No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 01-December-2019
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Lake,Mountain,Close To Nature
Shathayu plays a key role in promoting holistic wellness which encompasses five major dimensions of complete well-being – Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Social and Lifestyle. We offer complete health and wellness solutions under one roof.
Our premium Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy retreat with international standards offers a truly perennial dreamland like ambience overlooking a hill on 3 sides and a lake on the other.
Excellent! Definitely recommended! It was a wonderful experience staying in Shathayu Retreat, good food, excellent therapies designed by doctors based on individual need, and its quiet a beautiful place.
To get pampered, feel rested and rejuvenated this is the place to go! People are very friendly and caring. I would surly go again.
Dr. Adithya Hande
Core Subject: Yoga
Acquired expertise in Acupuncture, Yoga, Hydrotherapy, Nutrition, and Manipulative Therapy by treating patients with acute, chronic pain disorders.
Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat is just a 25 minutes drive from the Bengaluru International Airport, it lessens your travel time sparing more time for health and happiness.
Panchakarma (Five Fold Detoxification Therapy): Panchakarma is a traditional Ayurvedic treatment. It is the ultimate healing experience for detoxifying the mind and the body. It helps in strengthening the immune system, restoring balance and wellbeing. Panchakarma therapy by cleansing the toxins from the body helps you to a re-achieve balance of the three doshas (the three energies that govern all biological functions) and longevity. It is also beneficial in regaining health and wellness.
The scope of Panchakarma treatments are well known for its preventive, curative and rejuvenation action. Ayurveda classics have mentioned multidimensional actions like, it removes toxins out of the body, helps in treating the disease conditions, improves metabolism, nourishes the body and if taken regularly in a proper way it helps to increase the lifespan of an individual.
Penta detoxification treatments are:
- Vamana Karma: Therapeutically induced vomiting
- Virechana Karma: Therapeutically induced purgation
- Basti karma: Medicated enemas which includes decoction and oil enema
- Nasya Karma: Administration of medicine through nasal drops
- Panchakarma treatments will be planned in 3 phases
- Examining and understanding an individual’s body constitution & the condition
- Correction of the digestive fire
- Planning the diet and lifestyle supportive for the treatment
- Snehana i.e. oleation and Swedana i.e, fomentation
Panchakarma the Main phase:
- It is an important phase & it has to be done under the supervision of physician only.
- As planned earlier, in this phase medicine to induce vomiting or purgation will be administered. Also medicated enema will be administered depending on the condition. Specific Pre-panchakarma procedures will be planned to make this phase more beneficial.
- These Panchakarma treatments are not merely a digestive tract cleansing therapies. It helps to remove the toxins from cellular level
Post Panchakarma Phase:
- In this phase patient will be observed for the symptoms related to the completion of detoxification.
- Based on the level & intensity of detoxification suitable diet will be advised.
- Diet starts with liquids like rice gruel and gradually it will be changed to semi-solid and then to normal diet. This phase is as important as main phase.
- In order to plan the Panchakarma treatments Physician may require some of the blood investigations based on which specific panchakarma and diet will be planned.
With 20 plus rooms along with well equipped treatment block and yoga hall, one can relax with various Ayurvedic and Naturopathy therapies and revive yourself with Yoga.
Shathayu Retreat offers you three types of rooms designed in a contemporary yet comfortable style to blend in with the natural environment.
- Standard Room
- Luxury Room
- Deluxe Room
At Shathayu Retreat, our team makes sure that your experience with healthy food is not dull, but tasty and inspiring.
Our Executive Health Chef will merge ancient Ayurveda food technique with a modern palate for a healthy, tasty and vegan treat.
We try to bring in variety to your food by offering a variety of Indian and continental cuisines that are not only tasty but also helps in maintaining health.
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind
- Slow the aging process
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and a sense of well-being
- Reduce dependence on drugs and medicine
- Implement positive lifestyle changes
Your stay at the Retreat includes the below facilities:
- Walk-in closets
- Perfectly appointed bathrooms with shower
- Hot/ Cold water facility
- Air conditioning
- Elegant writing and bedside tables
- Electric Kettle
- In-room electronic safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with high-speed internet access
- Room Service (limited hours)
- Sattvic meals
Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
By blending the ancient traditions & culture, this place has been designed in a lush green landscape with international standards and offers you a dreamland like ambiance overlooking a hill on 3 sides and a lake on the other.