No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-April-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course is a fully residential course which envisages systematic theoretical as well as practical methods of traditional Kundalini Yoga. The course is all about Kundalini and the practices which eventually leads to the manifold expressions of her at the individual level.
The term “Kundalini” in a more intellectual sense refers to “dormant supra-mental energy” in individual existence. In tradition of Yoga, Kundalini has been revered as “Mother Shakti which grants access to the extra-sensory phenomenon and liberation.” There are many literal as well as philosophical implications of the word “Kundalini".
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa and Anatomy lectures.
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
This training will take place at Rishikesh, a very ancient city in Uttarakhand province of India.
Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates special practices of Hatha Yoga .They are –
- Asana – Very specific postures from Hatha Yoga from different category of asana, visualisation and retention – purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body.
- Pranayama – Very specific pranayama from different groups, with advance stages with aim to stimulate special nadis, prana, chakra and Kundalini.
- Mudra – Special gestures of body. Specific mudras from ancient scriptures as expressed by enlightened Yogis for Kundalini awakening.
- Bandha – All practices with higher levels for locking the energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Purificatory practices in Yoga with special guidelines for help in Kundalini practices.
- Meditation – Practices for mind management, Inner peace practices, Nadi, Prana, Chakra and Kundalini Meditation, Void meditation and Yoga Nidra.
- Mantra – Special mantra chanting and further explanation to use them as a form of meditation for greater understanding and experience.
Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Kundalini Yoga class, how to teach different Kundalini practices, principles of demonstration, correction, styles of teaching, specific needs of individuals in a Yoga class etc.
Anatomy and Physiology –
- Modern human anatomy and Physiology focus on the study of these system as parts of joint and muscle movements, breath flow and energy creation and consumption, Nervous System in broad detail.
- Yoga human anatomy and Physiology Composition of Human body. Kundalini and their study in connection with the astral and causal level of human body.
- Holistic approach of Yoga Learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated to affect the internal organs for substantial experience of internal and external peace and harmony.
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Description of the term Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga,Historical development of Yoga, Schools of Yoga, Brief discussion on Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, Selected topics from Yoga Sutra and Srimadabhagavada Gita, Mind and its aspects, states of mind, Nadis, Chakra and Kundalini, Yogic Lifestyle and Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher, broad lecture detailing the deeper aspects of Kundalini, Chakra, Nadi from ancient Kundalini and Tantra scriptures.
Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
- 05:30 AM to 07:00 AM – Personal practices (recommended ones)
- 07: 00 AM to 07:15 AM – Herbal tea
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM – Hatha Yoga, Asana, Pranayama, Relaxation
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Big Meal
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Rest
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Lecture (Anatomy, Philosophy etc.)
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM – Fruit/fruit juice
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Meditation, Relaxation: Lecture and practice and Vice-versa)
- 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM – Personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM – Asana, Alignment and Adjustments (theory and practical training, teaching practices)
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 09:00 PM – Bed time
All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula Residency are some of the best choices to stay in Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying. Decent rooms, hot running water, needful air condition and other modern amenities are also available on request. Yoga and Spiritual Practitioners are also frequently joining and enjoying our venue to attend regular and drop in classes.
Strict vegetarian meals suited to Yogic lifestyle and filtered water provided.
- Providing of the requisite training to the participants in their endeavour to blossom into integrated personalities with balance of head, heart and hand.
- Fetch the attention of people to other unnoticed aspects of Yoga which we all need for our further evolution.
- More importantly attracting the teachers of Yoga in the world who are stuck into the jugglery of physical exercises so that they may see things beyond, help themselves and other in the path of transformation.
- To offer to the world at large well trained Kundalini Yoga teachers.
- 21 Nights accommodation
- All classes
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.