No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Wild Warrior Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 23-November-2020
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Area: Conil, Cadiz, Spain
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Dairy Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
Wild Warrior Yoga YTTC is a Yoga Alliance approved residential 200 hours program. The course is spread over 4 weeks giving you time to fully immerse yourself into the learning and teaching experience. Small groups (max 15) allow our teachers to give you the individual experience you need to feel well prepared and confident after your graduation.
Core Subject: Vinyasa Flow and Yoga Philosophy
Morwenna discovered Ashtanga Yoga whilst training as a dancer at The Laban Centre in London, it soon became apart of her life, developing alongside her career as a dance teacher, eventually over taking it all together. Drawing from her dance background and yoga experience, she teaches flowing Vinyasa Classes with creative transitions and dynamic sequencing. Imaginative cueing allows her students to gain greater insight into their individual body alignments and develop a deeper awareness of their own physicality.
Lascel De La' Bruvs
Core Subject: Ashtanga and Anatomy
Lascel was born in Whitechapel in London's East End. It was during his studies as a keen Music Technology student that a traumatic life changing event eventually led him to his passion for teaching yoga
The traditional yet modern Fincas are perfectly located only 2 kilometres from this vibrant yet quaint town of mainly local Spanish residents. Officially founded in 1200AD by the Phonenicians, Conil de La Frontera it is a town rich in historical and cultural influences which combine to give this small, diverse, laid-back beachside town its encapsulating, charismatic charm. It is therefore easy to see why it is becoming an increasingly popular home to people of all nationalities looking for a more easy-going way of life.
Conil De La Frontera itself is only a 5 minute drive or 30 minute walk from the Fincas. A further 10 minute walk will take you through this typically Spanish town, directly on to the sea front.
- Have a sound foundational knowledge of modern and yogic anatomy
- Teach a 60 minute shortened Ashtanga Primary or Ashtanga based Vinyasa Flow lesson to your peers including Pranayama and Meditation
- Develop your Yoga Asana and Pranayama practice, increasing strength, flexibility and focus
- Be familiar with the main teachings of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Learn about different aspects of yogic lifestyle, such as Ayurveda and Kriyas
- Asana Practice
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Anatomy and Alignment
- Teaching Methodology and Practicum
- Yoga Philosophy and Ayurveda
- 7.30 A.M -8.15 A.M Pranayama/Meditation
- 8.15 A.M -10.15 A.M Asana Practice: Ashtanga Vinyasa
- 10.15 A.M -11.15 A.M Breakfast
- 11.15 A.M -12.45 P.M Anatomy & Alignment
- 12.45 P.M -1 P.M Tea Break
- 1 P.M - 2.30 P.M Teaching Methodology/Philosophy
- 2.30 P.M - 4 P.M Lunch
- 4 P.M - 5.30 P.M Workshop
- 7 P.M Dinner
Wild Warrior Yoga is set between 2 gorgeous Fincas that are 30 seconds away from each other. Within both you will find large outdoor areas and within the grounds of Finca Las Rosalindas you will find a well-loved and nurtured lavish 1,200 square meter garden which is home to a wide variety of fruit trees including; date, palm, olive, orange, and lemon trees, as well as 10-meter-tall cacti.
There is a newly refurbished front terrace area complete with its outdoor swimming pool to accompany the various secluded relaxation areas, complete with hammocks providing the perfect outdoor spaces to fully kick back. Casa Rosa has a spacious terrace and covered dining area, for those that prefer a little more shade.
When you come to stay with us all meals are included.
Our kitchen is strictly vegetarian, wholesome and uses locally sourced ingredients where possible. Our meals are a feast for the eyes and the belly. Our aim is to provide healthy, delicious food that allows you to progress in your yoga practice.
Dietary requirements are catered for, please notify us on booking.
- All meals and refreshments
- School Bag with Manual and Cheat Sheet
- Yoga Alliance Certification on succesful completion
- Use of all yoga equipment
- 28 nights of accommodation
Wild Warrior Yoga
We are an Ashtanga Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training School and retreat centre in the south of Spain. You will find us nestled within the encapsulating countryside of Andalucía and just moments away from the regions expansive, stunning, sun kissed coastlines.
Specialising in high quality, professional, yet affordable Yoga Teacher Training Courses, Wild Warrior Yoga has accredited Yoga Alliance registered courses for both; new aspiring teachers on their first steps towards guiding yoga practitioners, and experienced teachers looking to expand and deepen their existing knowledge and passion alike.
We also offer seasonal retreats throughout the year perfect for those who just want a little bit of yoga and a lot of sun, sea, space and… serenity!