No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: styleoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 31-August-2021
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Avellino, Italy
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature
A 7 nights 8 days intensive course dedicated entirely to the practical part, infact the theoretical will carried out directly from your home and hence it will be an intensive week suited to those who already have an active lifestyle. We shall cover 4 modules at the end of which a test is requested: The student will build up and carry out a yoga lesson from beginning to end on the last day of the course; and once the test is passed he/she will officially receive the diploma.
** All the theoretical material shall be sent before the course.
Dr. Antonia Califano
Core Subject: Asana, Alignment, Yoga Philosophy
P.h.d in Nutritional sciences and dietetics, naturopath, nutritional consultant and life coach. After years of fitness aerobics and various sports at the tender age of 19, she becomes the assistant of the European Body building champion Torrente, at 24 Antonia graduates in foreign Languages (American and Japanese) and begins her journey around the world. During these years Antonia also cultivated her love and passion for yoga and fitness becoming co-founder of the Styleoga® discipline, and follows olympic champions and world famous marathon runners. She has registered thousands of clients and seminars all around the world, as a life coach she has followed people from all the 5 continents (U.S.A., U.A.E., Romania, Italy, France, Spain, Malta, Australia, Japan, Africa and South America).
Lui Gi Xuereb
Core Subject: Meditation
At the tender age of 13 Luigi begins his studies in martial arts and meditation putting them into practice with passion and dedication and deepening his knowledge in realities like China, Japan and Tibet were he obtained his Masters in Tai Chi.Luigi is also an expert in Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and positive approach and thinking, he holds seminars all over the world were he talks about his professional experience and also his life experience where a terrible accident marked him for life but how he managed to overcome everything and go on stronger than before thanks to the Oriental arts and love for nature, which lead him to becoming a Nature therapist.
Forino is a little village of 5000 persons in the countryside of the province of Avellino, minutes away from the world Famous amazing Amalfitan coast and the Pompeii ruins, the village is surrounded by mountains and uncontaminated areas were the farmers make a living from hazelnuts, chestnuts and cherries. The Irpinia regionn is aldo known for its, gastronomical excellences such as truffle, cheeses, olive oil, wine and the buffalo mozzarella.
- Introduction to Yoga and the philosophy behind it
- The differences between the types of yoga
- Physiology and anatomy
- Study of immobility
- Sequences and asanas
- Breathing and meditation
- Sequences and positions
- Didactics and ethics
- The combination between the asanas and exercises
- Summary of asana, positions, exercises
- Summary on breathing, meditation
- Summary didactics and basic setting
- Rules of conduct for the teacher
- Mini Practical Test
- Specifics of the Styleoga yoga method
Double/Twin sharing fully equipped (air conditioned) rooms including all amenities and free wifi with fully equipped attached bathroom. The room is located directly in the masters' residence. You do not need to bring anything with you.
The food is prepared fresh daily by our inhouse chef, with organic ingredients picked directly from the garden and personally chosen.
The most special thing about our program is the unique personal experience that you will live directly with our masters, all the knowledge, guidance and love shared which will improve drastically your life and remain with you all throughout.
- 8 Days / 7 nights accomodation in dbl/twin sharing
- Fully equipped, airconditioned room
- All meals (fresh, daily prepared by our inhouse chef)
- Study material sent in advance
- Access to private online platform
- Inhouse training material
- Welcome kit
- Airport pick up
- Airport drop off
- Special escursion
- Final certification
- Use of trademark/brand
World Om Yoga Institute
The world Om Yoga Institute is backed up by an international trademark, recognised by the World yoga Alliance for its highest quality training standards, and also recognised by the Local ministries as 1 of the best training schools.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking and the settlement to be done 14 dayys before arrival.
- If cancelled up to 60 days before arrival the deposit can be used for a future course throughout the year or as agreed, for the purchase of an online cxourse or as a voucher.
- If the cancellation is due to proven government travel restrictions than a full refund can be requested