of helping others. She believes in the pure soul, consciousness, and universal oneness.
Rome's Wellness Waynroots is located at Nadavayal amid fish pond and fruiting trees as well as herbs and trees with great healing and curative powers.
The retreats are organized in the green heaven of Kerala – Wayanad which is located among the mountains of the Western Ghats. Everything about this place is magical from the enchanting natural beauty with clean and pristine surroundings to the fascinating history and culture.
Before beginning, you will have a detailed wellness consultation regarding your health, food preferences, specific routines, and requirements, your preferred meal timings, etc. You will also get a handbook to write your thoughts and emotions during the period of silence.
Your Day 2 - Day 5 will be spent in silence and you will break your silence and speak to the staff if you need anything.
- You Become Calmer
- Boost Your Intuition
- Understand Yourself Better
- Improve Awareness
- Taps Into Your Creativity
- Lower Your Stress and Pressure
- Mental Detoxification
- Have Better Patience
- Decreases Muscle Tension
- Broadens Your Perspective
- Less Energy Wasted
- Helps in Discovering Your Purpose
- Improves Focus and Concentration
- Grow Better Relationships
- Develops Willpower
- Becomes Better in Decision-making
- Mind Ages at A Slower Rate
- Cure Headaches and Migraines
- Brings Spirit, Mind, and Body in Harmony
- Live in the moment
- 08:00 AM - 08:00 AM Meditation
- 08:00 AM - 09:45 AM Yoga
- 09:45 AM -10.45 AM Breakfast -Break
- 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM Meditation
- 11:45 PM - 12:30 PM Mauna Karma Yoga, Contributing in Kitchen, Gardening etc.
- 12:30 PM - 13:00 PM Lunch
- 13:00 PM - 15:30 PM Rest
- 16:00 PM - 18:30 PM Meditation
- 18:30 PM - 19:30 PM Personal Practice and Dinner
- 19:30 PM - 20:30 PM Question and Answer
- 20:30 PM - 22:00 PM Spiritual discourse and final evening meditation
Weekly Extra Activities Schedule:
- Monday - Om Namo Shivaia Lord Shiva Tandav (Dance & Meditation)
- Tuesday - Indian Heena Decorating
- Wednesday - Ayurveda Yogic Food & Spices
- Thursday -Sacred Vedic Art of India
- Friday - Ayurveda Satvik Cooking Workshop
- Saturday - Indian Saree / Dhoti Wrapping
- Sunday - Coffee Plantation/ Nature Walk
*Sufficient rest is crucial to get the desired result and feel deep relaxation after Ayurveda Treatments.
We provide two options for accommodation which include – Private Room in Villa and Private Room in Wooden Cottage. All rooms have amazing views with a peaceful environment where you can immerse in the lush greenery and songs of birds.
With us, you will learn the importance of clean eating. We offer only Organic and Sattvik vegetarian diet which promotes holistic well-being.
This diet is specifically designed keeping in mind a full body, mind, and soul purification. The organic and Sattvik diet will promote peace and harmony within as well as without.
Unlike popular opinion, Sattvik diet includes raw as well as cooked food and incorporates dairy, nuts, fruits, seeds, oils, legumes, whole grains, and ripe vegetables.
Here you will find that the meals include all six flavors like salty, sweet, bitter, pungent, sour, and astringent.
This retreat will teach the nuances and importance of silence in a person’s purification process. Practicing the art of silence can be life-altering. It will help you to control your anger and speech and enable you to grow stronger with greater determination and self-confidence.
You will be at peace and relieve tension or stress and experience inner strength. Regular practice of Mauna will make your speech clearer, direct and concentrated with better clarity of your thoughts.
- Aesthetically designed room stay
- 15 Nights of accommodation
- 3 Veg meals daily
- Ample herbal water
- Daily fruits/juice serving
- Airport pick up and drop
- One yogic ayurvedic cooking session
- Daily chanting and meditation session
- One sacred fire ceremony to bring purity in your relationships
Rome's Wellness Waynroots
Our perfectly crafted retreats and wellness treatments are organized in Kerala – God’s Own Country. The experience will give an ultimate boost to your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
We offer special health and beauty care packages that are designed to manage stress, respiratory problems, skin problems, and much more. Also, we offer spiritual workshops and retreats from a highly trained team of professionals and therapists.