No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yogada Ashram
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-March-2021
- Duration: 12 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature,River
100 hours – Churn yourself with the rare traditional knowledge practiced by the Yogis in these part of the Himalayas from time immoral, to address the deeper meanings of life. 11 nights & 12 Days specially designed program, right at the birth place of yoga, to uplift yourself to new heights to be in pure bliss, experiencing an all new dimension in life.
Come and explore yourself with the time tested knowledge of wisdom – the Yog, with Sattya Yoga.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Born and brought up in the villages of foot hills of Himalayas, Seema has inherited great wisdom from his Grand father who was a freedom fighter of India and traveled in different parts of India & other countries while fighting the world war. Seema has great Knowledge about the Indian Mythology takes care of Indian Mythology in sessions at Yogada.
Yogada in the Himalayas is 10 kms up river from Tapovan ( Rishikesh). Situated on the banks of Ganga & spread over a big green area at the base of lower Himalayan foothills, yogada promises highest quality of living and learning atmosphere.
100 hours Yoga course in Rishikesh :Maha Manthan – Churn thy Self deep with initiation to Sattya Yoga and churn yourself deep to make you evolve to a deeper heights and transforming yourself to an all new of you. ready to be guided by the universe to take you as per your cosmic plans.
Yoga is a science to make yourself in line with the cosmic geometry and elevating yourself to the higher level of existence for complete transformation and visualising, creating and reaching your destiny.
Yoga Course 100 hours Package:
- Early morning nature walks in the reserve forests and crystal clear sand beaches ( 60 Minutes)
- Daily Early morning Cleansing Sessions ( 30 Minutes )
- Daily morning class ( 90 minutes each ) covering different dimensions of yoga, Including Asana, special sessions Self-awareness kriyas & mediation for higher Consciousness.
- Daily One Class of Yoga Philosophy & Mythology exploring the roots of Yoga to make your foundations of Yoga deeper and stronger.
- Daily evening class 90 minutes each covering Asanas.
- Daily evening class 90 minutes each covering Pranayama, Kriya, & Dhayna (Mediation) with special transformation sessions.
- Daily Evening Aarti .
- Visit to Kunja puri mountain top, a vibrated Shakti ( Feminine) energy for special meditation to experience the feminine energy spread over the mountain since time immemorial.
- Visit to Vasistha cave for special meditation session.
- Visit to Ghats for special Ganga Arti on the banks of the mother Ganges.
- Use of Gaurikund – the fresh water pool.
Yogada – An Ashram Style Yoga & Wellness Retreat in the Himalayas, on the banks of the holy Ganges.14 Air conditioned cottages & 03 executive room units spread over a big green area offer clean and comfortable accommodation to the guests. Bathrooms are attached with running hot & Coldwater. Comfortable beds with top quality linen are used to make the stay a memorable one.
Yogada Kitchen gives you first hand encounter with authentic Himalayan food. All the food is selected by the yoga master as per the guest’s body type.
- Meals: yoga course 100 hours package
- Sumptuous meals served hygienically with love and cooked with organic supplies grew high up in the Himalayas and herbs grown in wild in the nearby reserve forests
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 12 dinners
- Morning herbal tea and evening herbal tea with yogic snacks
Yogada is surrounded by reserve forest areas giving you a chance to live & learn amidst nature.Comfortable accommodation is provided in ethnically made cottages were luxury is blended with nature.
All the living cottages are vibrated,energized & balanced before your arrival to give you maximum impact in your learning & rejuvenation.The sound of roaring Ganga, singing of birds and huge green area makes yogada the best and ideal venue for spiritual practices.