No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yogada Ashram
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-March-2021
- Duration: 33 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Yoga not only brings us back to the rhythm of nature: Triguna and Pancha Mahabhuta (the 5 elements) but leads to elevate our soul and help us evolve to higher state of physical & mental level.
After working & exploring for two decades Yogada bring you this ancient Knowledge in the purest & primitive form and give you the most Authentic & Rare learning experience amidst pure nature in the Himalayas, – the birth place of yoga.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Born and brought up in the villages of foot hills of Himalayas, Seema has inherited great wisdom from his Grand father who was a freedom fighter of India and traveled in different parts of India & other countries while fighting the world war. Seema has great Knowledge about the Indian Mythology takes care of Indian Mythology in sessions at Yogada.
Yogada in the Himalayas is 10 kms up river from Tapovan ( Rishikesh). Situated on the banks of Ganga & spread over a big green area at the base of lower Himalayan foothills, yogada promises highest quality of living and learning atmosphere.
Our Teachers Training Courses 300 hours are unique as we teach and practice the time tested traditional knowledge only, as well as teach the unknown dimensions of yogic science: Practicing the new dimensions of yogic science all our courses start with your Yogic Diagnosis as per the ancient traditional practices, on one to one basis. You will be asked and watched to surface your Doshas (irregularity) through your behavioral and eating habits. Once diagnosed your living throughout the course will be based on your body type giving you a complete practical firsthand Knowledge of changing & rejuvenating yourself, so that you can change others once you become a teacher yourself.
Schedule from Monday to Friday
- 06:30 AM Morning Nectar - Herbal Tea
- 07:00 AM Becoming one with nature (Contemplating walks in Forest)
- 08:00 AM Cleansing - Jal Neti, Herbal tea and fruits / Biscuits
- 08:30 AM Yoga Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow (Knowing & Practice)
- 10:00 AM Breakfast & Morning Break
- 12:00 PM Understating Yoga (Philosophy & Mythology)
- 13:30 PM Lunch
- 14:00 PM Afternoon Break
- 15:00 PM Understating Yoga: Anatomy
- 16:15 PM Tea & Comfort Break
- 16:30 PM Understating Yoga: Hatha Way (Aasana's and Alignment)
- 18:00 PM Karma Yoga - Cleaning Preparing of the Hall and Tea
- 18:45 PM Understanding Yoga : The Deeper Dimensions
- 20:00 PM Dinner
- 20:30 PM Meditation for higher Consciousness
- 21:00 PM Lights off
Yogada – An Ashram Style Yoga & Wellness Retreat in the Himalayas, on the banks of the holy Ganges.14 Air conditioned cottages & 03 executive room units spread over a big green area offer clean and comfortable accommodation to the guests. Bathrooms are attached with running hot & Coldwater. Comfortable beds with top quality linen are used to make the stay a memorable one.
Home grown organic Himalayan food served in in local mountain style, giving you the real rich taste of India.
Most of our raw food comes from the villages from high Himalaya, where use of chemicals, pesticides and artificial manure is not practiced till date.
Our Yoga Teachers training courses 300 hours is very unique as they are completed amidst pure nature at Himalayan Foothills near the birth place of ancient Indian Science of Yog. Other than the course, special Emphasis is given to healthy living amidst nature & hygienic & healthy organic food.
Our Yoga Teachers Training Courses 300 hours is also unique as we use the most highly qualified teachers in the country, who have been busy in their studies till now and have started reflecting very recently.
- 32 Nights accomodation.
- All vegetarian Organic meals
- Use of filtered mountain spring water for drinking.
- YTTC 300 as per the syllabus.
- Special Activities in the Ashram Retreat
- Shudhi Session
- Personal One to one Session with Guru yogi / Ayurveda Doctor
- Weekly excursions to vibrant places in the area.
- Visit to the Ashram & Ghats for Exclusive Ganga Aarti ( Prayer with Rituals) with transportation and Guide.
- Trekking trip to Kunja puri Goddess with mediation on the mountain top with transportation and Guide.
- Rafting on the water of wisdom – Half day Rafting trip on the Ganges with transportation and Guide.
- Visit to Vasistha Goofa, the ancient cave where famous saint Vasistha Meditated. with transportation and Guide.
- Village walks to the nearby village with Guides.
- Certification after the completion of the program.
- Travel to & from Yogada. Our associate travel co. will be happy to arrange the same on best rates as per your requirements.
- Items of personal nature e.g. laundry, tabled drinks, travel & medical insurance, services in unforeseen circumstances.
- There is an expression of gratitude to the lower staff which is just USD 1 per day, and has to be paid at the time of check in upon arrival which will total to 39$USD.
Yogada is surrounded by reserve forest areas giving you a chance to live & learn amidst nature.Comfortable accommodation is provided in ethnically made cottages were luxury is blended with nature.
All the living cottages are vibrated,energized & balanced before your arrival to give you maximum impact in your learning & rejuvenation.The sound of roaring Ganga, singing of birds and huge green area makes yogada the best and ideal venue for spiritual practices.