Surfing, Yoga and Relax! Discover Bali With Swarupa Trips
Bali is one of our favorite destinations in the world. We really want to share this paradisiac island with you. The friendly people, the amazing beaches, delicious food and perfect waves are some of the reasons why Bali is one of our best destination in Swarupa, to live the Surf and Yoga experience.
The trip is divided into 2 Parts:
1) The First Week It will be a Retreat in which we will do a lot of surfing, yoga and relax in an amazing complex. It will be a week to disconnect from our jobs, problems and stress, to connect with our essence, our peace, joy and renew in paradise.
2) The second week will be destined to Know and Discover the best places in Bali. Temples, beaches, islands, rafting, bicycle tours and many more activities to discover the best of the Island.
Jona MerlaCore Subject: Surf, Yoga
We are going to measure the roads of beautiful towns Ubud and Uluwatu in the Bali.
Ubud: This is a place where traditional Balinese culture imbues every waking moment, where colourful offerings adorn the streets and where the hypnotic strains of gamelan are an ever-present soundtrack to everyday life.
Uluwatu is a stunning destination in south Bali, known for its clifftop views and being home to some of Bali’s best beaches. In Uluwatu, you have a unique combination of laid-back surfing vibes.
PART 1 - THE WITHDRAWAL
The first week of the trip will be to reconnect with ourselves through contact with nature, Surf, Yoga, Meditation and simply enjoy our incredible accommodation for those days. We will stay at Udara Bali , a place specially designed exactly for what we are going to do.
We will have Yoga sessions and meditation every day. Different styles: Hatha, Vyniasa, Restorative and possibility of doing Acro Yoga in a Shala facing the sea specially designed for that. There will also be sessions focused on very deep breathing techniques to connect with your true nature.
Surf lessons will be guided by the best local teachers. From beginners to more advanced surfers, all will be advised by instructors with years of experience.
PART 2 - DISCOVERING BALI!
After a week of rest, surfing and yoga we will embark in a few days to explore the wonderful island of Bali. We will sleep in 2 different areas specially chosen to make the most of the week.
Ubud - We will stay 3 nights in a 4 star hotel surrounded by green. Ubud is the area chosen by Yogis and nature lovers. In this area we will have rafting , walks through amazing temples , bicicleteada by rice fields, among other activities. You can also do massage sessions and get to know the picturesque streets of Ubud.
Uluwatu area - Area chosen by surfers and lovers of sunsets overlooking the sea. We will visit the best beaches of the south of Bali and we will know one of the most recognized places to go out and enjoy the night.
The traditional Javanese wood Joglos surrounded by trees, rice fields and over the sea rooms with the outstanding personalized service will instantly have you feel at home.Featuring four beautiful yoga shalas (three with ocean view, one overlooking the ancient temples) and a beautiful Spa with water healing pool, finnish sauna, herbal steam room, hot Jacuzzi and ice water plunge as well as a meditation cave.
Udara is an ideal destination for individual travelers looking for healing, Yogis or retreats groups. You will not want to leave the Villa!
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Healthy milkshakes, coconut water for heaps and the best food you'll find in Bali. We will serve specially chosen meals to complement the day of a lot of activity. There will also be free days for you to choose where to eat.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Unlimited access to the daily Yoga schedule with up to 8 classes in various styles
- Two excursions in Bali and one special event per week
- Access to the Spa facilities with hot and cold pools, Sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
WHAT DOES PART 1 INCLUDE?
- 7 nights in Udara Bali - (shared or private rooms)
- 7 breakfasts.
- 7 dinners.
- 5 Surf lessons or coaching (board and suit included).
- Classes of Yoga, Pranayama and meditation every day in the afternoon.
- 4 Yoga philosophy classes.
WHAT DOES PART 2 INCLUDE?
- 7 nights in the 2 hotels mentioned - (shared or private rooms)
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- All the transfers to the tours and between hotels -Bicycle riding in Jatiluwih -1 session of Rafting
- Light speed and tour by Nusa Lembongan
- Sim Card for the cell phones of each passenger
- Entrances and donations of each temple that we will visit
At Udara Bali we are deeply committed to sustainability in all aspects of our resort. This is why constantly strive to improve on the three pillars of sustainability: Environment, Economy and Society.Udara Bali is an integrated healing yoga resort offering wellness and detox lifestyle to alleviate the stress of modern living. Nestled between the Indian ocean, rice fields and surrounded with ancient temples, Udara sets the mood for a relaxing and authentic Bali holiday.
Why choose Swarupa
This retreat is not only for the yoga lovers but also for the people who wants to explore the beautiful places of Bali. Where your wanderlust will helps you to remain calm and relaxed with the different styles of yoga asana practiced by the professional instructor of Swarupa, who will also help you to taste all the intrepid activities along with the expedition in the beautiful towns of Bali. It is all-in-all a complete package, where health and travel comes together.