No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: YogaDunia
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 05-April-2020
- Duration: 22 Days
- Area: Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Join us for an amazing 200 hour Transformative Vinyasa and Yin yoga teacher training at Yoga Dunia, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia. Minutes from the beach in a peaceful location, this is the perfect location to dive deeper into your Yoga and become qualified to teach.
We are offering a combined equally balanced course where you will learn all the Vinyasa and Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give you the skills and qualification to teach both Yin and Yang yoga classes.
Loved everything about Yoga Dunia!
I loved talking to the staff at Yoga Dunia, and loved the yoga classes even more! Make sure to show up a little early or stay a little after class to have a dragonfruit smoothie and relax in the swinging chairs by the pool
Core Subject: Yang Yoga
International teacher of 13 years with over 1000 hours of Yoga Teacher Training. She is absolutely honored to share her experience and deep love of yoga with those just starting on the path of teaching or those wishing to deepen their knowledge. Her main desire is to create a safe and loving environment where teacher trainees can be totally authentic, dive deep, and connect with their own inner wisdom and beautiful hearts.
Core Subject: Yin Yoga
Passionate about how yoga empowers people in the healing process; rather, than being a passive recipient of treatment, the student is actively engaged in the path to their own well-being. Claire sees her role as guide you to listen to your own subtle messages your body gives and directing you as to how to respond offering tools for re-balance and teaching you the way to implement these tools within your own teaching.
Yoga Dunia is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali.
A small, peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan is covered with pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, and lush jungle.
Just as beautiful as Bali, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect place to escape to for a transformational spiritual journey through yoga.
- Intelligently sequenced, Alignment Based Vinyasa Flow classes.
- Successful sequencing of a 90-minute Vinyasa yoga class.
- Exploration of the principles of the Hatha Yoga System within teaching and practice.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation sessions to compliment a dynamic Yang Practice.
- Yoga Philosophy: Including Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika and how to incorporate key elements and themes into your teaching.
- Study of the subtle body including Chakra system, Vayus, Nadis, Koshas, and how they relate to you, your students and your teaching.
- Practical anatomy relevant to a dynamic Yang asana practice.
- Common misalignment issues and how to create a safe and accessible practice for your students.
- Taoism and Yin and Yang Theory and how these relate to our Yin and Restorative yoga practices.
- The seven Emotions and the Corresponding organs.
- The Meridian system.
- Our energy fields and energy bodies. How they relate to you, your students and your teaching.
- Tension and Compression anatomy interactive lab
- Functional Yoga Interactive lab: how to use Yin yoga to compliment your skeletal system
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation sessions to compliment a Yin Practice
- The basic acupuncture points
- Successful sequencing of a 90-minute yoga class (Yin, Restorative)
- Teaching Skills for both Vinyasa and Yin practices
- Establishing a successful self-practice
- Finding your voice as a teacher, exploring your unique contribution and your role
- Practical lesson planning and sequences
- Practical 20 minute teaching opportunity to the group in both Vinyasa and Yin style
Daily Training Schedule:
- 6 AM – 6.45 AM: Meditation
- 6.45 AM – 7 AM: Morning tea
- 7 AM – 9 AM: Asana and pranayama
- 9 AM: Breakfast
- 10.30 AM – 12.30 PM: Interactive lectures or asana labs
- 12.30 PM – 1.30 PM: Lunch
- 1.30 PM – 3.30 PM: Interactive lectures or asana labs
- 4.00 PM – 6.00 PM: Evening asana, pranayama and meditation
*From Monday to Sunday with one Sunday off
Accommodation is external to Yoga Dunia, there are so many options close by and we can easily help you find the right one for your budget. We have found in the past many people prefer to have some privacy at the end of the day.
Breakfast is provided every day during training.
The training includes Vinyasa (Yang) and Yin asana, philosophy, practical interactive learning labs and student practical teaching labs. Your own practice will deepen as you apply the theory of both yin and yang yoga to yourself and have the opportunity of practicing teaching both of these styles to others. By the end of this intensive course, you will be able to confidently teach a Vinyasa and Yin class.
- Yoga philosophy, asana, pranayama and meditation, teaching skills, anatomy, and physiology for both a Vinyasa and Yin practice, both styles are delivered 50/50.
- Daily 2 hour double yin and yang yoga classes, totaling 4 hours each day
- On successful completion a 200 hour Teacher Training certificate recognized by Yoga Alliance.
- All Yin & Yang classes
- All pranayama & Meditation classes
- All props required for the training
- All Lectures & Teaching Labs
- Refill water all day
- Comprehensive Yin & Yang teacher training manuals
- Certificate with option to register with Yoga Alliance
Yoga Dunia Lembongan
Yoga Dunia is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali. A small, peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan is covered with pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, and lush jungle.Just as beautiful as Bali, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect place to escape to a transformational spiritual journey through yoga.
Full payment for the course is due at least on arrival.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500USD will secure your place
- If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the start date all payments are non-refundable. Before this date, you will be refunded the amount you have paid minus the deposit.