No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-May-2021
- Duration: 21 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provide the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.200 Hours Hatha Yoga teacher training course is a online course systematic designed with theory as well as online classes.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa and Anatomy lectures.
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes and Recorded Vedios. Medium of service – Via SKYPE, ZOOM and other available mediums whichever works apt.
Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga which students will study in the Yoga teacher training course. They are –
- Asana – Purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body, Standing, supine, inversion and balance.
- Pranayama – Techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balancing, breathing to cool and harmonise.
- Mudra – Some basic jesture of fingers and body to affect energy in body.
- Bandha – Basic practices of locking the energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Some purificatory practices in Yoga such as nasal cleansing etc.
- Meditation – Basic practices for mind management such as Yogic breathing with awareness, peace establishment, Stillness of body, awareness of senses, awareness of thought process and Yoga Nidra.
Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Yoga, how to be good Yoga teacher, ethical guidelines, develop communication skills, time management, principles of demonstration, assistance, awareness, correction, styles of teaching and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
Anatomy and Physiology –
- Modern Human anatomy and Physiology (Skeletal System, Muscular System, Respiratory System, Basic study in Digestive and Cardiovascular System), important Joints and their movements in different Asana, important muscles and their movements in different Asana.
- Yoga Human anatomy and Physiology (composition of Human body – 5 elements, 5 Koshas, 3 bodies, Nadis, Chakra and Kundalini).
- Holistic approach of Yoga (learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated for human well-being of body, mind, emotion and spirit).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Description of the term Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga, Yoga, its meaning, definitions, aims and objectives, Historical development of Yoga (Pre-classical, Classical, Post-classical and Modern Approach), Schools of Yoga, Brief discussion on Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, Selected topics from Yoga Sutra (Antahakaran, Chitta, Antarayah, Ishwara, Aum, Samadhi, 5 Kleshas, 8 limbs, Samyama, Kaivalya), 5 elements, 5 Koshas, 3 bodies, Nadis, Chakra, Kundalini and Glimpses on Srimadabhagavada Gita.
Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback.
General contents of the Online Yoga – Practices from Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Kriya Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Relaxation, Yoga Nidra and Reiki Sessions as well as Anatomy, Physiology, philosophy and so on.
Tentative time for all Live classes:-
- 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM - Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Kriya and relevant practices
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM - Anatomy and Teaching methodology
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Philosophy and Meditation
- The classes are arranged according to the individual course.
- The link for the concerned session for the complete duration with timings is shared to the participants before.
- Rohit Kumar himself and/or other assistant teachers are available at the scheduled time for the class.
- Please be ready with your electronic devices active and aptly placed.
- As soon as the exact time arrives the teacher begins the Live Online Yoga class.
- There are sufficient space for raising wise questions and proper interactions.
- Online Classes – 91
- Non-contact hours – 109 (includes self-study, assignments and videos)
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.