No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yoga Holidays es
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 12-April-2020
- Duration: 7 days
- Area: Pokhara, Gandaki, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Lake,Mountain,Close To Nature
Himalayan Retreat is for everyone who wants to begin or continue with the yoga practice close to the Himalayas, in the beautiful city of Pokhara, combining the practice of asanas and meditation surrounded by mountains, lakes, caves, templos, sunrises... An environment that offers you the best conditions to disconnect from your routine and connect with yourself.
I enjoyed a wonderful, deep experience growth. I recommend it one hundred percent. If you want to find you, if you want to delve into yourself, in yoga, in another culture, meet its people. I've met wonderful people, site, climate, a paradise that you have to know and go.
I can not be more grateful for having come to this retreat of meditation and yoga with Yoga Holidays Almudena hand. Has been a wonderful experience, the facilities are fantastic, the company and our unbeatable teachers. I can only say thank you and keep coming back.
Core Subject: Meditation,Pranayama,Philosophy
Swami Atma Jnanananda Giri, a doctor in homeopathy, studied meditation techniques in the Himalayas with the great master Swami Veda Bharati, completed his yoga training and took a Vedanta course at the Sivananda ashram
Core Subject: Yoga Nidra And Translation To Spanish If It Is Needed
Almudena Laborda, yoga instructor and travel lover. An eternal student of the philosophy of yoga formed in India, where she spends much of her time, with great concern in exploring different cultures on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
Since 1998, Urashima has been dedicated to the practice and teaching of yoga. He has trained at the Sivananda Ashram, Neyyar Dam and Darsanam Yoga in Mysore.
Nepal, country of the most beautiful smiles and the land where yogis settle down to reach their enlightenment. A sacred place with a deep spirituality and a great heart.
Our yoga retreat is located in Pokhara, a city in the centre of Nepal, one of the most visited places due to its proximity to three of the highest mountains in the world.
Making of this city a place where you can enjoy the peacefulness of the Himalayas and the Phewa Lake, where you can do trekking, boating and many more activities.
- Enrich your yoga practice in a peaceful and relax environment near the Himalayas.
- Traditional teachings by native teachers from India who will guide the practice of asanas, meditation, pranayama and yoga philosophy applied to our daily lives.
- Connect with yourself sourranded by the beauty of Nepal.
- Meet and create friendship with people who want to begin or continue the yoga path as a lifestyle.
- Fire ceremony at the beginning. A ritual to burn and leave behind all the negativities and create space for all the good things and positive vibes.
- Satsang as a closing ceremony where we will chant mantras and talk about the yoga philosophy.
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Pick up from Pokhara Airport
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Meditation / Pranayama / Yoga Philosophy / Yoga Nidra
- 1 Ayurvedic Massage
- 1 Trekking with a Night Camp
- Sunrise in Sarangkot
- Visit to Stupa Buddha Temple
- Cooking Class
The Waterfront Resort overlooking the Phewa Lake has a remarkable lake view from each of its 58 deluxe rooms. The hotel is arguably the best site to watch the splendor of this serene water body. In the mornings, as the sun’s rays catch the Peace Pagoda above the southern lakeshore, you will see fishermen paddling their boats close to the lake’s edge pulling their nets. By mid-morning, after the sun has warmed up, you will see tens of paragliders landing while you enjoy your morning coffee on the terrace or in the lounge by the sparkling swimming pool.
The hotel is equipped with an outdoor swimming pool, high-speed Internet access, delightful dining options as well as state-of-art business & event facilities to handle conferences, meetings and cocktail celebrations. With supremely comfortable, air-conditioned en suite rooms, each with a lake-view balcony, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Pokhara’s Waterfront Resort is just a 10-minute ride from the airport, and just a 15-minute walk from the busy tourist hub or 5 minutes in a taxi. There’s no need to walk: the hotel provides free shuttle service into Lakeside at intervals throughout the day.