No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sarita Shakti
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-September-2019
- Duration: 2 Days
- Area: Calella, Barcelona, Spain
- Food: Vegetarian,Gluten Free,Raw,Dairy Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Forest,Close To Nature
TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
A beautiful space to learn how to take care of your health, you will get all the tools about organic and heathy food, cleaning body practice and yoga sadhana.
Sant Pol de Mar is a lovely sea village between Barcelona and Girona, the flat is situated in a residencial area in front of the sea with a amazing forest behind where you can enjoy a walk with active meditation.
Satyananda Yoga teacher
The flat is locate ina residencial area with swimming pool, 10 min walking from the beach with forest around
THE PURIFICATION PACKAGE OFFERS:
FULL BOARD: dinner the day of arrival, breakfast and lunch the next day
YOGA: Short Intestinal Cleaning ” Laghoo Shankaprakshalana morning, Yoga Nidra after lunch and active or guided meditation according to the profile.
The hatha Yoga practices will focus on the physical and emotional needs of everyone.
ORGANIC MEALS: all the dishes will be prepared with organic foods and during the preparation their nutritional properties will be explained and how to combine them to cook certain foods in an anti-carcinogenic way.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LAGHOO SHANKAPRAKSHALANA?
- It helps clean the entire intestine from toxins accumulated in our daily diet. Descaling intestinal mucus and the remains of unprocessed foods that hamper both digestion and evacuation. It’s amazing what can accumulate in an intestine!
- Instantly eliminates the feeling of heaviness in the stomach, activates intestinal transit.
- Stimulates the liver – this is evident in the color of the first stool – and the other glands attached to the digestive tract, especially the pancreas.
- The cleansing of the digestive tract leads to a proper assimilation of food, making fat thin and losing weight to those who have extra pounds.
- Improve sleep.
- Rashes on the face and/or body disappear.
- You also notice the disappearance of the bad body odor, provided that a healthy diet is followed, avoiding the consumption of meat in abundance.
- The skin becomes brighter and softer.
- The eyes are filled with brightness.
- Refresh the breath.
- It provides a sense of peace and tranquility that helps a lot in attention and concentration.
- Improves mood and self-esteem.
WHAT IS TRATAKA MEDITATION?
Trataka meditation is a practice of “mind cleansing”. It consists in fixing an object repeatedly, then closing the eyes and reproducing it in our mind, just at the height of our third eye.
With meditation Trataka elevates one’s spirit to a higher level, exerting the power of one’s mind and guiding it in healing the states of mind that bring us problems, such as anxiety, insecurity and stress.
- 2:00 pm Registration and Yoga Nidra
- 5:00 pm Asana "Introduction to Shatkarmas"
- 7:00 pm Healthy cooking class, making dinner you will learn about healthy foods
- 9:00 pm Dinner
- 10:00 pm Kirtan and meditation Trataka
- 07:00 Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana
- 08:00 Healthy cooking class, making breakfast you will learn about healthy food
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Active meditation walk
- 12:00 Healthy cooking class, making lunch you will learn about healthy foods
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Yoga Nidra
- 15:30 Tea time
- 16:00 Yoga session in search of your correct sadhana (routine).
- 18: 0 end of the guided program
- 08:00 Yoga routine
- 09:00 Breakfast and free day
Accomodation is available : single or double room with shared bathroom in a residential area near the sea and the mountains, with communal pool, ideal to get away from the routine and the daily frenetic rhythms.
Food is really important for the success of the short intestinal wash, also we will talk about benefits of different ailment and how you can better combined.
The programe is special because is only for you and your needs.
Residential area near the sea and the mountains, with communal pool, ideal to get away from the routine and frantic daily rhythms.