No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Venture Within
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 30-January-2020
- Duration: 4 Days
- Area: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Desert,Lake,Close To Nature
Our Leadership Retreat in Santa Fe delivers a wellness-minded leadership experience from a holistic approach to align your purpose, your career, and your life. Our leadership experiences are designed for professionals who need time away to harness purposeful direction in their lives. Learn to manifest your goals and overcome mental barriers to improve yourself and your business endeavors.
And, because the setting in which we learn is important, we offer this retreat in a lush oasis within Santa Fe’s high-desert landscape. Nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, its natural springs are deemed sacred by indigenous Native Americans of northern New Mexico.
Ready to immerse yourself in Native American land and rejuvenate?
Beyond what words can describe!
This experience was unlike anything I had ever done before, and the rewards were beyond what words can describe. Venture Within granted me the two most incredible weeks of my life.
My whole outlook on life has changed!
This has changed me in a way I can’t put into words. My heart has changed, my mind has changed, my whole outlook on life has changed, my ability to be a leader in my role at home has changed.
Christy D. Nichols
Core Subject: Transformational Leadership
Her passion is providing opportunities for transformational personal and professional growth through overseas immersion and philanthropic projects.
Core Subject: Executive Leadership Coach
She believes that every human being has the opportunity to develop self-awareness in order to actualize their full potential and inspire others. Rachel helps and influences individuals, groups and organizations to take action for sustainable improvement using proven methodologies that produce results.
Nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, its natural springs are deemed sacred by indigenous Native Americans of northern New Mexico.We offer this retreat in a lush oasis within Santa Fe’s high-desert landscape.
The Leadership Workshops focus on personal growth, leadership, and professional development and include the following topics:
- Resoul For Your Self-Revolution
- Mastering Mindset
- Developing Core Confidence And Your Best Self
- Discover Your Facets And Execution On Your Career Path
- Be In The Drivers Seat For Balanced Prioritization
- Telling Your Story With Authenticity And Ease
- Navigating And Mastering Change
- Mindful Communication And Positive Influence
- Conscious Leadership And Inspiring Others
Your Retreat offers a combination of personal leadership workshops and wellness and well-being indulgences.
Your experience here will benefit you in the following ways:
- Refocus your energy and passion
- Shift from surviving to truly shining
- Release limiting behaviours and beliefs that hold you back
- Gain clarity and confidence in your vision
- Create the life, career, and success you desire
- Become the highest version of yourself
- Identify your gifts and talents
- Breakthrough to the next level of your career
- Massively improve the quality of your life
- Reconnect with your passion
- Eliminate stress and worry from your life
- Arrival to your restorative Sante Fe oasis by dinner time.
- Welcome Ceremony
- Intention Setting
Day 2 & 3
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast
- 9:00 AM: Mindset Leadership Workshop
- 11:00 AM: Break for brisk walk or coffee
- 11:30 AM: Leadership Workshop cont.
- 12:30 PM: Healthy lunch
- 1:30 PM: Time for reflection, yoga, or experience your choice of rejuvinating activities.
- 6:30 PM: Dinner with group (optional)
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast
- Final Leadership Workshop & Wrap Up
Your private room will be in a lush, sacred spa in the natural beauty of the high desert. This includes nourishing geo-thermal springs, a yoga & meditation spaces, a spa, and restorative setting.
Enjoy hearty breakfasts with menu choices such as breakfast burritos with chiles and vintage cheddar, quinoa porridge with coconut milk, and healthy organic juices. Lunch and dinner will be prepared with your health and well-being in mind.
Try out the locally sourced specialties, such as goat brie with roasted cashews, roasted beet salad, pan seared sea scallops, butternut squash stew, green chile cheeseburger, (vegan option available) will be prepared for you.
In times of transition, you may feel things within your life, your family, your career, or your relationships are due for a big, big changethrough this retreat you will:
- Reorient your mindset
- Recreate neuro-pathways to identify thoughts, beliefs, & biases that don’t serve you and develop ones that do
- Redefine your purpose and tap into your core values
- Reclaim your power and build the confidence to take inspired action
- Rejuvenate in the luxurious resort and soak up the tranquil natural beauty of the high desert landscape.
- You will find just what you need to restart the next year.
- Gourmet, healthy and delicious meals (Arrival dinner, breakfast & lunch during Retreat, departure breakfast). All diet requirements catered for.
- Spacious rooms with local artesan touches with gas fireplace
- Enchanting garden view room with patio or balcony
- Blackout curtains to ensure restful sleep
- Full luxurious bath with organic signature amenities
- Repose pools, an open-air soaking experience with natural spring waters
- Greenhouse, raised garden beds & culinary classroom
- Sweat lodge
- Eucalyptus steam room
- Mineral-infused soaking tub
- Yoga and Fitness Studios
- Puppy Studio, Cat Corral and expansive Chicken Coop
- Spiritual Energy Cleansing & Guidance classes
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Wifi/AC/Hot Water
- Calendar of optional local cultural immersion activities
- Leadership Program including 4 transformational workshops
- Lush, tranquil oasis in sacred and restorative grounds
Santa Fe Resort
In the luxurious Santa Fe Resort, you will have a life-enhancing experience staying in a tranquil oasis, surrounded by inspiring, positive energy, 70 lush acres fed by natural springs.
Be nurtured and nourished by the legendary artesian springs, enjoy healthy cuisine in their culinary kitchen using locally sourced produce, experience revitalizing yoga and mindful meditation, and walk along nature trails under towering cottonwoods and along a serene, natural spring-fed pond.