No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Romes Wellness Waynroots
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-February-2021
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Forest,Close To Nature
This retreat is a great opportunity for you to explore and create a deep connection with nature. Our body is made of five elements viz. earth, water, fire, air, and space, and our Nature and Naturopathy retreat is specially designed to help you reconnect with these elements and undergo a spiritual transformation.
Romea Nimkar Karandikar
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Her sole purpose is to touch people’s lives by healing their soul. She is a spiritual person, and her experience with yoga and Ayurveda becomes her inspirational source to walk onto this path of helping others. She believes in the pure soul, consciousness, and universal oneness.
With tall coconut trees, blue mountain and beautiful rivers make Kerala one of the greenest places in India. The retreat will be organized in the green paradise of Wayanad that is nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats.
You will fall in love with the clean, pristine, enchanting, and hypnotizing beauty that is thriving with rich history and culture. Waynroots is situated at Nadavayal surrounding ground with a fish pond and several fruiting trees from jackfruit, mangoes, avocado, chiku (Sapota), figs, gooseberry, and many others. The place is also amidst herbs and trees with immense healing and restorative powers.
To add to this our retreat takes place one of the best destinations -Kerala which is also often described as nature’s favorite child.
The retreat includes activities in nature such as –
- Yoga, Pranayama, and walk
- Learning from the Nature
- Horticultural Therapy
- Releasing stress, burnout, substance abuse, and coping with social isolation
- Massage and Sun Bath (Sun Rays Therapy)
- Minimizing anxiety, and managing anger, depression, and stress
- Ayurvedic Yogic Food
- Daily one Naturopathy Treatment
Advantages of the retreat experience :
- Vasodilation of arteries
- Stimulation of peristalsis (aids in digestion)
- Increase or decrease in muscle tone
- Increases activity of the organs in the abdominal cavity
- Triggers the relaxation response
- Soothing or stimulating effect on muscles
- Stimulates the heart, increases strength and rate of contraction
- Increases efficiency of the immune system
- Increased venous return
- Increased lymphatic flow, Lymphatic drainage
- Circulatory efficiency
- Loosening of mucous (respiratory system)
- Elimination of muscle imbalances
- Strengthen weakened muscles
- 08:00 AM - 08:45 AM Yoga
- 09:45 AM -10.45 AM Breakfast -Break
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Ayurveda Massage Treatment
- 12:30 PM - 13:00 PM Lunch/Fruits/ Salad Juice
- 13:00 PM - 15:30 PM Lunch and rest
- 16:00 PM - 17:00 PM Self Yoga Session, Home Work
- 18:00 PM - 19:00 PM Meditation
- 19:00 PM - 20:00 PM Dinner
- 20:00 PM - 20:30 PM Question and Answer
Weekly Extra Activities Schedule:
- Monday - Om Namo Shivaia Lord Shiva Tandav (Dance & Meditation)
- Tuesday - Indian Heena Decorating
- Wednesday - Ayurveda Yogic Food & Spices
- Thursday -Sacred Vedic Art of India
- Friday - Ayurveda Satvik Cooking Workshop
- Saturday - Indian Saree / Dhoti Wrapping
- Sunday - Coffee Plantation/ Nature Walk
*Sufficient rest is crucial to get the desired result and feel deep relaxation after Ayurveda Treatments.
You can select from the following rooms:
- Private Room in Wooden Cottage
- Private Room in Villa
All rooms are aesthetically decorated, well-maintained and are surrounded by lush greenery.
We strictly follow only Sattvik and Organic vegetarian diet. Everything we eat is food for the soul and this is why clean eating is extremely important for a body and soul purification.
An organic and Sattvik diet promotes harmony with the mind, body, and soul. A Sattvik diet emphasizes on both raw and cooked seasonal food including fruits, dairy, nuts, seeds, oils, ripe vegetables, legumes, and whole grains.
It includes all six flavors viz. sweet, salty, bitter, sour, pungent, and astringent. Each meal is freshly cooked and high in nutritional values.
We strongly believe in the healing powers of Ayurveda which is a 5000-year-old system of natural healing with its origins in the Vedic Culture of India. It is a science of life and its wisdom allows people to live a better quality of life.
Our several naturopathy massages are focused on improving blood circulation and strengthening bodily organs. In winter, sunbath after a massage is well-known for its healing powers, and in a condition with a specific illness, massage techniques provide the required therapeutic effects and can also be a substitute for exercise for those who have limited movement. You can experience all these wonderful healing effects in our nature and naturopathy retreat!
- 7 Nights’ accommodation
- Ayurveda way Cooking One Session
- Naturopathy Rejuvenation Treatment
- Naturopathy Body Pack
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Unlimited Herbal Water
- Airport Pickup and Drop
Rome's Wellness Waynroots
We at Rome’s Wellness Wayroots, offer perfectly designed wellness treatments for your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in God’s Own Country – Kerala. Our retreats are operated with the help of local women and only female staff, who are all professionally trained and caring. We are committed to making your stay and experience as comfortable as possible. You will be attended by professional therapists and a highly committed team of doctors.