Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Great training with inspiring and profesionnal teachers. Thanks for this amazing experience.
My experiece with the peaceful warriors was great!" The motto: East meets West - perfectly realized in all the lectures! Bente and Maria lead awesome Yogaclasses and the Asana Lab is fun and helpful at the same time. A perfect introduction to everything about yoga - from philosophy to business to nutrition. I feel well prepared to go out there and start teaching.
This unforgettable adventure peaceful yoga warrior comes to end for me. I feel very grateful. Bente and Maria are amazing teachers with a lot of knowlegde and know how. Always supportive, here at everytime to answer questions or anything else. Be sure they will do our possible to make you feel at ease during this month. The others teachers are also great and super talentuous. I didn't expect to learn as much. The field of this ytt is very large and it's something I appreciate (ayurveda, nutrition...).. The shala opens towards the rice fields is the perfect place to practice and the monday breakfast a paradise for food lover. It's for me an unforgettable human experience I recommend to everyone who loves yoga.
"Couldn't have hoped for better. Highly recommend!"
This teacher training exceeded all my expectations. First and foremost the teachers are excellent. They are so so encouraging, supportive and inspiring. The wide range of knowledge that I gained was exceptional. The classes are really varied, exciting and enjoyable. I was introduced to a wide range of subjects, including Ayurveda and nutrition. I have a much more complete vision of who I am and who I want to be as a teacher and have been set up perfectly to now go away and really delve into the areas that interest me personally. This journey was about so much more than yoga, the friends you will make and the personal development that you go through is too amazing to put into words. I really can't recommend this enough.
Become a certified yoga instructor, refine and deepen your practice, find your unique yoga voice. This internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you with the credentials necessary to teach all over the world. Learn the art of teaching yoga while diving deeper into the wealth of yogic teachings and philosophy.
Set in the tropical and spiritual surroundings of the beautiful and magical island of Bali, Indonesia, sharpen your skills in a yogic paradise.
All Available Dates:
- 31 March, 2019 - 28 April, 2019
- 2 June, 2019 - 30 June, 2019
- 4 August, 2019 - 1 September, 2019
- 6 October, 2019 - 3 November, 2019
The Course And Covered Topics
- Asana, Focusing On Hatha And Vinyasa Flow With An Exploration Into Various Different Yoga Styles: Acroyoga, Flyhigh, Yoga For Surfers, Power Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, And More
- Daily Practice
- Asana Lab (I.E. Study Of Postures; Alignment, Step By Step Progression)
- Pranayama Breath-Work
- Yoga History, Philosophy, Texts And Concepts (Ancient Wisdom And Contemporary Adaptation)
- The Eight Limbs Of Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras Of Patanjaliis
- Anatomy And Physiology
- The Subtle Body: The Chakra System, Nadis, Prana, Bandhas, And Mudras
- The Art Of Sequencing (Hatha And Vinyasa Flow Sequencing)
- The Art Of Teaching: Learning How To Work With Different Populations, Observing And Understanding Bodies, Teaching Technique And Teaching Ethics
- The Art Of Skillful Adjustment (Exploration Of Different Approaches Including Thai Massage)
- Prenatal Yoga
- The Business And Marketing Of Yoga
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Yogi Cleansing Techniques And Rituals (Kriyas)
- Ethics For Yoga Teachers
- Mantras And Chanting
- Health And Nutrition
- Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda
- The Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
No prerequisite reading required. All obligatory reading and study material will we provided during the course of the training.
Sean GoldbergCore Subject: Physiotherapist
Maria FrischCore Subject: Yoga Alliance RYT 200
Karin DorseyCore Subject: Certified Yoga Instructor And Massage Therapist
Nicole CainCore Subject: Founder Of SUP Yoga Bali
Jonathan LefevreCore Subject: Myofascial Osteopathic Work And Emotional Release
Latifah SipahutarCore Subject: Assistant
The training will take place in Canggu a laid-back, tranquil yet vibrant and trendy beach town perched on the southwest coast of Bali. Nestled in between beautiful green terraced rice paddies and black sand beaches.
