50 Hrs Yoga Immersion In Fuerteventura, Spain
Dive yourself into yoga, not just a holiday but a full immersion, nothing but yoga and yourself matter this week. Discover more about your own practice, your body and posture, your meditation progress. Following the path of Patanjali there is time to work on the steps of the 8th fold path. Dip yourself into a week of bliss...
With daily two asana(postural) classes, pranayama (breath) and philosphy classes, meditation sessions, anatomy and health sessions with a knowledgeable sports doctor and 3 personal sessions exploring more of what you want! This week might be transformational.
Eline SchenkCore Subject: Yoga (vinyasa slow flow, yin), organisation, contactperson, manager,
LenaCore Subject: Anatomy, Health and Lifestyle, Sports, Anamnesis
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, one of the 7 islands, it has its one vibe, some say the volcanic rocks and 7 chackras influence the islands attraction and you wont be the same after a visit :)
The days look mostly like this;
- Morning Yoga practice with after pranayama or philosophy
- Meditation session Break; time for surf, sup and/or lunch.
- After the break there is Yin Yoga or Anatomy/Lifestyle class
- Short break
- Personal development time / quiet hours and journal.
- Afternoon Yoga practice with after pranayama or philosophy
- Massages and personal sessions are scheduled throughout the day between the classes. There are some extra program parts scheduled like the walking meditation, the picnic in the dunes, the dinner night and the closing circle.
About the villa: The dorm: Is a 4 person shared room with shared bathroom. The twin rooms: Are bunkbed rooms with semi-private bathrooms The private rooms: Have kingsize double beds or a twin bunk with semi private bathrooms.
Daily Breakfast, 5x packed Lunch. At the end of the week a dinner will be served for all of us. A great way to close, to get together and enjoy a goodtime!
during the week we will head out on a picnic into nature, combined with some classes this will be an excursion in the week.
What Makes This Program Special?
- 50 hours of program, not just to relax but also to learn, develop and discover yourself and the beautiful Fuerteventura.
- More than just a daily asana practice you will get to know about all the basics of pranayama , meditation and body postures ,and learn how to match this with yourself.
- 7 nights Accommodation
- Asana practise Vinyasa and Yin
- Daily philosophy & pranayama
- Meditation sessions
- Some one-on-one sessions (choose from:) Private Yoga, Sports Medicine Consults, Ayurvedic Massage, Nutrition Study
- Anatomy for body awareness and postural allignment
- A Massage
- Daily journal time, during the quiet hour, with guidance.
- Meals: healthy lunch picnic and an opening dinner.
- All yoga materials
- Accommodation with bedlinnen and towels
- A Journal Manual! you can choose to get it printed.
Optional add activities to discover the local qualities of the ocean, try sup, surf or windsurf.
Eline teach in Fuerteventura a mixed style of SlowFlow, Yin, Power and Therapeutic Yoga. Since 2014 Eline is teaching yoga ,Eline started in a studio and a yoga school in Holland aside the beach yoga classes in Fuerteventura, later there was Portugal, Bulgaria, and during our trip to central-south America Eline had the chance to teach in jungle retreats in Nicaragua, Hostels in Panama, Colombia, Peru and Chile.
- 31 days before arrival you can have a full refund, minus admin costs (depending the payment method)
- 7 days before arrival 50% refund.
Why choose Yogaline
A yoga immersion is more than a holiday or retreat, without the extra teaching and 'karma' hours. This program is all in one package. Where you can enjoy not only the yoga and meditation but also some leisure time with the group mates by immersing in the group activites and by spending your time by captivating the beautiful landscapes of canary island. A great week to prepare for YTT or to finally get that understanding of Yoga!