No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-April-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
300 Hours Raja Yoga Teacher Training Course is a fully residential course systematic designed which contains theory as well as practical classes. Raja Yoga classically termed also as “Astanga Yoga” is inclusive of all Yogas, and it’s philosophy goes beyond the frontiers of general human perception.
The Sanskrit word “Raj” means secret, hence Raja Yoga imbibes the “secret of Yoga”. It reveals experienced facts in succession, of journey towards liberation.
This branch of Yoga has been discussed in various Yoga texts such as Hath Yoga Pradipika (4.3 – 4.7) but traditionally the most detailed text on this is Yoga Sutra by Patanjali. The training is based upon the commentary of Great Swami Vivekananda on Yoga Sutra and methods expressed in it.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha,Vinyasa & Anatomy
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
This training will take place at Rishikesh, a very ancient city in Uttarakhand province of India.
Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga as well for greater efficiency into Raja Yoga practices which students will study in the Yoga teacher training course. They are –
- Asana – (Specific postures from Hatha Yoga such as purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body), inversion and balance. From all the group of asana very selective ones would be focused on for the training purpose.
- Pranayama – techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balance, breathing to cool and harmonise. Special focus on Nadi Shodhana Pranayama as a means of purification of nadis and sense control.
- Mudra – Some important gestures of fingers and body to affect energy in body.
- Bandha – Important practices for locking the energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Some purificatory practices in Yoga such as nasal cleansing etc.
- Meditation – Study and practice of sitting asana, stillness of body, various methods of concentration, various methods of reflection and introspection and practices of meditation from Yoga Sutra of Patanjali etc.
Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Raja Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Yoga, how to be good Yoga teacher, ethical guidelines, develop communication skills, time management, principles of demonstration, assistance, awareness, correction, styles of teaching, specific needs of individuals in a Yoga class and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
Anatomy and Physiology –
- Modern Human anatomy and Physiology, important Joints and their movements in different Asana, important muscles and their movements in different Asana.
- Yoga Human anatomy and Physiology (5 elements, 5 Koshas, 3 bodies, Nadis, Chakra and Kundalini).
- Holistic approach of Yoga (learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated for human well-being of body, mind, emotion and spirit).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Reflection on the previously studied topics such Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga, Yoga, its meaning, definitions, aims and objectives, Historical development of Yoga and Srimadabhagavada Gita, 3 bodies, 5 elements, 5 Koshas, 5 Pranas, Nadis, Chakras, Kundalini, 5 Senses, Mind and its aspects, states of mind.
Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
- 05:30 AM to 07:00 AM – Personal practices
- 07: 00 AM to 07:15 AM – Herbal tea
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM – Asana, Pranayama followed by Relaxation
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Big Meal
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Rest
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Lecture
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM – Fruit/fruit juice
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Meditation, Relaxation: Lecture and practice and Vice-versa
- 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM – Personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM – Asana, Alignment and Adjustments: theory and practical training, teaching practices
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 09:00 PM – Bed time
All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula Residency are some of the best choices to stay in Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying.
Vegetarian meals suited to Yogic lifestyle and filtered water provided.
- Providing of the requisite completing training to the participants endeavour to blossom into integrated personalities with balance of head, heart and hand.
- Fetch the attention of people to other unnoticed aspects of Yoga which we all need for our further evolution.
- More importantly attracting the teachers of Yoga in the world who are stuck into the jugglery of physical exercises so that they may see things beyond and help themselves and other in the path of transformation.
- To offer to the world at large well trained Raja Yoga Teachers.
- All classes
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance . Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.