No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Sarvaguna Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 25-April-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Raw,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Welcome to Sarvaguna Yoga – “The Home of Traditional Yoga & Holistic Healing”
Sarvaguna Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered School, offers 200 & 300/500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses(YTTC), Meditation TTC in Goa & Himalayas, India. Students Certified by us are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200/500 (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Core Subject: Yoga Philosophy, Meditation & Spiritual Therapy
Dr. Keshava has been teaching yoga philosophy, meditation and pranayama, therapeutic yoga, principle teachings of original tantra, Sanskrit language and poetry, and Vedic mantra chanting in various academic settings and yoga teacher training centers. He taught more than 100 yoga teacher training courses. Keshava lives a monastic life practicing and teaching yoga, meditation, and spirituality. He is committed to bringing a deep change in the personality of a seeker in order to have a meaningful and blissful life with peace, harmony and universal awareness.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Vinaysa Yoga
Chetan Kumar, Dr. Keshava has been teaching yoga philosophy, meditation and pranayama, therapeutic yoga, principle teachings of original tantra, Sanskrit language and poetry, and Vedic mantra chanting in various academic settings and yoga teacher training centers. He taught more than 100 yoga teacher training courses. Keshava lives a monastic life practicing and teaching yoga, meditation, and spirituality. He is committed to bringing a deep change in the personality of a seeker in order to have a meaningful and blissful life with peace, harmony and universal awareness.
Core Subject: Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Yoga Antatomy
Eleanor Evrard. E-RYT-200, RYT-500+ Yoga Anatomy, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Teacher Profile: RYT- 500+, Yoga Anatomy and Vinyasa Teacher Our Yoga Teacher Eleanor Evrard is an experienced osteopath and practicing yogini (RYT 500+) with extensive training in various styles including Hatha, Anusara, vinyasa flow, yin and ashtanga. She loves yoga’s eight limbs for their profound healing qualities, and the unconditional unlimited joy they helped bring into her life. Teaching anatomy is one of Elea’s many passions. She especially enjoys helping yogis understand their own bodies in order to fully integrate their unique limitations/ qualities in their own practice, and for them to understand/ help their own students better . Eleanor is fully committed share her knowledge with the seekers and help to bring more meaning to their lives.
Core Subject: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yoga Anatomy
Kimber Wigley, E-RYT-200, RYT 500+. For over 15 years, Kimber has been interested in the connection between the movement of the physical body and the changing states of mind. She was introduced to yoga through the physical practice of asana and soon realized the profound effects the movement had on her mind and ability to find internal comfort in externally uncomfortable situations. With peaked interest, she transitioned to living in Asia and pursued Eastern philosophies and practices.
This yoga teacher training will take place in Upper Bhagsunag area in Dharamshala in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Dharamshala is located in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Nestled below the mighty snow clad peaks of the beautiful Himalayan Dhauladhar mountain range, it is a wonderful location with an abundance of natural beauty and spiritual diversity. Dharamshala is the spiritual headquarters of Buddhists all over the World.
Sarvaguna Yoga-Meditation Training & Research Academy (Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama) is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). After the successful completion of the course with us, you are eligible to be a member of Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher (RYT) by means of registering yourself on yoga alliance directory by uploading a copy of your certificate.
- Basic training Course for All the Aspiring professional Yoga teachers.
- No Prerequisite Qualification is required to enrol in this course.
- Completion of this course enables you to teach yoga in different settings and in different countries.
Our 200 hour teacher training course, is a basic training program for the aspiring teachers looking for their first level certification, or have done other certifications and looking to build upon their existing foundations or just looking to deepen their knowledge and practice. We invite you to join us for an expansive, intensive and nourishing Teacher Training Course.
In this course you will know the history of Yoga, its philosophy, Human Physiology, Anatomy, teaching methodology, adjustments and others nuances of teaching and your own practice. Welcome to join the course, with this certification you can register with Yoga Alliance as (Registered Yoga Teacher) RYT- 200.
The following are the standards and Course Frame work set by Yoga Alliance under 5 Educational categories.
- 100-Hours of Techniques Training/Practice – Includes Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, chanting, mantras, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between (1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and (2) guided practice of the techniques themselves;
- 25-Hours of Teaching Methodology – Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga.
- 20-Hours of Anatomy & Physiology – Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
- 30-Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
- 10-Hours of Practicum – Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while others are teaching.
Our 200 hr Yoga TTC comprehensively meets the Standards defined by the Yoga Alliance, and exceeds in all respects as we enhance the program with other activities like, Mantra Yoga– the science of sound Vibrations and its role in spiritual practices. Buddhi Yoga– Yogic Cognitive Therapy. Yogic Personality Theory- (“Panchakosha” Model) – comparative study of Yogic Psychology and modern Psychology etc.
You will be staying in Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama's campus located at Oasis Guest House, in Upper Bhagsu, about 2.5 kilometers away from Mcleodgunj town. Its geographical location makes it comfortably away from the main stream markets and distractions, which results in creating calm, quite and contemplative environment for yoga and meditation practices.
Oasis Guest House has 12 nice luxurious rooms reserved for yoga students only. There you will have the option of staying in deluxe rooms either in private or twin shared basis. Each room includes either a double bed or twin beds, western style toilet with 24-hour hot shower, a shelf with lock and key, a wooden wardrobe, blanket, mosquito net, study table, two chairs, and free Wi-Fi.
In this training course, all three meals would be provided except for Saturday dinners and meals on Sunday. The meals would be vegetarian. (vegan and Gluten-free food also served those who opt). The food during the training period is included in the total course fee.
Oasis guesthouse runs its own restaurant exclusively for the yoga students. Indian yogic meals are prepared there for the course students.
Additionally, two herbal teas will be provided daily along with unlimited filtered drinking water. For meals on Sundays, you can visit the many local restaurants that are just three minutes walk from the yoga center offering Indian, International, and Tibetan cuisine at very reasonable prices.
Traditional Yoga in the Himalayan mountains.
Choose Sarvaguna Yoga to learn Traditional Yoga - Meditation with Scholar practitioners in an authentic Atmosphere for Holistic growth and Well Being.
- Registration and tuition fee
- Teacher training course study material
- Sarvaguna yoga kit (two t-shirts, one yoga bag, and stainless steel water bottle)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- Daily two herbal teas and unlimited filtered drinking water
- 27 nights accommodation
- Local Airport Pick up and Drop Off
- A day Trek to Triund- Hill station
Sarvaguna Yoga- Dharamsala & Goa
Staying there, one can feel that he or she is relaxing in the lap of nature, healing, refreshing, and rejuvenating. Being located on a mountain side, having full of green palm trees in the backdrop, and a visual perception of beautiful valley in front and chirps and tweets of the birds around, Sarvaguna Yoga believes that their center truly provides a conducive and spiritual environment for yoga and meditation practices.
As the area around the yoga center cannot be reached through motor vehicles etc., (but is connected through comfortable pathways leading up the hill top) one can enjoy a true serenity and peaceful atmosphere of the Himalayas from there. While the geographical location of the yoga center provides a calm and quite atmosphere, the topography of the area naturally brings a meditative disposition in the yoga practitioners, giving an experience of peacefully merging with the nature.