No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sarvaguna Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 31-October-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Goa, India
- Food: Healthy Vegetarian, Vegan, gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Sarvaguna Yoga-Meditation Training & Research Academy (Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama) is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). After the successful completion of the course with us, you are eligible to be a member of Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher (RYT) by means of registering yourself on yoga alliance directory by uploading a copy of your certificate.
Core Subject: Yoga Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality
Dr. Keshava has been teaching yoga philosophy, meditation and pranayama, therapeutic yoga, principle teachings of original tantra, Sanskrit language and poetry, and Vedic mantra chanting in various academic settings and yoga teacher training centers. He taught more than 100 yoga teacher training courses. Keshava lives a monastic life practicing and teaching yoga, meditation, and spirituality. He is committed to bringing a deep change in the personality of a seeker in order to have a meaningful and blissful life with peace, harmony and universal awareness.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga
Chetan Kumar, Dr. Keshava has been teaching yoga philosophy, meditation and pranayama, therapeutic yoga, principle teachings of original tantra, Sanskrit language and poetry, and Vedic mantra chanting in various academic settings and yoga teacher training centers. He taught more than 100 yoga teacher training courses. Keshava lives a monastic life practicing and teaching yoga, meditation, and spirituality. He is committed to bringing a deep change in the personality of a seeker in order to have a meaningful and blissful life with peace, harmony and universal awareness.
Core Subject: Vinyasa, Yin, Yoga Anatomy
Kimber Wigley, E-RYT-200, RYT 500+. For over 15 years, Kimber has been interested in the connection between the movement of the physical body and the changing states of mind. She was introduced to yoga through the physical practice of asana and soon realized the profound effects the movement had on her mind and ability to find internal comfort in externally uncomfortable situations. With peaked interest, she transitioned to living in Asia and pursued Eastern philosophies and practices.
Core Subject: Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Yoga Anatomy
Eleanor Evrard. E-RYT-200, RYT-500+ Yoga Anatomy, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Teacher Profile: RYT- 500+, Yoga Anatomy and Vinyasa Teacher Our Yoga Teacher Eleanor Evrard is an experienced osteopath and practicing yogini (RYT 500+) with extensive training in various styles including Hatha, Anusara, vinyasa flow, yin and ashtanga. She loves yoga’s eight limbs for their profound healing qualities, and the unconditional unlimited joy they helped bring into her life. Teaching anatomy is one of Elea’s many passions. She especially enjoys helping yogis understand their own bodies in order to fully integrate their unique limitations/ qualities in their own practice, and for them to understand/ help their own students better . Eleanor is fully committed share her knowledge with the seekers and help to bring more meaning to their lives.
This Training will be held at the academy on Agonda Beach, Goa, India. Goa is one of the South Indian states situated by the Arabian Sea on the west coast. Goa is known as the tourist paradise of India, as it is endowed with marvellous beaches, splendid churches and temples, plenty of sunshine, wonderful locations, and warm and friendly people.
Traditional Hatha Yoga – Hatha Yoga is a principle style of Yoga practices and is the origin of all other yoga practiced today. The word Hatha is a combination of two words ‘Ha’ meaning “Sun Energy” and ‘Tha’ meaning “Moon Energy” representing two Principle energies flowing within our body. When these two aspects of one’s self are integrated, a fullness of the whole personality is experienced.
Hatha yoga influences our two sides of the brain and brings balance between these two energies within all of us to merge from the opposite to the harmony of oneness.
VINYASA YOGA: Vinyasa literally means to be placed in specific way. In this Style all the asanas are connected with each other and based on breath in a manner of unbreakable flow, which meant to bring the mind in calm and pointed state with a help of 4 components: asana, ujjai, bandha, drishti, where all the components practiced together to achieve physical and mental balance. The sequencing of asananas is one of characteristics of vinyasa style. ( Ujjai should be performed in a proper way).
Functional details of the course:
- Warm up exercises and Sun Salutations with mantras.
- Pavana muktasana series to loosen and strengthen major joints; to develop core energy ,to bring flexibility in body.
- Standing Asanas to develop neuromuscular coordination.
- Twenty five Asanas; from the foundations of Standing, Sitting, Prone and Supine; Covering Forward bends, Back bends, Spine twists, Hip openers& Stretches, Arm balances and Inversions; With the details of breathing patterns while doing and holding an asana, contraindications and benefits.
- Variations of the above mentioned in full details.
Workshops: Special workshops are conducted on Variations and modifications of advanced postures, Modifications for beginners and students with injuries (multi-level modifications) arm balances, twists, inversions, hip openings, headstands, back bendings, personal corrections, personal guidance, safety measurements and others individual tips.
The following are the standards and Course Frame work set by Yoga Alliance under 5 Educational categories.
- 100-Hours of Techniques Training/Practice – Includes Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, chanting, mantras, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between (1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and (2) guided practice of the techniques themselves;
- 25-Hours of Teaching Methodology – Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga.
- 20-Hours of Anatomy & Physiology – Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
- 30-Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
- 10-Hours of Practicum – Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while others are teaching.
During the training, you will stay in single Private room accommodation located near Sarvaguna Yoga School.
Your room will be reserved at Sarvaguna Yoga School (On site accommodation) on first cum first serve basis, if all the rooms are full at the school, your accommodation will be arranged in the immediate neighbouring guest houses very close to the school. Accommodation charges are included in the course fee.
- Attached shower
- Ceiling Fan
- Table & Chair
- Mosquito net
Breakfasts, lunches and dinners will be served throughout the course with vegetarian, vegan, and organic food, except on Sundays.
Our 200 hour teacher training course, is a basic training program for the aspiring teachers looking for their first level certification, or have done other certifications and looking to build upon their existing foundations or just looking to deepen their knowledge and practice.
We invite you to join us for an expansive, intensive and nourishing Teacher Training Course. In this course you will know the history of Yoga, its philosophy, Human Physiology, Anatomy, teaching methodology, adjustments and others nuances of teaching and your own practice.
Welcome to join the course, with this certification you can register with Yoga Alliance as (Registered Yoga Teacher) RYT- 200.
- 2 Asana practices daily
- 2 Herbal teas daily
- 3 Daily vegan, vegetarian, and organic meals
- 27 Nights accommodation
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Course material/TTC Manuals
- Daily mantra chanting, pranayama, and guided meditation sessions
- Teaching methodology and training techniques
- Unlimited filtered drinking water
- Yoga kit/t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle
- Mosquito net
- Many surprises on the way
Sarvaguna Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered School, offers 200 & 300/500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses(YTTC), Meditation TTC in Goa & Himalayas, India. Students Certified by us are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200/500 (Registered Yoga Teacher).