No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Soma Palm Shore
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 01-January-2020
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
Influenced by the ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda and blended with modern medicines, Rejuvenation Program invites you to the world of holistic fitness and self-care. Be a part of this program as it is a fruitful getaway idea to take a break from your frenetic lifestyles.
The motive of the Rejuvenation program is to restore the natural synchronization of the body by removing the accumulated and stored toxins from your body. It stimulates your immunity system, guides you towards spiritual awakening and breaks your emotional congestion.
Dr. P.S. Muralidhar
Core Subject: Consultant Doctor
Dr. Muralidhar is the founder and chief consultant physician at the center. He has been a practitioner of medicine since 1974. He is also a renowned lecturer of Anatomy, almost for a decade. His guest list includes many eminent personalities from India and abroad as well.
Nestled at the untarnished Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, the center presents an immaculate aspect of holistic way of healing in the lap of Mother Nature.
The facility perfectly presents an astounding aura of diverting oneself towards the concept of spiritual edification by promulgating the ideas of Ayurvedic wellness theories and massages.
The destination itself presents a tranquil, picturesque and idyllic aura amidst the palm trees and pristine beaches.
Plunge yourself into the natural, conscious and ecstatic world of Rejuvenation as it lets you establish a firm footing between your physical, mental and emotional baggage.
With the passing of days, your delicate body becomes susceptible to various maladies, Rasayana Chikitsa or Rejuvenation programs help you to flourish a strong connectivity in between the body, soul, and mind.
Practicing Ayurveda wellness therapies such as Sirodhara, Vasthi and Abhyangam guides you towards the attainment of the optimum ways to enhance your hidden vibrancy.
- Wellness Consultation on arrival.
- Practicing yoga poses early in the morning, basic structure formations, and gathering knowledge about the importance of Ayurveda.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions.
- Undergo a range of Ayurvedic therapies – Njavarakizhi, Sirovasthi, Abhyangam.
- Then, you would be served sumptuous and delicious Ayurveda Breakfast to nourish your body and replenish your soul.
- In case of any severe medical problem, assistance and medicines are provided during the medical condition.
- To access your medical conditions, you would always be under the guidance of Ayurvedic consultants.
- Performing the cleansing and rejuvenation treatments in the afternoon.
- Towards the evening, visiting the beautiful herbal garden, Ayurveda shop, manufacturing unit accompanied with the doctors and consultants.
- Undergoing treatments and therapies – Panchakarma, beauty care, stress management, body purification.
- Excursions to some popular local sites – Kovalam Beach, Golden Valley tour Napier Museum.
- Meditation Guidance towards the late evening.
- At last, Sattvic Dinner for proper digestion and sound sleep.
The accommodation of the program varies as per the category of booking. The palatial rooms are well-wooden furnished, decorated with light color curtains. Cleanliness and hygiene are given special preference. Apart from that, the rooms are equipped with all the basic amenities such as T.V, A/C, Wi-Fi Internet, Minibar, locker, double-bed, telephone, Western-style washroom, running hot water facilities and In-room dining. The rooms are subdivided in three major categories:
- Standard Ac Sea facing rooms
- Deluxe Ac Sea facing rooms
- Cottage Ac Sea facing rooms
To replenish your soul and to nourish your body, the food that is served is a full-board Ayurvedic vegetarian meal. Sattvic Bhojan eventually helps a lot in balancing the three doshas of your body – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha which is beneficial for your digestive system. Sattvic food refers to food that is nourishing, purifying and at the same confers strength, happiness, and internal plus external growth.
The pure food is prepared under the guidelines of Veteran Yogic Chefs. Herbal drinks such as green tea, coffee, and tea are also provided for refreshments. If you do have a dietary requirement, you are welcome to talk to the organizer in advance.
Yoga and Meditation: Revive your enthusiasm, by practicing Yoga and Meditation. It amplifies your concentration level, strengthens your physical capability and enhances your mental equation. It helps you to get a grip over your emotional blocks and helps you to think analytically.
Ayurveda Therapies: With the help of performing various Ayurveda therapies, you can establish a strong interconnectedness between the body, soul, and mind. Some of the Ayurveda therapies are Njavarakizhi, Sirovasthi, Abhyangam, Nasyam, Thalam, Vasthi, and Udvarathanam It also helps to enrich the body constitution.
- For those who are suffering from insomnia or do face sleeping issues, must practice Shirodhara as it produces a calming effect on your mind and improves the quality of sleep.
- Nourishes the skin which is the largest organ of the body, and allows it to work diversely. It also releases the accumulated or absorbed toxins from your skin.
- Various Ayurvedic Treatments
- All kinds of herbal oils and herbs
- As per booking accommodation facility
- Meditation and Yoga
- 3 Sattvic Meals
- On arrival, wellness consultation
- Proper medication during the entire duration of the staying
- Airport Transportation facilities from Thiruvananthapuram (available or applicable for booking for 7 nights and more)
Soma Palm Shore
The center also has treatment rooms, 1 restaurant, 1 cafeteria, Yoga and meditation hall, large outdoor swimming pool, beauty parlor, and herbal and vegetable garden (in-house).
Apart from all the facilities, the location is another highlight, amidst the unblemished sea-beaches, enticing scenarios, and lush green palm trees; you get sufficient time to enrich your soul, body, and mind.