No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-March-2021
- Duration: 10 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature,River
The “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” is a unique blending of Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Kriya Yoga practices. It is conducted in a way which an individual is well served with a definite Yoga programme which he/she can continue in his/her daily life. The entire sequence is well arranged and proven to bring harmony at physical, mental and emotional level. A regular practitioner of “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” imbibes physical health, mental peace and total well-being.
Core Subject: Hatha,Vinyasa & Anatomy
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
This training will take place at Rishikesh, a very ancient city in Uttarakhand province of India.
The “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” incorporates several topics which helps one to enter into Yogic culture. They are –
- Hatha Yoga Asana – Different basic postures from Hatha Yoga such as purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body, Standing, supine, prone – (backward, forward, spine twist), inversion and balance.
- Pranayama – Basic techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balancing, breathing to cool and harmonise.
- Mudra – Some basic gesture of fingers to affect energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Some purificatory practices in Yoga such as nasal cleansing etc.
- Meditation – Some basic postures of meditation, practices for mind management, breathing with awareness, breath meditation, sound meditation and basic Yoga Nidra.
- Some other important topics – how to practice different practices of Yoga, how to make programme, ethical guidelines, Yogic life style, holistic approach of Yoga. Karma Yoga – During the retreat individuals would be required those to participate into Karma Yoga. Depending upon the requirements we may involve you into this.
- 07: 00 AM to 07:15 AM – Herbal tea
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM – Deeper Hatha Yoga training for access into Kriya Yoga
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Big Meal
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Rest
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Lecture
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM – Fruit/fruit juice
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Pratyahara and Dharana (Meditation) session
- 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM – Personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM – Theory as well as Practical training
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 09:00 PM – Bed time
All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula Residency are some of the best choices to stay in Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying. Decent rooms, hot running water, needful air condition and other modern amenities are also available on request. Yoga and Spiritual Practitioners are also frequently joining and enjoying our venue to attend regular and drop in classes.
Strict vegetarian meals suited to Yogic lifestyle and filtered water provided.
- The retreat is very basic education which prepares one to aim to Yoga teacher training course.
- It helps one to understand the idea in Yoga and how this needs to be incorporated into daily life.
- It helps develop some feelings to adopt some good changes in life style for comparatively healthier, calmer and more peaceful life.
- All classes
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.