Canggu is the serene bohemian home away from home for yogis, surfers, spiritual seekers, conscious hipsters and healthy foodies. Canggu is the perfect balance of Balinese culture, authenticity and comfort. A real yogic paradise!
- 07:00 - 09:00 Guided Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation Practice
- 09:00 - 10:30 Breakfast Break
- 10:30 - 12:30 Lecture or Workshop
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 15:30 Asana and Teaching Lab
- 16:00 - 18:00 Afternoon Asana (Yin or Restorative) or Lecture or Workshop
Once or twice a week, you can also enjoy a scheduled evening program. The evening activities consist of philosophy lectures, Kirtan, movie night, or meditation
The rooms are all in true western inspired ashram style, small, simple, clean, and comfortable. Everything you need for when you are not busy with the training or out and about exploring Canggu and Bali.
You can choose to book the training both including or excluding accommodation.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
One weekly breakfast every Monday and final group graduation dinner are included in the price. Lunch and dinner meals can be enjoyed as you desire! Bali is like a yogic food heaven, spoiled with options when it comes to affordable, healthy, delicious vegetarian/vegan/raw foods.
Plenty cafes around offering both local and western options such as fresh salads, acai bowls as well as more traditional Balinese cuisine and western favorites. Local coffee, smoothies, and fresh juices are abundant in this little surfer town. The Peaceful Warriors caters for both vegetarian, vegan and other allergies or intolerance.
What Makes This Program Special?
- The Peaceful Warriors believes in providing great value for money. They offer one of the most affordable yoga teacher training offered worldwide, which meets the standards of Yoga Alliance.
- They combine tradition and evolution in a creative and intelligent blend of traditional Hatha yoga with contemporary Vinyasa Flow, bridging eastern and western knowledge, philosophy and teachings, providing you with an balance between a long established, holistic and grounding practice side by side with a dynamic creative and playful contemporary flow style.
- They provide an intimate and supportive learning environment (maximum 25 students).
- The Peaceful Warriors believes every yogi is unique; every yogi has his or her own voice, practice and (teaching) style.
- They believe in in the strength of community and they offer you the opportunity to make deep and lasting connections and friendships.
- Canggu is the perfect balance of Balinese culture, authenticity and cool comfort. Canggu feels more like a state of mind than an actual place
- Surf lessons, guiding, or packages and board rentals are easily organized.
- The Peaceful Warriors team believes in yoga as a life journey of (self)-awareness and personal transformation. A deeply transformative "tool" that brings about real change and growth in your life. Through this training, they strive to offer you a deeply life changing experience and to find the support you need to leave the training not only a newly certified yoga teacher, but with a new way of looking at the world - evolve and connect with the best expression of yourself.
And just like the Balinese, they believe in the power of a smile! So while they work and study hard, they always make time for downtime, play, and a good laugh.
- All Required Course Material (All Books And Manuals)
- Yoga Alliance Certification (Please Note That It Is The Choice And Responsibility Of The Student To Register Online, All Cost Associated With The Online Registration With Yoga Alliance Is To Be Paid By The Student)
- All Course Activities, Workshops And Classes
- 1 Weekly Group Breakfast Every Monday
- Final Group And Graduation Dinner
- Peaceful Warrior T-Shirt Or Top
- 1 Healing Balinese Massage
- Day Trip To Bali Water Temple (Spiritual Cleansing) Including Lunch
- Yoga Movie Night And Snacks
- Kirtan Night
- 1 Guided Surf Lesson
Our Venue is Cosmos Oasis set amongst the paddy rice fields, creating a serene enviroment and an oasis to inspire and connect with your true self.
During this training, you will be accommodated at Cosmos Oasis 2, in Canggu, Bali. Cosmos Oasis 2 is a western inspired yoga ashram where cool, contemporary design meets functional simplicity and comfort. A beautiful, spacious yoga shala overlooking the rice-fields, a shared kitchen area, and open lounging areas where you can hang out, study and socialize.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- A Reservation Requires A Deposit Of US$ 500 / US$ 700
- The Deposit Is Non-Refundable, But Transferable To Another Training With A Minimum Of 1 Month Notice.
- The Rest Of The Payment Should Be Paid 30 Days Before Arrival.