No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Thaulle Resort
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 15-September-2019
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Lake,Forest,Close To Nature
At our unique Ayurveda Hotel, we offer genuine and reliable Ayurveda and Panchakarma programs under the expert guidance of our qualified therapists who have years of experience. Our program does not just detoxify your body, but they totally rejuvenate your body and mind by strengthening your immune system and restoring inner balance.
This type of healing method is one of the most effective in Ayurveda. We can totally customize the treatment depending on your needs and requirements. Our holistic treatment included massages and detoxification procedures along with Ayurvedic nutrition and medicines.
Thaulle and their whole team is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZIIIIIIIING!
If you are searching for a beautiful and super clean place where you can switch your brain off from the moment you land to Colombo airport, and that somebody else shall take care of you eating healthy, to relax, and also have fun and organize your Sri Lanka safaris and sightseeing trips for you - that's Thaulle!
I was there for 18 days by myself on an Ayurveda retreat and I felt like a queen! The owner of the hotel and his family, manager and his family, Ayurveda doctor, and absolutely every member of the stuff is so attentive, kind, friendly, and always there for you. Perfect place for recharging your batteries, emotionally and phisically! I can't praise and recommend Thaulle enough! A paradise!
Dear Thaulle friends, thank you so much for everything. I had the best holiday in my whole life! P.S. Miran - I was moving to a new flat in the past months, and only today I came to open your gift. I knew what it was from the beginning, Jana told me, but I opened it only now. Thank you for the kurakan. I will eat only kurakan in the next days, yummi! I send each member of Thaulle team and familiy huge hugs and kisses. I miss you a lot, dear friends!
Core Subject: Ayurvedic Therapist
We are a team of highly qualified Ayurvedic therapists passionate about holistic and sustainable care. Our senior physician Dr.Upul is one of the most talented and renowned Ayurvedic doctors in Sri Lanka, who has treated people for more than 15 years now. Our team is committed to bring positive changes in your life and help you heal for which we ensure optimal care through our well-designed treatment plans. To add to this, all our staff members are good at speaking English and German which help us to communicate effectively with our guests.
Located directly on the idyllic Yoda Lake, Thaulle Resort is an ideal destination for a quiet, peaceful, and rejuvenating holiday. The resort is far away from the noisy city life and is blessed with endless picturesque views of the beautiful rice fields. Just a stone’s throw away, you will get glimpses of elephants and leopards roaming freely in the savanna of Yala National Park.
Our programs are specifically designed to bring the ideal balance of mind and body. We do this through holistic treatments during your two to four weeks Ayurveda treatment. In our program, we have inculcated specialized massages and cleansing techniques which are complemented by Ayurvedic diet and medicines.
You will first have a detailed preliminary exam with our expert doctor who will create a treatment plan that matches your personal dosha (vital energy) and is adjusted daily.
Your Ayurveda cure at a glance:
- Individual medical consultation at the beginning of each treatment
- Continuous consultation in the course of a cure
- Final discussion
- Ayurvedic remedies
- nutritional advice (individual nutrition plans)
- Yoga and meditations
- Ayurveda treatment:
- Shirodhara (oil casting)
- head massage
- facial massage
- Synchronous full body massage
- Intensified massage
- powder massage
- Foot massage
- Eye treatment
- Special treatments
- Nadisweda (heat treatment)
- steam bath
- Important treatment procedures: (body detoxification through panchakarma treatments)
- Nasya (nose cleansing)
- Vasti (inlet)
- Virechana (colon cleansing)
- Vamana (medical vomiting)
- Raktha mokshana (leech therapy)
- Optional, if desired:
- Cupping treatment
All new bookings between 05th of October to 20th of December 2019 will be offered a further 5% discount.
The four stages of your Ayurvedic treatment:
- Preliminary discussion: First you will meet our expert and discuss your requirements. Our Ayurvedic doctor in a detailed interview and with the help of the traditional pulse diagnosis will review your dosha type and analyze your complaints.
- Medicine: Based on the examination in preliminary discussions, our doctor will prescribe medicines which you will need to take twice daily with special meals.
- Treatments: A treatment plan will be prepared based on your ailments and needs. The Ayurvedic treatments last at least two hours which includes three to four different massages as well as cleansing baths and oil spills. Throughout the day the doctor will check up regularly so as to guide us on further treatment and help us make changes in the plan if required. At the end of each day, you will receive a treatment plan for the next day.
- End of the cure: Our doctor will again examine you and check your pulse to determine which changes have already taken place in your body and which are just beginning. We will also give you a detailed plan on how to use ayurvedic remedies beyond your stay and will create an individualized nutrition plan for you and provide medication if you require.
Our mealtimes serve as an orientation for your daily routine.
- Breakfast – Everyday between 7-10:30 am you will get an ayurvedic breakfast which will include herbal soup and fresh fruits. We also provide hot water to stimulate your metabolism.
- Lunch – Your lunch will be according to your treatment requirement and will be served between 12:00 – 14:30 pm. As per Ayurveda, lunch should be your heaviest meal of the day as during this time the digestive fire (Agni) burns the most.
- Dinner – We serve dinner from 7:00 pm which will be a light meal. We keep dinner light so as to not give extra stress to your stomach before going to bed.
Our resort has 28 cozy rooms with private balconies offering splendid lake views. Whether you choose Superior, Classic Deluxe, Standard or Suite room, each of these rooms are decorated with equal love and care. All rooms have AC, flat-screen satellite TV, seating area, safe, tea station, phone, high-quality cotton bed linen, Siddhalepa Ayurveda care products, free water bottle, and Wi-fi.
Enjoy the luxury of a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, and toiletries. You will find traces of traditional Sinhalese craftsmanship in these rooms along with references to the creation of the most famous Sri Lankan architect named Geoffrey Bawa.
Food is an integral part of our treatment and hence we have qualified cooks who prepare special dishesto complement the individual treatment plan of our guests and their doshas. We keep in mind foods that are suitable to you and only use fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices which we partly grow on our own. In drinks, we include fruit juices, Ceylon tea, and hot water.
We prepare meals to provide you a well-balanced diet and ensure that you taste all flavors such as sour, sweet, salty, bitter, tart, and spicy in your meal. To add to this, our restaurant has a splendid view of Yoda Lake where you can enjoy your food by the lake.
Our highly qualified team makes this program even more special as they get to the root of your worry/complaint and design special plan exclusively to suit your requirements and help you achieve perfect harmony within and without. Our programs are safe and reliable, and spending time under our care and supervision will be one of the best decisions you will make to attain holistic development.
- Ayurveda treatments .
- 3 daily meals and lunch packages for trips
- 13 nights accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Trip to Yala National Park
Our Ayurveda Center is located separately from the rest of the Thaulle Resort in its own garden. We have thoughtfully created a space to give you ample time to leave stress and worries behind and embark on a journey in a safe and trustworthy environment with like-minded people, breath-taking surroundings, unbeknownst customs, and villages still thriving with ancient traditions.
During your time spent with us, you will delve deeper into self-discovery and exploration and meet people who admire the original and ordinary way of living and learn important life lessons from them. Thaulle Resort is committed to making your holiday unforgettable and we are fully equipped to help you heal completely and lead a healthy, happy life.