No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sadashiva Yogshala
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 31-December-2019
- Duration: 10 Days
- Area: Khopoli, Maharashtra, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Our 10 Days Yoga Retreat for Life Change – Level I Package is an all-inclusive Yoga Holiday Retreat Package with facilities suiting to the comfort, taste and preference of our customers.
Ganesh Mansingh Sonar
Core Subject: Meditation & Hatha Yoga
He will be conducting yoga classes and will be teaching pranayama, meditation, shatkarmas and others. He also does a spiritual and tarot reading for his students.
Core Subject: Hatha & Asthanga Yoga
She want to inspire people how to live freely- free of unwanted, racing thoughts , how to become stronger inside and outside and how to remained focused to achieve a happier , healthier life. Her yoga studies and gurus from India helped me to understand the illusion of permanence, the roots of fears, understand the mind & mental chattering; and find ways to liberate from any thoughts or events.
It is located in Khopoli, Raigard District, Maharashtra India which is very small town and very far away from Mumbai and it is 85km away from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal II International Airport.
It can be reached by local trains, private cab and Bus. We have international Collaboration with Julia’s Yoga Hub located at Athens , Greece and they also follow same yoga retreat format which is practice at Sadashivayogshala India.
This 10 Days Yoga Retreat Package includes Yoga, Meditation, Shatkarmas & Banda, Ayurvedic Massage Therepy, Adventurous trips, Sightseeing, Indian Art Forms, and lots more. This Yoga Holiday Package also includes accommodation and nutritious food.
Upcoming Retreat Date :
- 14 Jan 2020 – 24 Jan 2020
- Basic & Preparatory movements - More than 30 basic and preparatory movements to warm up the body, muscles and align the joints are taught in the program. These movements help prevent injuries during difficult yoga poses
- Yoga poses / Asana / Yoga positions - Yoga teacher training program includes about 90 different yoga poses starting with poses for beginners and intermediate level and some advance poses are included but it is for those who can do it easily.
- Pranayama - Deep Breathing, Fast Breathing, Alternate Nostril Breathing (Anuloma Viloma), Surya Bhedan (Right Nostril Breathing), Bhastrika (Bellow's Breath), Bhramari (Humming Bee Pranayama), Ujjayi (Psychic Breath), Shitali, Sitkari (Cooling Pranayama).
- Meditation - Including Chakra Meditation, Prana Meditation, So Ham Meditation, Mantra meditation
- and Revitalizing Meditation.
- Surya Namaskar - Sun Salutations. A dynamic series of Yoga poses to revitalize the body and mind. (Beginners Series, Intermediate & Advance Series)
- Cleansing Processes- Jalaneti (Nasal Cleansing), Kapalbhati (Frontal Lobe Cleansing), Tratak (Concentration), Dhouti, Partial master cleanse or Lagoo Shankha prakshalana from the Hatha Yoga Tradition.
- Ashtanga Yoga - Yam and Niyama, Asana or Yoga Poses, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan & Samadhi (Meditation from Ashtanga Yoga).
- Hatha Yoga - History, philosophy, asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha and cleansing techniques.
- Different Types of Yoga (Karma Yoga / Bhagwad Gita, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Swara Yoga, kundalini Yoga, Chakra).
- Ayurveda - Introduction to ayurveda, ayurveda body types, ayurveda diet.
- Yoga Lifestyle & Food
Human Anatomy & Physiology - A basic knowledge of various body systems including respiratory, digestive, excretory, blood circulatory, nervous, musculoskelet, reproductive & endocrine systems. Functioning of various organs, endocrine glands and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions / contraindications are covered in this lectures and also in practical Yoga sessions.
- The Yogshala provides lodging facilities to students. A student is provided with an independent compartment in a house. Every house has 4 compartments. A bed, mattress, blankets, sheets and pillow are also provided, the house is self contained with an attached toilet block.
- Hot water is available for 24 hours in every bathroom.
- An independent wardrobe with a locker with key is provided to every student.
- A laundry service is available in the Yogshala at cost (It includes washing machines & hot air dryers.)
- Clean and simple arrangements are provided.
- The dining room serves pure organic vegetarian food in accordance with the yogic life style.
- The food is non spicy and rich in raw vegetables.
- The daily diet consists of various seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Herbal drinks are provided instead of tea and coffee.
- The food supplied is strictly organic and minimally processed. We place great emphasis on maintaining a highly nutritional and balanced diet.
- The diet is suitable for all, however if a student has any allergies then their needs will be catered for.
- We provide mineral / purified water to all our students for drinking purposes.
Its one of the affordable course in the world which provide various aspect along with yoga.
- 10 Nights accomodation
- Shatkarmas & Bandha
- Bhakti Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Ayurveda Massage / Treatments
- Sightseeing Trip
- Adventure Trip
- Indian Art Forms
- Spiritual Healing
- Nutritious Food
Sadashivayogshala is located in the midst of city and village and it is surrounded by Mountains and villages. It has very peaceful environment and very clean and pure air owing to nearby village and mountains.
- Registration fees – USD 50 $ and its non refundable which Is need to be paid while registering for the course and reserving your seats for particular batch. The balance fees can be paid after getting a confirmation and registration from the institute. Candidate has to pay their full fees before joining the institute.
- Fees can be paid in USD, Sterling, Euro, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Yen, Indian Rupee and Dinar. Foreign currency exchange is possible only at request.
- You can make payment through debit & credit card to our respective bank accounts.
- You can also make payment through Paypal account.