No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-May-2021
- Duration: 49 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
The 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is a fully residential course systematic designed with theory as well as practical classes. The course is the grand combination of 200 hours and 300 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses. In this course all the components of Hatha Yoga such as Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Shat-karma are discussed beginning with at their basic level and as the course progresses it includes deeper aspects of Hatha Yoga.
Core Subject: Hatha,Vinyasa & Anatomy
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
This training will take place at Rishikesh, a very ancient city in Uttarakhand province of India.
Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga which students will study in the Yoga teacher training course. They are –
- Asana – Hatha Yoga series of various asana from standing, supine, prone – (backward, forward, spine twist), inversion, balance and advance asanas for greater experiences.
- Pranayama – Pre-reminding the techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balancing, breathing to cool and harmonise. Altogether 12 classical Pranayama to be experienced.
- Mudra – Specific, selected and important gesture to affect energy in body.
- Bandha – Four important locks to block the flow of energy in body.
- Shat-karma – purificatory practices in Yoga (nasal cleansing with water and rubber catheter and vomiting).
- Meditation – Mind management with work on breath, senses and thought, different methods of sense control, concentration, classical meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Yoga, how to be good Yoga teacher, ethical guidelines, develop communication skills, time management, principles of demonstration, assistance, awareness, correction, styles of teaching, specific needs of individuals in a Yoga class and business aspects of Yoga teaching etc.
Anatomy and Physiology –
- Modern Human anatomy and Physiology (Nervous System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Reproductive System and Endocrine System ).
- Yoga Human anatomy and Physiology (discussion on composition of Human body according to Yoga and their relation to the study of human body in modern study.
- Holistic approach of Yoga (Learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated to affect the internal organs for substantial experience of internal and external peace and harmony).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Overview of description of the term Philosophy, Yoga, Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, Hinduism – a way of living, true sense of the term “religion”, little reflection on the life story of great Gurus of different parts of the world, Yogic Lifestyle, Ethics for a Yoga Teacher, Ethical guidelines as an individual and as a Yoga teacher, Yoga Sutra of Patanjali full study.
Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
- 05:30 AM to 07:00 AM – Personal practices
- 07: 00 AM to 07:15 AM – Herbal tea
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM – Asana, Pranayama followed by Relaxation
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Big Meal
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Rest
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Lecture
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM – Fruit/fruit juice
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Meditation, Relaxation: Lecture and practice and Vice-versa
- 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM – Personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM – Asana, Alignment and Adjustments: theory and practical training, teaching practices
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 09:00 PM – Bed time
All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula Residency are some of the best choices to stay in Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying.
Vegetarian meals suited to Yogic lifestyle and filtered water provided.
- Providing the requisite training to the participants for 500 hours at one study programme.
- Endeavour to blossom into integrated personalities with balance of head, heart and hand.
- Unearthing the true principles of Hatha Yoga and their components to the participants in the easiest possible way.
- To offer to the world at large well trained Hatha Yoga Teachers.
- All classes
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.