Yoga And Self-Study Leads To Joy, Peace, And Freedom
- Experience : 15 Years
- Core Sub. : Hatha yoga
- Class Timing. : 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Language. : English
- Location : New York, United States
I am a yogi, hypnotherapist, meditator, transformation coach, health and fitness advocate, dancer, and personal growth enthusiast. I began my daily yoga practice 14 years ago while working with an Ayurvedic Practitioner. Yoga – the asana, philosophy, meditation, community, and the self-compassion – changed my life, healed me, and connected me to my true self. Since then, I have felt continually inspired to share the powerful impact of yoga with others. My dedication to the practice and love of teaching led me to Embodyoga Teacher Training with Patty Townsend in 2013, which combines Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen’s Body, Mind, Centering work with yoga to deeply explore the body and consciousness.
Alongside yoga, I have studied and regularly practice meditation, hypnosis, neuroscience, herbalism, balanced health through personalized nutrition, Ayurveda, creative visualization and manifestation, sound healing, energy healing, and dance. I trained in hypnotherapy with international educator Melissa Tiers at the Center for Integrative Hypnosis in New York City and studied Past Life Regression Therapy with the nation's foremost and renowned expert, Dr. Brian Weiss. I am also certified in various forms of meditation, Pranayama breathing, visualization, and nervous system regulation tools.
I offer these services as well as transformational life coaching, which incorporates cutting edge psychology, neuroscience, intuitive listening, habit change, and healthy lifestyle design to assist clients in achieving real lasting results and embodying a new way of being. I enjoy providing a safe and comfortable space in which private clients and/or groups can explore their subconscious mind, yielding incredible results. These self-reflective practices are wonderful at quickly releasing unwanted habits or behavior patterns, stress, fear, tension, and unhealthy relationship dynamics, and positively shifting attitudes and perspectives.
My yoga classes are designed to inspire students to feel capable, empowered, and connected to their bodies. Classes include energetic, creative, and dynamic sequencing with guided breath awareness, alignment instruction, accessible challenges, and grounding and mindfulness practices.
- Solid knowledge of body alignment principles and safe adjustments
- Concrete understanding of the subtle energy centers that connect body and spirit; able to guide students into experiencing their subtle bodies through grounding, centering, and channeling prana practices
- Conscientious and attentive to the individual and collective needs of each class; able to improvise and tailor classes to accommodate requests, physical needs, and different levels of experience
- Positive and light-hearted attitude; create ease, acceptance, and playfulness in each session
- Strong communication skills; experience presenting to groups, facilitating meetings, and training staff
- Excellent time management skills, well organized and prepared, highly responsible
Certifications And Study:
- Integrative Hypnotherapy
- Embodyoga Teacher
- Reiki Healer and Practitioner
- Life Transformation Coach Certification
- Sound Healer
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Meditation Teacher
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT / Tapping) Practitioner
- Theta Healing Practitioner
- Ayurveda Health Project
- Other Topics Include: Somatic Psychology, Neuroscience, Creative Visualization, Byron Katie's The Work, Herbalism, and Partner Dance
- Umass, Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Sociology
We are sorry,No data found which have you Entered,would you like to add your listing?Click here