No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-May-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provide the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.300 Hours Hatha Yoga teacher training course is a online course systematic designed with theory as well as online classes.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa and Anatomy lectures.
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes and Recorded Vedios. Medium of service – Via SKYPE, ZOOM and other available mediums whichever works apt.
300 Hours Hatha Yoga teacher training course incorporates a variety of topics. All these topics come under these following heads –
1. Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga which students will study in the Yoga teacher training course. They are –
Asana – Hatha Yoga series of various asana from standing, supine, prone – (backward, forward, spine twist), inversion, balance and advance asanas for greater experiences.
Pranayama – Pre-reminding the techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balancing, breathing to cool and harmonise. Altogether 12 classical Pranayama to be experienced.
Mudra – Specific, selected and important gesture to affect energy in body.
Bandha – Four important locks to block the flow of energy in body.
Shat-karma – purificatory practices in Yoga (nasal cleansing with water and rubber catheter and vomiting).
Meditation – Mind management with work on breath, senses and thought, different methods of sense control, concentration, classical meditation and Yoga Nidra.
2. Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Yoga, how to be good Yoga teacher, ethical guidelines, develop communication skills, time management, principles of demonstration, assistance, awareness, correction, styles of teaching, specific needs of individuals in a Yoga class and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
3. Anatomy and Physiology –
(a) Modern Human anatomy and Physiology (Nervous System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Reproductive System and Endocrine System ).
(b) Yoga Human anatomy and Physiology (discussion on composition of Human body according to Yoga and their relation to the study of human body in modern study.
(c) Holistic approach of Yoga (Learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated to affect the internal organs for substantial experience).
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Overview of description of the term Philosophy, Yoga, Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, Hinduism – a way of living, true sense of the term “religion”, little reflection on the life story of great Gurus of different parts of the world, Yoga Sutra of Patanjali full study.
5. Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
Tentative time for all Live classes:-
- 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM - Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Kriya and relevant practices
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM - Anatomy and Teaching methodology
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Philosophy and Meditation
- The classes are arranged according to the individual course.
- The link for the concerned session for the complete duration with timings is shared to the participants before.
- Rohit Kumar himself and/or other assistant teachers are available at the scheduled time for the class.
- Please be ready with your electronic devices active and aptly placed.
- As soon as the exact time arrives the teacher begins the Live Online Yoga class.
- There are sufficient space for raising wise questions and proper interactions.
- Contact Hours (live) – 121
- Non-contact hours – 179 (includes self-study, assignments and videos)
- Online Class
- Recorded Class
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.