No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yoga Retreats Ireland
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 28-September-2019
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Limerick, Ireland
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
This week-long yoga retreat is designed and created by two Irish women who are passionate not just about their land but also about living life to the fullest.
They will enlighten you with their knowledge of the place and teach you an easier way to live your life. The Answering the Call Yoga Retreat will be organized at the picturesque Springfield Castle in the County of Limerick.
On this retreat, you will indulge in daily yoga practice during which you will be guided on how to do the asanas properly and enhance your practice. Along with yoga, you will also get an opportunity to visit the beautiful cliffs of Moher, Burren National Park, and Limerick City.
I certainly feel lucky to have joined you on our trip to Ireland in July. It was a once in a lifetime great experience with amazing people, amazing food and unbelievable touring. I kind of pinch ourselves and say did that really happen. I love looking at the pics and cherishing the memories.
Source : Website
Amazing trip. Seeing Ireland for the first time, a dream come true. Small intimate conversations with others. Food was out of this world.
Core Subject: Founder and Yoga Instructor
Caroline was born in Dublin and started practicing yoga in 2009. She was soon hooked to the power of this ancient philosophy and she began to dedicate her time to learning more about yoga. After working on her yoga practice for three years, she completed Yoga Teaching Training in 2012. In her quest for deeper knowledge, Caroline moved into other modalities and is a Reiki Master, Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner, N.L.P., and a Clinical Hypnotherapist. She eventually left her stressful career in the hospitality industry and pursued a life and career in yoga. A yoga teacher and studio owner, Caroline brings her in-depth knowledge of mindfulness and breathing techniques to ease your life.
Core Subject: wisdom, compassion and creativity
A creative facilitator, writer, director, and speaker, Nadia has earned a Ph.D. in Communication and has a unique blend of wisdom, intelligence, humor, intuition, compassion, and creativity. She is an expert who brings out the best in other people. Multi-cultural by birth, Dr. Nadia will host two workshops in this retreat.
Located in the province of Munster in Ireland, County Limerick has the best of both worlds. The place combines rugged urban fun with majestic countryside vistas.
The retreat will be held at the Springfield Castle which is located on a 200-acre wooded lot. Walk among the ancient lime trees here and enjoy the castle which is set on an eco-farm with over 150 deer.
If you want we can also arrange pickup trucks for you to get closer pictures.
The yoga retreat will include yoga classes, fun, and transformational workshops, a visit to the cliffs of Moher and the Burren, daily homemade meals, free time to enjoy the surrounding, and luxurious accommodation.
The yoga sessions will have Hatha yoga, Yin yoga, and Nidra Yoga, and are suitable to all levels practitioners.
This is how your week will look :
- This agenda is just an outline of what you might like to do.
- Arrival in Dublin airport on the 28th
- A scheduled bus with a driver will be there to meet you
- Springfield castle is in the heart of County Limerick, there will be a rest break en route
- Two and a half hours is the duration of the trip
- Meet and greet at the Castle after you settle into your room
- At 5:30 p.m., you will enjoy a gentle class to unkink from your travels
- All yoga classes will be held in the west wing which has a heated slate floor
- Please bring a mat and a blanket you might like for comfort
- At 7:30 p.m., you will have a welcome dinner in the dining room of the west wing
- At your leisure, join the group in one of the two kitchens for a light breakfast
- 09:00 Yoga
- 11:00 Brunch
- 12:30 Afternoon workshop "Cutting Toxic Threads and Weaving Our Story", led by Nadia Ramoutar
- 17:30 Yoga
- 19:30 Dinner
- 08:30 Yoga class
- 11.00 Brunch
- 12.30 Workshop
- Afternoon walk on the estate (There are over two hundred acres to explore)
- 19:30 Dinner followed by a fire ceremony (weather permitting)
- 08:00 Yoga
- 09:30 Brunch
- Depart for the Burren (a hike is planned on the Burren please wear appropriate shoes also time has yet to be confirmed)
- Evening in the small village of New Castle west
- Afternoon workshop: Explore Your Authentic and Mystical Story led by Nadia Ramoutar
- Dinner (the group will be joined by a member of the Sykes family to learn the history of the castle)
- An afternoon wander to the village
- Farewell dinner
- A little surprise
- Departure as the week comes to a close
This beautiful Springfield Castle is an ancestral home of Lord and Lady Muskerry and has rooms for single and double occupancy. One of the best things about staying at this castle is the seclusion and calmness offered by the 200-acres of the wooded estate.
You will feel the magic of this place right from the time you drive through the gates and up the three-quarter mile long tree-lined avenue.
The castle has an organic farm, woods, and gardens where you can roam and in the season you can enjoy a visit to the Victorian era walled garden. While walking through the woodlands and avenues if you are lucky, you may spot some of the wildlife that lives here such as rabbits, foxes, badgers and barn owls.
Springfield is a perfect example of an Irish Castle with gardens and we are sure that you will have the time of your life on this retreat!
At Springfield, we have a very simple (and effective) food philosophy. We are sticklers for fresh, local seasonal produced ingredients for cooking and carefully plan our meals as per the season.
We grow most of our vegetables in our walled kitchen garden. Our farm is a working deer farm which means you can have fresh organic venison available on request.
Our talented chefs and gardeners, Daniel and Ali run the walled garden where they grow fresh fruits and vegetable year-round. These are used to create mouth-watering meals, preserves, pickles, fermented foods, and sauces.
You can enjoy many different styles of meals at Springfield ranging from drop off to formal sit-downs, tapa’s nights and a fun-filled evening served from a food truck. We offer breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, snacks, and drinks.
On this retreat, for one whole week, you will be surrounded by positivity and new ideas on how to add more value to your life.
Along with this, practicing yoga daily under the guidance of distinguished and experienced teachers will enhance your experience and help you learn and fine-tune your yoga practices.
This retreat will allow you to escape to the ancient beauty of the Atlantic west coast of Ireland and explore the rich culture here.
What’s included in this retreat:
- Daily meals
- 6 night’s accommodation
- Yoga classes and workshops
- Local excursions to Cliffs of Moher and the Burren
What’s not included in this retreat:
- Optional trips
- Ground transfers
Springfield Castle is a 700 year old Family home in the heart of Limerick.The castle is situated on a 200-acre wooded lot. You will walk among the ancient lime trees. Also, the Springfield castle is set on an eco-farm with over 150 deer. For the photographers, please know that the castle's staff has taken past guests in a pickup truck for closer pictures.A fiftnth centuray tower with stained glass windows and a heated slate floor is home to the yoga studiio.