No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yogada Ashram
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-February-2021
- Duration: 27 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Our Yoga Teachers training course 200 hours is very unique as they are conducted amidst pure nature at Himalayan Foothills near the birth place of ancient Indian Science of Yoga. Other than the course, special Emphasis is given to healthy living amidst nature & hygienic & healthy organic food.
Our Yoga Teachers Training Course 200 hours is also unique as we use the most highly qualified teachers in the area, who have been busy in their studies till now and have started reflecting very recently.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Born and brought up in the villages of foot hills of Himalayas, Seema has inherited great wisdom from his Grand father who was a freedom fighter of India and traveled in different parts of India & other countries while fighting the world war. Seema has great Knowledge about the Indian Mythology takes care of Indian Mythology in sessions at Yogada.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Born in a Brahmin Family in Himalayas Yogi Raj Jeev is has started his career as research Scientist after his post-graduation in Organic Chemistry & PgD in Himalayan Tourism. He is still heading the pioneer & Leading Adventure Tours & Travel company the - Garhwal Himalyan Explorations Pvt. Ltd with its base in Rishikesh. Certified Yoga Alliance International – 500 hours Teacher | Certified Senior Yoga Instructor – Yoga Alliance Professionals | Certified Therapist – International Association of Yoga Therapist
Yogada in the Himalayas is 10 kms up river from Tapovan ( Rishikesh). Situated on the banks of Ganga & spread over a big green area at the base of lower Himalayan foothills, yogada promises highest quality of living and learning atmosphere.
Our Yoga Teachers Training Course 200 hours is also unique as we teach and practice the time tested traditional knowledge only, as well as teach the unknown dimensions of yogic science: Practicing the new dimensions of yogic science all our courses start with your Yogic Diagnosis as per the ancient traditional practices, on one to one basis. You will be asked and watched to surface your Doshas (irregularity) through your behavioral and eating habits. Once diagnosed your living throughout the course will be based on your body type giving you a complete practical firsthand Knowledge of changing & rejuvenating yourself, so that you can change others once you become a teacher yourself.
- Know your Body- Ayurveda Way : Understanding Doshas and how Yoga can help to cure doshas.
- Know the Rituals : Hawan & Cleansing Rituals as per vedic Knowledge with knowledge and recitation of different mantras for different god & Goddess / Occasions.
- Know the Mantras: Detailed descriptions of Mantra and study of their effects on Body, Mind & Soul.
- Cleansing: Study & practice of different cleansing Kriyas ( techniques)
- Asana : A detailed study Knowing and practicing the Asana the Hatha Way – The Authentic and traditional way. Introduction and practice of Asana the vinyasa flow way.
- Pranayama: Detailed study and practice of different Pranayamas.
- Meditation: Practice of different meditation techniques.
- Mudras & Bandhas: Physical Gestures & Closures – Study and practice of Mudras.
- Yogic Philosophy: Detailed study of Primitive Yoga philosophy in today’s context.
- Know your Books: Study on the different knowledge available in the books detailed study of Hath Yog Pradipika.
- Indian Classical Music Tutorials.
- Sessions on Indian Yogic Food Cooking.
- Spiritual Discourses on Ancient Indian Knowledge of Wisdom – Vedas with important Gurus in the areas.
- Visit/ Excursions/ trekking to vibrated places, temples and ashrams.
- Starting & Preparing for the day.
- The Himalayan Healing Touch.
- Deeper Dimension of Yoga.
Yogada – An Ashram Style Yoga & Wellness Retreat in the Himalayas, on the banks of the holy Ganges.14 Air conditioned cottages & 03 executive room units spread over a big green area offer clean and comfortable accommodation to the guests. Bathrooms are attached with running hot & Coldwater. Comfortable beds with top quality linen are used to make the stay a memorable one.
Home grown organic Himalayan food served in in local mountain style, giving you the real rich taste of India.
Most of our raw food comes from the villages from high Himalaya, where use of chemicals, pesticides and artificial manure is not practiced till date.
Yogada Kitchen gives you first hand encounter with authentic Himalayan food. All the food is selected by the yoga master as per the guest’s body type.
The Yoga Teachers Training Course 200 hours not only give you the firsthand knowledge of this tradition but guide you to perfect health and making you fit and bring you in sync with the universe through rare techniques so that your teachings can carry forward this ancient tradition in its original & purest form.
- All vegetarian organic meals during the entire course
- Comfortable accommodation for 26 nights in ethnically designed rooms
- Certification of 200 hours YTT Course after the completion of the program
- Special activities in the ashram including Shudhi Session, Hawan, and personal one to one session with Guru yogi/Ayurveda Doctor
- Weekly excursions to vibrant places in the area
- YTTC 200 hours as per the syllabus & curriculum with notebook, reference book and course material
- Any additional services and tours
- Items of personal nature i.e any kind of insurance and medical services
- Travel to and from Yogada
- The cost does not Include 12% of GST Taxes, which has to be paid only at the time of check in upon arrival.
- There is an expression of gratitude to the lower staff which is just USD 1 per day, and has to be paid at the time of check in upon arrival which will total to 29 USD.
Yogada is surrounded by reserve forest areas giving you a chance to live & learn amidst nature.Comfortable accommodation is provided in ethnically made cottages were luxury is blended with nature.
All the living cottages are vibrated,energized & balanced before your arrival to give you maximum impact in your learning & rejuvenation.The sound of roaring Ganga, singing of birds and huge green area makes yogada the best and ideal venue for spiritual practices.