No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yoga Vimoksha
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-February-2020
- Duration: 21 Days
- Area: Benaulim, Goa, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Raw,Ayurvedic,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Vimoksha Yoga’s 200 Hours Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) is offered by a team of experienced teachers. In our Multi Style TTC, we teach several modules of yoga and these include Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga (dynamic flow), Yin yogaand also emphasize on therapeutic aspect of yoga, so that students who are suffering from disease can join us for their own benefits and also be able to help others.
It allows students to broaden their practice and understanding by studying both Hatha & Vinyasa flow giving the student an opportunity to choose a yoga style that resonates most with their natural teaching style.
Excellent yoga school with excellent teachers. I completed my 200 hrs Vinyasa training at yoga vimoksha in may 2018. It was really a great experience. All teachers were exceptionally good and experienced. Particularly yogi Sachin panwar, his alignments classes and yoga philosophy were too good,excellent, and enlightening .Also Reejo joy(vinyasa flow) ,yogi Neeraj ji (therapeutic yoga) and yogi Arvind all were excellent teachers. If you are looking for certified yoga teachers training school in Goa, this is the place friends, go for it.
Beautiful resort with very good accommodation facilities and the food was fantastic. The level of construction of the course was of a very high and inspirational level with lots of practical and spiritual lessons to learn. The yoga teacher was inspirational not just as a yoga practitioner but also a person.
I completed my 200hr Yoga teacher training course and couldn't have chosen a better place to do my course. the resort is in a beautiful part of goa hidden away I a peaceful jungle. The hotel staff were very helpful and room service was great after a day of intense classes ! The Rooms were lovely and cleaned everyday. The teachers Vinay and Sharad were amazing, sharing all there knowledge and even more about Yoga. I had a amazing experience and memories with Vimoshka Yoga and now teachin myself in the UK. Highly recommend this course to anyone. Namaste.
Core Subject: Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow & Yin Yoga.
Reejo an E-RYT – 500 Yoga Instructor – Certified by Yoga Alliance USA is one of the Lead Trainers at Yoga Vimoksha, Goa and a Yoga & Wellness Consultant at Sanda Retreats. Reejo started his career as a multimedia specialist but soon realised his true passion lies in yoga, thus began his yogic journey. Eager to share his knowledge Reejo makes understanding yoga philosophy simple & easy by using modern day terms and real life examples. In every session Reejo aims to focus on the health benefits of yoga while gently guiding his students towards the spiritual aspects of the yoga practice, the importance of preserving the values and essence of classical hatha yoga practice without distortion from its purpose. He is specialized in other yoga styles like Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow & Yin Yoga.
The Beach House Goa is located at Sernabatim beach in Goa, India which is 5 kms from the commercial capital of Margao, 6 km from the Margao railway station and 27 km from the Dabolim International Airport – conveniently connected to tourist centres in both north and south Goa. With whispering palms, open vistas and the beach a mere shell’s throw away, The Beach House Goa provides all the ingredients for natural rejuvenation at this stunning lifestyle destination.
The course is comprehensively designed to give students the opportunity to explore the type of yoga that best suits their style. You can also experience how the different practices work in harmony with your body and mind.
Traditional Hatha Yoga:
- Learn asanas in a traditional Indian Method
- Hatha Yoga 90 Plus postures and its Variations
- Pranayama (breathing techniques), Bandhas (Yogic locked) and Yogic Shatkarmas / Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Yoga philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga) with Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
- Introduction of chakras, nadis& Mudras.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga:
- Learning to create your own gentle vinyasa sequence and intermediate sequences
- Learn how to adjust the students
- Learn how to modify the difficult poses
- Use of yoga props like block, strap & wall in your yoga practice.
- Teaching practicum.
- Yin yang theory
- Yin yoga meridian opening practice
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Partner yoga practice
- Introduction to the basics of acro yoga: base, flyer, spotter
Anatomy & Ayurveda:
- Anatomy, Physiology and physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.
- Learn the basics of Ayurveda: principals and theory
- Body constitutions: 3 doshas
- Relation between Ayurveda and Yoga
- Tibetian Bowl Meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Chakra Meditation
- Soham Meditation
- Trataka (candle light meditation)
A typical day at Yoga Vimoksha (Monday - Saturday):
- 06:30 - 08:00 Asana practice
- 09:30 - 10:15 Breakfast
- 10:15 - 10:45 karma yoga
- 11:00 - 13:00 Asanas adjustments and techniques/ asanas theory/teaching methodology
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch & study break
- 14:30 - 16:00 Yoga philosophy/anatomy
- 17:00 - 18:30 Asana practice
- 18:30 Trataka practice (alternate day)
*1st week morning & evening asana classes focus on Hatha yoga.
*2nd week morning & evening asana classes focus on Vinyasa Flow (Dynamic).
*3rd week on morning class on Hatha & evening class in Yin yoga, partner yoga and yogic management of common disease like back pain, high blood pressure, diabetes.
Yoga Vimoksha offers air-conditioned deluxe rooms at an associate property with attached bath, and television, just near the beautiful beach of Sernabatim in Goa. The rooms are single occupancy or twin sharing occupancy, which is subject to availability.
Yoga Vimoksha also offer a camping option. However, it is not available during the raining season.
Healthy nutritious meals are provided.Three daily meals are offered in the center and the food is 100% vegetarian.
*We also cater to any special requests like vegan, gluten free etc as well.
*Food supplement of 150 USD per person is applicable
This teacher training course will help:
- To give students and opportunity to Reflect and Experience Yoga “A Way of Life” and not just merely a practice done for some hours in a day.
- To motivate the students to become good Yoga Sadhaka (Practitioner) and guiding them on to the path of Yoga that brings transformation and not simply a change.
- To help students acquire a Sound Body, a Superior Mind and a Higher Spiritual Consciousness.
- To train students and transform them into well trained Yoga Teachers with an ability to go into the world and teach all levels and abilities.
- To develop the overall personality of the students.
- To motivate students to take up teaching YOGA as a profession.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation sessions
- Daily pranayama and asanas practice
- A comprehensive 200-hour teacher training course
- State-of-the-art course manual and study material
- Drinking water
- 20 nights accommodation in a private room (single/double) with attached bath at associate property
- Shatkama kit (cleaning techniques equipment)
- 2x 40-minute complimentary spa massages
The Beach House Goa
The Beach House Goa is situated on the secluded beautiful sands of Sernabatim Beach and offers Various of Yoga Teacher Training Courses. The boutique resort is located 25kms from the Goa International airport, providing the perfect backdrop for tranquillity and peace.and offers a range of innovative and all-inclusive wellness programmes with a unique opportunity for total rejuvenation.The Beach House Goa Retreat offers a mixture of medical and holistic therapies, providing all the means necessary for a complete body and mind overhaul whilst relaxing in stunning surroundings. Boasting 15 beautifully designed rooms, The Beach House Goa’s maxim is to provide warm service in a luxurious environment whilst simultaneously endorsing your wellbeing.