No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-May-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provide the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes, Self- study, assignments and recorded vedios etc. according to the concerned program. We have had great success from the last year 2015 when a lot of people from Scandinavian countries and Europe have been reached.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa and Anatomy lectures
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes and Recorded Vedios. Medium of service – Via SKYPE, ZOOM and other available mediums whichever works apt.
1. Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga which students study in the Kriya Yoga teacher training course. They are –
- Asana – Specific postures from Hatha Yoga including purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body, postures from the group of asana.
- Pranayama – Techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise.Additionally higher techniques of breathings with awareness, visualisations, retention and use of mudra and bandha during breathing.
- Mudra – Various important gestures of fingers and body to affect and manipulate energy in body.
- Bandha – Deeper practices of locking the energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Important purificatory practices in Yoga under Shatkarma.
- Meditation – For Mind management such study of sitting asana, Yogic breathing with different levels of awareness, Stillness of body. specific Kriya Yoga meditation and Yoga Nidra.
2. Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing a Kriya Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Kriya Yoga, how to be good Kriya Yoga teacher, ethical guidelines, develop communication skills, time management, principles of demonstration,and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
3. Anatomy and Physiology –
(a) Modern Human anatomy and Physiology important Joints and their movements in different Asana, important muscles and their movements in different Asana,
(b) Yoga Human anatomy and physiology (co-relation to modern human anatomy and physiology, discussion on composition of Human body according to Yoga and their relation to the study of human body in modern study).
(c) Holistic approach of Yoga (learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated for human well-being of body, mind, emotion and spirit).
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Revision of some topics like Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga, Yoga, its meaning, definitions, aims and objectives, historical development of Yoga , Schools of Yoga, brief talk on Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, selected topics from Yoga Sutra, important topics from Srimadabhagavada Gita,Great teachers of Kriya Yoga, schools of Kriya Yoga, contents and methodology of Kriya Yoga and great aspects of Kriya Yoga for spiritual evolution etc.
5. Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback.
Tentative time for all Live classes:-
- 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM - Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Kriya and relevant practices
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM - Anatomy and Teaching methodology
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Philosophy and Meditation
- The classes are arranged according to the individual course.
- The link for the concerned session for the complete duration with timings is shared to the participants before.
- Rohit Kumar himself and/or other assistant teachers are available at the scheduled time for the class.
- Please be ready with your electronic devices active and aptly placed.
- As soon as the exact time arrives the teacher begins the Live Online Yoga class.
- There are sufficient space for raising wise questions and proper interactions.
- Contact Hours (live) – 121
- Non-contact hours – 179 (includes self-study, assignments and videos)
- Online Class
- Recorded Class
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.