No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Soma Palm Shore
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 20-December-2019
- Duration: 15 Days
- Area: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
Put a break to your hectic lifestyle and witness a beach vacation with the goodness of Ayurveda. This unique program in the serene lands of Kerala will put you on a path of complete restoration as you dive into a pool of wellness activities.
Experience the healing and restoring benefits of Ayurveda while you rejoice under the shade of palm trees. Let tranquility flow through your system and kick start a sophisticated and upgraded lifestyle.
Dr. P.S. Muralidhar
Core Subject: Chief Physician at Supreme Ayurcare
Dr. Murlidharis the founder of Supreme Ayurvcare and works as a chief consulting physician. He is qualified in Ayurveda and Allopathy with BSAM and BAMS from the University of Mysore. He’s been practicing medicine since 1974 and served as a Senior Consulting Physician at ISO certified Indus Valley Ayurvedic Center. He has given many lectures on Ayurveda in India and foreign countries.
The retreat is based at the Kovalam Lighthouse beach in Kerala, which is popular around the world for its palm-fringed beaches. Surrounded by calm fishing villages, crescent beaches, and beautiful sceneries backed by cascading palms, this retreat ensures an idyllic beach vacation in Kerala. Discover the best of Ayurveda, Yoga, and the peaceful beach life with Soma Palm Shore.
Immerse in the Rasayana Chikitsa or Rejuvenation therapy and invoke feelings of happiness and rejuvenation with the Ayurveda Panchakarma program.
This retreat is flexible in terms of duration, and the guests can indulge in the healing atmosphere of Kovalam for as long as they’d like. The program includes a range of Ayurvedic wellness therapies that aim at the complete restoration of the body, mind, and soul.
A major highlight of this program is the Panchakarma treatment that will purify the guests from inside out. The retreat also includes Ayurveda consultation, yoga & meditation sessions, and Ayurveda tours.
- Upon arrival the guests will undergo a special consultation by Ayurveda doctors, who will assess their medical condition and suggest the right therapies for them.
- A typical day in this retreat begins early with light Yoga and meditation sessions.
- Breakfast is served soon after the yoga session to nurture souls with energy.
- The guests undergo various Ayurveda treatments including the Panchakarma during noontime, followed by lunch.
- The evenings are reserved for excursions and short trips around the city.
- The guests are served refreshments during the evening and can relax in their rooms.
- Yoga and meditation sessions are held before dinner.
- The guests get free by 08:30 PM and can socialize or sleep after dinner.
The accommodation facility for this program is an ideal blend of luxury and the purest lifestyle.
The center has 35 rooms and cottages in total that offer a range of amenities so the guests can unwind and relax with the utmost comfort.
The sea-facing rooms uplift the overall ambiance of the accommodation with echoes of the waves gushing into the seashore.
The rooms have comfortable double beds, western-style bathrooms, hot-water facility, TV, Air-conditioning, locker, and an in-room dining facility. The center offers the following room categories, from which the guests can choose from:
- Standard AC Sea facing
- Deluxe AC Sea facing
- Cottage AC Sea facing
The center serves vegetarian Sattvic meals to ensure proper nourishment of the guests and to meet their dietary requirements. The meals are served thrice a day, along with revitalizing refreshments.
The professional chefs at the center use organic produce and a variety of Ayurvedic herbs, spices, and other condiments to inculcate restorative and healing values. The meals are prepared as per the values of Ayurveda to balance the doshas.
- Panchakarma Treatment: This ultimate body-mind healing & detox treatment is one of the most well-known parts of Ayurveda. It has a total of 5 steps that comprise of herbal massages, steam baths, cleansing enemas, a healthy diet, and other purification techniques. This treatment aims to eliminate the toxins accumulated in the body and restore it to the original setting.
- Yoga and Meditation: Indulge in daily yoga and meditation sessions to harmonize the physical, mental, and spiritual spheres of the human body. Yoga helps in releasing stress from the physical body, and meditation helps in destressing the mind.
- Range of Ayurvedic Treatments: The Ayurvedic treatments include basic massages, Ayurveda beauty care, body purification, slimming program, and anti-aging therapies to offer holistic wellness to all the guests. Other treatments offered are - Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Sirodhara, Vasthi, Sirovasthi, Udvarthanam, Abhyangam, Nasyam, and Thalam.
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- Accommodation facility
- Yoga and Meditation sessions
- 3 Vegetarian Sattvic meals a day
- Wellness Consultation
- Medications during the stay
- Different kinds of Ayurvedic oils and herbs
- Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Excursions to nearby places
Soma Palm Shore
The center is based in the Trivandrum region of Kerala and radiates tranquility with its palm-fringed beaches and beautiful villages. The center is located at the Kovalam Lighthouse beach and offers various facilities to enhance the experience of the wellness retreat.
The center has 35 rooms & cottages, 5 treatment rooms, a large outdoor pool, 1 restaurant, 1 cafeteria, Ayurveda beauty parlor, and a herbal & vegetable garden that add to the serenity of this beach vacation.