No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yalorde Yoga
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 03-January-2020
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Havana, Habana, Cuba
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Raw,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Lake,Sea,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Come and explore Cuba with a Cuban who has local knowledge, insider secrets and history that you can not find anywhere else. This New Year Cuba Retreat is a 7-day program in which we will visit the main Cuban provinces. From Havana, Cienfuegos, Pinar del Río, to Trinidad and Sancti Spíritus. We will visit 3 of the most important sites that are part of the World Heritage.
The 7 Day Cuba Retreat with Yalorde Yoga was one of my best vacations .
Ludisis was awesome and perfectly planned our experience to include all aspects of the Cuban culture .
Yoga on the beach was a great way to end our day! If you are looking for the perfect retreat I highly recommend Yalorde -Yoga.
My Cuban Yoga Retreat was Amazing!!!
I've told everyone what an incredible experience we had! I'm hoping to be able to go again next year!!
Core Subject: Cuban Certified Yoga Teacher
Ludisis is a Cuban certified yoga teacher who is passionate about yoga and the spiritual world. Ludisis is educated as a dance instructor, tourist guide, and yoga teacher. She understands the subtle difference between making you a plain tourist and making you a partaker of the real, local Cuban culture.
Cuba is located in the northern Caribbean where the Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean meet. It is east of the Yucatán Peninsula (Mexico), south of both the U.S. state of Florida and the Bahamas, west of Haiti and north of both Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.
Havana is the largest city and capital; other major cities include Santiago de Cuba and Camagüey.
To take you by the hand through its streets, cities, and beaches, I have created an itinerary that gathers visits to 3 of the most important cities that belong to the World Heritage: La Habana, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad.
To immerse yourself in the purest Cuba, we will visit the Valley of Viñales where the farmer full of patience and pride grows and harvests the best Cuban tobacco in the country, where he will teach you that Cuban tobacco is the result of a long process where nothing is left to chance.
Enjoy the Cuban salsa dance with our dance workshop with locals who will show you the peculiar movements of this typical Cuban dance genre.
To penetrate our rich Cuban culture, you will meet and share with local practitioners of the Afro-Cuban or Santería religion.
You will have the opportunity to appreciate the different deities in a real Yoruba temple and learn about their own characteristics that differentiate them from each other.
*Yes, Americans Can join this tour!
Day 1: Bienvenido a Cuba
- Today you will arrive in Cuba and Ludisis will pick you up at the José Martí International Airport in Havana.
- Check-in at Casa Casa Particular in Havana.
- Walking tour through Old Havana.
- Lunch in the heart of Old Havana(price not included).
Day 2: Trinidad, the past in the present
- Delicious breakfast prepared.
- Travel to Trinidad (included).
- Short Excursion to Cienfuegos.
- Check in at Villa Sonia at 1:00 p.m.
- Walking Tour of the city of Trinidad (Optional).
- Tasty lunch (price not included)
- Night of Traditional Music and Cuban Folklore. (Transfer to the club and entrance fee not included).
Day 3: Eco - Topes de Collantes Natural Park
- Enjoy the tasty tropical fruits breakfast in Villa Sonia.
- Excursion to the Topes de Collantes Natural Park (optional, recommended, price not included).
- Lunch (if you take the excursion-price not included).
- Vipassana Meditation session and Hatha Yoga class at sunset on the seashore.
- Homemade Cuban dinner .
- Excellent opportunity to learn some of the most exquisite dishes of Cuban cuisine (optional dinner-price not included).
Day 4: Enjoy Havana like a local
- Delicious breakfast at the Villa Sonia.
- Travel to the city of Havana (included).
- Classes of Afro-Cuban Dance and Dance Salsa Cubana (included).
- Tour of modern Havana (optional tour book before the trip).
- Traditional show of Cuban live music (book in advance if you wish to attend.)
Day 5: Best Cuban New Year Party
- Section of Hatha Yoga & meditation with views of Havana.
- Delicious breakfast at Casa Particular in Havana.
- Free Time to enjoy havana by yourself.
- Preparation for the celebration of the New Year.
- Guided tour with Ludisis.
- Great New Year Celebration (The transportation to the place and the value of the dinner are not included).
Day 6: Behind the Cuban Tobacco Route in the Valley of Viñales
- Breakfast at Casa Particular in Havana and check in at another Casa Particular (included).
- Transfer to Viñales (included).
- Horseback riding and workshop on the production and harvesting of Cuban tobacco (recommended – not included).
- Tour of caves, prehistoric murals and coffee plantations (included).
- Lunch at the Guajiro (lunch not included).
- Transfer to Havana (included).
- Dinner in Havana (not included).
Day 7: Hasta Pronto Cuba
- Hatha Yoga & Vipassana Meditation Section (Closing Ceremony of the retreat).
- Breakfast and Check out at Casa Particular in Havana.
- Transfer to the Jose Marti International Airport (included).
In both cities: "Havana and Trinidad", you will have your own room with a double bed and private bathroom. You will enjoy privacy, security, and comfort.
In this accommodation, you will enjoy incomparable sunsets. I recommend you try the piña colada that your hostess Lisandra makes while you swing in one of the hammocks and contemplate the sunset!
The breakfast includes exotic tropical fruits, omelet, natural juices, fresh bread, homemade jams, Cuban desserts, milk and the best coffee in the world: Cuba’s!
*If you prefer vegetarian food, please let us know when you make your reservation and we will provide vegetarian dishes.
Come and explore Cuba with a Cuban who has local knowledge, insider secrets and history that you can not find anywhere else.
- Feel get back in time when visiting the colonial jewel of Trinidad, a gorgeous city with its main square surrounded by magnificent 18th-century buildings.
- Enjoy the ultimate experience while visiting local Afro Cuban temples.
- Prepare for an adventure to the Viñales Valley, located in the westernmost of Cuban provinces.
- Breathtaking tour to the Topes de Collantes Natural Park in the chambray mountains.
- 6 Nights beautiful accommodation in Havana and Trinidad
- 7 Breakfasts lovingly prepared by our local hosts
- An original retreat experience planned locally by a Cuban
- Rejuvenating Hatha Yoga Classes and Vipassana Meditation sessions with our Cuban yoga teacher, Ludisis
- Free airport pickup and dropoff (Yalorde Yoga wants to meet you as soon as possible)
- All transportations to and from Trinidad, Viñales, and Havana
- The best “New Year Party” with locals. Get ready to dance Salsa Cubana all night long
- Guided Walking tour of Old Havana in English
- A short excursion to Cienfuegos
- Life-changing visits to non-tourist neighborhoods in Havana to meet locals and know the real Cuba life
- The Guide and personalized attention to each client of the local Ludisis
- Explanatory Afro Cuban culture workshop from local practitioners
- A free 2-hour Salsa Dance Lessons with locals
- Airfare, visas, travel insurance
- Dinners and lunches not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses for purchases and souvenirs
- Tips for drivers, local guides and hosts
- Extra dance and yoga classes, not mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation not mention
Yalorde Yoga Private House
In Havana, you will stay in our private house that is very close to the main cultural and historical sites of the city and the Habanero Sea, the colorful life of Havana gives a family and vintage style to our Casa Particular.
In Trinidad, you will stay in our Villa that is right in front of the sea, where you can enjoy the best sunsets from the terrace on the roof of the villa, from where we will also have Yoga classes.