Luxurious 6 Day Yoga Retreat at Castle Hotel Nepal
- Pokhara Gandaki Nepal
- Near to Beach,Lake,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Dairy Free
USD 390limited availability
- 6 Days/5 Nights
Happy Healthy 5 day Yoga & Meditation Retreat, Pokhara Nepal
- Albert Schmaedick
- Seti Nepal
- Near to Beach,Lake,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic
USD 145limited availability
- 5 Days
Yoga Retreats in Nepal
Nestled in the lap of the Himalayas – Nepal is the home to yoga, deep wisdom, and many philosophers. Sages and yogis have been coming to Nepal for quenching their thirst of wisdom. The imperishable beauty of Nepal and its yogic aura will uplift your senses as you meditate amidst the scenic views of the pristine forests and mountain ranges equipped with natural abundance. Nepal is an amalgamation of Buddhist and Hindu philosophies, meditation, and yoga. Sages established the culture of yoga and meditation here long time back. Since the spiritualism of this country is merely affected by the materialistic world and modernization – yoga is more apparent and effective here.
Retreat Kula offers authentic Yoga Retreats as per your likings and will bring you closer to the perfect Yoga Retreat in Nepal. Retreat Kula has numerous destinations that will give you a chance to sneak away from your mundane life that is full of chaos and disharmony. Come join us on this journey to Nepal and witness this beauty of this country.
Find The Best Retreat In Nepal
Nepal is not only a tourist destination but also one of the most scripted, studied, and fascinating places on earth. Nepal is a popular destination for trekking and the same has been mentioned on various travel websites.Nepal is also an exotic destination for leisure trips with a wide variety of luxury yoga retreats. Retreat Kula will help you find the best yoga retreat in Nepal, with an array of handpicked assortments.
Our team incorporates experienced yogis and travel enthusiasts who work dedicatedly to offer the best retreat packages. Nepal is the epitome of yoga and meditation; hence you can find the best Nepal meditation retreat and Nepal wellness retreat at affordable prices.
Popular Attractions In Nepal During Yoga Retreat
Nepal is an awe-inspiring country and has something special in store for every visitor. Explore this little heaven on earth and rejuvenate your senses. The country might be small in size but you feel drastic changes in the sceneries and culture as you travel from one city to another.
- Kathmandu – gateway of the Himalayas
Kathmandu is the capital of the country, with numerous religious and pilgrimage spots. The city is beautifully decorated with monasteries, temples, pagodas, and stupas that boast the country’s prosperous heritage and culture. Kathmandu is packed with rich forests, mighty peaks, spiritual charms, historic marvels, diverse flora and fauna, and numerous spots for Yoga retreats.
- Pokhara – town of mountain ranges
Pokhara is the city of lakes and ponds, signifying its eternal beauty. The pristine lakes, mighty mountain ranges, gripping scenic views, and the soothing environment, make Pokhara the perfect tourist destination in Nepal. Pokhara is an astonishing destination amidst the alluring Fewa Lake and the Annapurna range with soul satiating Yoga Retreats.
- Everest Base Camp – sky high mountains
Climbing Everest is a glorious achievement but requires immense physical fitness and training. Trekking to its base camp and standing at the foot of the world’s highest mountain will give you goosebumps. You can experience stunning views of the Mount Everest, mountainside monasteries, Sherpas passing by, Buddhist culture, and eco campsites. There are two ways to look at Nepal – a bustling city or a location with sky-high mountains. The best part is that you can experience both at once!
- Annapurna Circuit – a spectacular trek
Established in the heart of the Himalayas – Annapurna circuit is the most popular trek to witness the culture of Nepalese and Tibetan villages along with its diverse climate. The trek will take you through enormous ranges, cliffs, rivers, valleys, waterfalls, and small settlements for an unforgettable trekking experience. This trek is dominated by scenic views and covers four popular routes- Manang, Lamjung, Myagdi, and Mustang.
- Sagarmatha National Park – home of the highest peak and natural beauty
Experience the real beauty of Nepal in Sagarmatha national park with rugged terrain, snow-capped mountains, and lush green forests that portray the country’s real grace. In the northeast of Nepal – Sagarmatha national park is an exemplary attraction and home to the highest peak of the world- Mt. Everest. The park with numerous peaks, deep ravines, rivers, scenic attractions, and glaciers surprises everyone with its astonishing beauty.
Right Time to Go For Yoga Holidays in the Nepal
Spring and autumn are the best seasons to visit Nepal, as the weather tends to be moderate and stable with clear skies.
- Winter brings freezing weather at higher elevations but with clear skies, one can gaze at the enormous mountain ranges. High altitude trekking is usually restricted during this season; therefore trekking at the foothills is a suited option.
- Spring is a popular time for trekking and yoga holidays as temperatures climb steadily, and the weather is more stable. Spring season features great festivals, including Holi and local New Year celebrations.
- Summers are humid with hot weather and the skies are filled with clouds. The clouds obstruct the views of the mountains and the hot weather hampers with the trekking experience.
- Fall is the most popular trekking season as the temperature stays moderate and the sky is clear. Since weather conditions are favorable, tourist spots are crowdy and yoga retreat and training centers fill up quickly.