No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sanatana Yog Sandesh
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-March-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature,River
The “Kriya Yoga” is one of the most ancient branches of Yoga. It mainly consists of various levels of specific Pranayama, Bandha, Mantra, Awareness, Asana and Mudra which intends to accelerate inner unfoldment.
The entire teacher training is the assessment of the students at all levels including practical and written tests. At the successful completion of the course an aspirant will be conferred upon a certificate indicating that the aspirant is qualified to impart the techniques in which he or she has been trained.
Core Subject: Hatha, Vinyasa
Niveda has been a trained Yoga instructor with 5 years of long teaching experiences to various Yoga teacher training courses across different states of India and abroad. In this men dominated field of work she is a praiseworthy woman proving her presence with effective self practice and teaching.Her classes are easy, clear, effective and informative that bring to her deeper admiration from the students she teaches.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Satyanarayan Jha is a young, enthusiastic, hard-working, talented inspiring youth into the field of Yoga. In his very early age he chanced to move to Rishikesh where he underwent several levels of experiences which enriched his faculty of patience and perseverance.He is a naturally gifted into Hatha Yoga and his experience is enriching deeper into other branches of Yoga for his well- being as an individual and as a Yoga Teacher of decent strata.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He completed his YTTC 200 from Rishikesh to document his credential for Yoga Teaching. As he grew into his knowledge and experience, he taught Yoga at many Yoga schools in Rishikesh. He still teaches in Rishikesh and his classes are loved by people from all age group.
This training will take place at Rishikesh, a very ancient city in Uttarakhand province of India.
1. Techniques, Training and Practice – It incorporates several practices of Hatha Yoga which students study in the Kriya Yoga teacher training course. They are –
- Asana – Specific postures from Hatha Yoga including purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body, postures from the group of asana.
- Pranayama – Techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balance, cool and harmonise.
- Mudra – Various important gestures of fingers and body to affect and manipulate energy in body.
- Bandha – Deeper practices of locking the energy in body.
- Shat-karma – Important purificatory practices in Yoga under Shatkarma.
- Meditation – For Mind management such study of sitting asana, Yogic breathing with different levels of awareness, chakra and Yoga Nidra.
2. Teaching Methodology – This is a combination of complex topics such as designing a Kriya Yoga class, how to teach different practices of Kriya Yoga, ethical guidelines, principles of demonstration, awareness, correction and styles of teaching etc.
3. Anatomy and Physiology –
- Modern Human anatomy and Physiology, important Joints and their movements in different Asana.
- Yoga Human anatomy and physiology co-relation to modern human anatomy and physiology, discussion on composition of Human body.
- Holistic approach of Yoga learning how system of Yoga needs to be incorporated for human well-being of body, mind, emotion and spirit.
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Revision of some topics like Philosophy, Philosophical perspectives of Yoga, Yoga, its meaning, definitions, aims and objectives, historical development of Yoga, Schools of Yoga, brief talk on Vedas, Samkhya Philosophy, selected topics from Yoga Sutra, important topics from Srimadabhagavada Gita, 5 elements, 5 Koshas, 3 bodies, Nadis, Chakra, Kundalini, Kriya Yoga, detailed talk on Kriya Yoga along with its root, development, Great teachers of Kriya Yoga, schools of Kriya Yoga, contents and methodology of Kriya Yoga and great aspects of Kriya Yoga for spiritual evolution etc.
5. Practicum – Practice of teaching different practices in groups as the lead instructor, observe and assist while others teaching, focus on specific practices and compiling feedback etc.
Karma Yoga – During the course individuals undergo experiences which require those to be assimilated within for which Karma Yoga is the best means. Depending upon the requirements we many incorporate this as well.
- 05:30 AM to 07:00 AM – Personal practices (recommended ones)
- 07:00 AM to 07:15 AM – Herbal tea
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM – Asana , Pranayama ,Relaxation
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Meal
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Rest
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Lecture (Anatomy, Philosophy etc.)
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM – Fruit/fruit juice
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM – Meditation, Relaxation: Lecture and practice and Vice-versa)
- 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM – Personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM – Asana, Alignment and Adjustments (theory and practical training, teaching practices)
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM – Dinner
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 09:00 PM – Bed time
All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying.
Decent rooms, hot running water, needful air condition and other modern amenities are also available on request. Yoga and Spiritual Practitioners are also frequently joining and enjoying our venue to attend regular and drop in classes.
Strict vegetarian meals suited to Yogic lifestyle and filtered water provided.
- Providing of the requisite training to the participants already exposed to Yoga practices in their endeavour to blossom into integrated personalities with balance of head, heart and hand with a view to attaining spiritual awakening.
- More importantly attracting the teachers of Yoga in the world who are seeking beyond the jugglery of physical exercises so that they may experience deeper layers of existence, help themselves and other in the path of transformation.
- To offer to the world at large well trained Kriya Yoga Teachers.
- All classes
Sanatana Yog Sandesh
Sanatana Yog Sandesh is Accredited with Yoga Alliance USA and lnternational Yoga alliance. Sanatana Yog Sandesh serves the spirit of Yoga in its unadulterated, unmodified and unaltered form according to the needs and limitations of an individual irrespective of his/her caste, creed, cult, religion, nationality and what so ever.