No. of Guest(s)
7 Nights/6 Days
- Organizer: Yogaline
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-October-2019
- Duration: 7 Nights/6 Days
- Area: Comunidad Autonoma de Canarias, Spain
- Food: Veg
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea
Dive yourself into yoga, not just a holiday but a full immersion, nothing but yoga and yourself matter this week. Discover more about your own practice, your body and posture, your meditation progress. Following the path of Patanjali there is time to work on the steps of the 8th fold path. Dip yourself into a week of bliss...
Core Subject: Yoga (vinyasa slow flow, yin), organisation, contactperson, manager,
Eline, teaches a mixed style yoga. She uses a slow flow to find more about your own yoga practice, how are you doing today? And what do you need? Becoming aware of your own body, postures and thoughts while working on asanas and breathing techniques. Don't try to look like the picture in the book (or on insta) but get the asana to work for you! We all have different bodies, you can’t expect us all to look the same.
Core Subject: Anatomy, Health and Lifestyle, Sports, Anamnesis
Lena, is doctor in sports medicine. Not just workouts there is so much more to the body and the way we move, Lena studied sport science and became a doctor in sports health! She will know what you need to improve your posture, health and all questions you have about your physics. Lena can give you exercise programs along side your yoga practice to remain a healthy lifestyle for your body, mind and life!
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, one of the 7 islands, it has its one vibe, some say the volcanic rocks and 7 chackras influence the islands attraction and you wont be the same after a visit :)
With daily two asana(postural) classes, pranayama (breath) and philosphy classes, meditation sessions, anatomy and health sessions with a knowledgeable sports doctor and 3 personal sessions exploring more of what you want! This week might be transformational.
The days look mostly like this;
- Morning Yoga practice with after pranayama or philosophy
- Meditation session Break; time for surf, sup and/or lunch.
- After the break there is Yin Yoga or Anatomy/Lifestyle class
- Short break
- Personal development time / quiet hours and journal.
- Afternoon Yoga practice with after pranayama or philosophy
- Massages and personal sessions are scheduled throughout the day between the classes. There are some extra program parts scheduled like the walking meditation, the picnic in the dunes, the dinner night and the closing circle.
About the villa: The dorm: Is a 4 person shared room with shared bathroom. The twin rooms: Are bunkbed rooms with semi-private bathrooms The private rooms: Have kingsize double beds or a twin bunk with semi private bathrooms.
Daily Breakfast, 5x packed Lunch. At the end of the week a dinner will be served for all of us. A great way to close, to get together and enjoy a goodtime!
during the week we will head out on a picnic into nature, combined with some classes this will be an excursion in the week.
- 50 hours of program, not just to relax but also to learn, develop and discover yourself and the beautiful Fuerteventura.
- More than just a daily asana practice you will get to know about all the basics of pranayama , meditation and body postures ,and learn how to match this with yourself.
- 7 nights Accommodation
- Asana practise Vinyasa and Yin
- Daily philosophy & pranayama
- Meditation sessions
- Some one-on-one sessions (choose from:) Private Yoga, Sports Medicine Consults, Ayurvedic Massage, Nutrition Study
- Anatomy for body awareness and postural allignment
- A Massage
- Daily journal time, during the quiet hour, with guidance.
- Meals: healthy lunch picnic and an opening dinner.
- All yoga materials
- Accommodation with bedlinnen and towels
- A Journal Manual! you can choose to get it printed.
Optional add activities to discover the local qualities of the ocean, try sup, surf or windsurf.
Eline teach in Fuerteventura a mixed style of SlowFlow, Yin, Power and Therapeutic Yoga. Since 2014 Eline is teaching yoga ,Eline started in a studio and a yoga school in Holland aside the beach yoga classes in Fuerteventura, later there was Portugal, Bulgaria, and during our trip to central-south America Eline had the chance to teach in jungle retreats in Nicaragua, Hostels in Panama, Colombia, Peru and Chile.