No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-May-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provide the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes, Self- study, assignments and recorded vedios etc. according to the concerned program. We have had great success from the last year 2015 when a lot of people from Scandinavian countries and Europe have been reached.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa and Anatomy lectures
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
The Online Yoga is combined with Live Online Classes and Recorded Vedios. Medium of service – Via SKYPE, ZOOM and other available mediums whichever works apt.
300 Hr Kundalini teacher training:-
1. Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates special practices of Hatha Yoga.They are –
Asana – (Very specific postures from Hatha Yoga from different category of asana with greater attention, visualisation and retention.
Pranayama – Very specific pranayama from different groups, with advance stages, retention, visualisation with aim to stimulate special nadis, chakra and Kundalini.
Mudra – Special gestures of fingers, hand, head, lock, perineum, posture and body. Specific mudras from ancient scriptures as expressed by enlightened Yogis for Kundalini awakening.
Bandha – All practices with higher levels for locking the energy in body.
Shat-karma – Purificatory practices in Yoga with special guidelines for help in Kundalini practices.
Meditation – Practices for mind management, Element awareness, Nadi, Prana, Chakra and Kundalini Meditation, Void meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Mantra – Special mantra chanting, their meaning and further explanation to use them as a form of meditation for greater understanding and experience.
2. Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Kundalini Yoga class, how to teach different Kundalini practices,specific needs of individuals in a Yoga class and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
3. Anatomy and Physiology –
(a) Modern human anatomy and Physiology – focus on the study of these system as parts of joint and muscle movements, breath flow and energy creation and consumption, Nervous System in broad detail.
(b) Yoga human anatomy and Physiology (Composition of Human body – 3 bodies, 5 elements, 5 Koshas, Nadis, Chakra, Kundalini and their study in connection with the astral and causal level of human body).
(c) Holistic approach of Yoga (Learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated to affect the internal organs for substantial experience of internal and external peace and harmony).
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Description of the term Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga, Yoga, its meaning, definitions, aims and objectives, Historical development of Yoga Yogic Lifestyle and Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher, broad lecture detailing the deeper aspects of Kundalini, Chakra, Nadi from ancient Kundalini and Tantra scriptures.
5. Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
Tentative time for all Live classes:-
- 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM - Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Kriya and relevant practices
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM - Anatomy and Teaching methodology
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Philosophy and Meditation
- The classes are arranged according to the individual course.
- The link for the concerned session for the complete duration with timings is shared to the participants before.
- Rohit Kumar himself and/or other assistant teachers are available at the scheduled time for the class.
- Please be ready with your electronic devices active and aptly placed.
- As soon as the exact time arrives the teacher begins the Live Online Yoga class.
- There are sufficient space for raising wise questions and proper interactions.
- Contact Hours (live) – 121
- Non-contact hours – 179 (includes self-study, assignments and videos)
- Online Class
- Recorded Class
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.