No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Trinetra Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 15-May-2021
- Duration: 60 Days
- Area: Mysore, Karnataka, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Have you always wanted to become a yoga teacher but can’t seem to find the time because of your job, family or the inability to travel for a month long course? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We understand and that is why we are offering an online option to complete your Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga TTC). The same amount of knowledge, accreditation and expertise but from the comfort of your home and with flexible timing! You can use this training for your health, your future career or just to dive deeper into your yoga practice.
Dr. Piyush Goel
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Also known as Grandmaster Piyush - His yogic journey started many years ago after his official Sanyas from Corporate world and he has worked under highly proficient teachers and Gurus in the field from Mysore, Pondicherry.Grandmaster Piyush has earned many international certifications and credentials in different fields of yoga and his area of expertise in yoga are Ashtanga vinyasa yoga, Hatha yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Power yoga, Vinyasa flow, Transformational yoga., and Bangalore. Piyush Was honoured and certified as Grandmaster-Hatha Yoga by Yoga Alliance International.Having trained under Super Masters, he has a grounded approach towards his students in everything he teaches. With a successful history of yoga, he has many testimonials from students about his Teaching methodology, theoretical knowledge and command on the subjects.
Trinetra yoga is located in Mysore, the most beautiful and well known place for yoga lovers. Trinetra Yoga is now providing Online Yoga Teachers Training Program.Lockdown is no longer a problem to learn yoga.
The World Yoga Alliance has set a widely-accepted international standard for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs: Techniques, Teaching methodology, Asana Alignments & Yoga therapy/ Anatomy, Philosophy (Including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and teaching practicum. Here is how we implement these teaching areas in our training
Practice Of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas:
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra namaskar (sun & moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series (Cobra salutation)
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced hatha yoga asana sequence includes about 88 positions
- Yoga for Beginners: Basic preparatory joint movements to warm up & prevent injuries
- Yoga class sequence for Therapy.
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas (positions)
Pranayama - 'Control of the prana Science'
- Swara Yoga Introduction (Swara Vigyana)
- Nadi shodana Pranayama (alternate nostril breathing)
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama (cleansing breaths)
- Bhramari Pranayama (humming bee breath)
- Yogic (Conscious) breathing techniques
- Discussion on bad breathing habits and correction techniques
- Ujjayi Svasa (victorious breath)
Mantras chanting: Building awareness with Divine vibrations.
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Seed Mantra for chakras: relaxation, purification, and activation
- Five Element mantra
- Surya Namaskar Mantra
Tri Bandhas (Yogic Locks)
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha (throat lock)
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- 3 Granthis
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Yoga Introduction
- History of original yoga and Lineage
- History of Hatha Yoga and Lineage
- Functions of 7 chakras (Energy Centers)
- Pranayama Science Techniques and 5 Prana
- Original Ashtanga Yoga by Patanjali
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda & the hatha yoga tradition
- Yoga Hand Mudras
- Kundalini & Chakara Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Five prana meditation
- Observation and awareness techniques
- Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
Yoga Teaching Principles
- Characteristics of a good teacher
- Lesson planning
- Principles of demonstration & observation
- Classroom safety
- Assisting, modifications, correcting, instructing
- Finding your own teaching style
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers
- Student teaching practicing & observing
- Assisting in classes taught by others
- Basic healthy yogic lifestyle
Yoga therapy - Movement Anatomy
Course Exam Details :
1) First Paper : Yoga Theoretical Exam / Oral Exam.
2) Third Paper : Asana Practical.
* The Use of Sanskrit vocabulary is included in the yoga teacher training course.
This course will focus on the foundation of Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.37 hours will be contact hours comprised of online videos (37+ Hours) and face to face live chats (8+ hours) with your teacher. The other 7-15 hours will be made up of assignments, homework, essays and self-practice.
This Yoga TTC will have a duration of 2 months minimum and 12 months maximum, giving you the optimal time to complete this course!
- Online Tool required: Our Website & Facebook Private Group
- Study live -Video lessons: 37 + Hours
- Q & A Sessions : 8 Classes one hours each / 8 Hours in Total
- Daily schedule: Not required (Student can Practice anytime)
- Course Itinerary: 3-3.5 Hours per day across all subjects
- Self-study hours: 7-15 Hours (This is non Contact hours)
- The maximum number of participants: Flexible
- Flexible Time: You can start with our training dates and finish date as per your convenience within 2 to 12 months.
- Easy access: You can follow the lessons anywhere anytime.
- Affordable: The fee is cheaper than the regular courses.
- Certified: All of our courses are accredited and provide a "Yoga Teacher Diploma" or "Professional Diploma by WYA Community Organization" (accordingly course or training)
- Online Community: You will get access to the WYA Yoga Community worldwide.
- Lifetime access of the videos and their content. so you can refresh your knowledge anytime to have better skill.
- You can revise or brush up your course anytime
- Lifetime support and free advice from Dr.(Hc)Piyush Goel
- Life time certificate - CYT - No renewal required per year
- All our videos are stored on FB private group for life time and you can access them anytime
- Live Chats
“Well begun is half done” the Proverb holds good in all the aspects of life especially spiritual and fitness field, which is the most important focus areas to be considered for a healthy life and spiritual upliftment.
At Trinetra yoga our core values and the fundamental beliefs spins around the quality of teaching and following international yoga standards by World Yoga Alliance with best of curriculum and preparing International teachers having deep insights of various aspects of yoga. The LED classes by our experienced teachers in all the courses add a lot of value to students to practice well with the teacher and learn many flows, series and the ideas to understand the nitty-gritty of a perfect yoga session