No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yoganandham
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 15-April-2021
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature,River
The Yoganandham 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is based on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga and also includes Bhakti Yoga, Pranayama (breathing techniques), yoga philosophy, yoga therapy, anatomy and physiology of the body, teaching methodology, Shatkarma (cleansing techniques), yoga sadhana, meditation, and other yogic practices. The course is strategically designed with a well-thought-through balance of traditional Indian yoga practices and combined with modern teaching styles and practices.
It is a 28 days residential training program that includes accommodation, 3 ayurvedic vegetarian meals a day as well as outings on Sundays.
Core Subject: Meditation
Yogi Mohit Kumar is famous for his behavior and his kind nature. Yogi Mohit Kumar decided to start his yoga journey. His elder brother played an important role in growing his interest in Yoga. After finding his interest he decided to come to Rishikesh, for finding a right place for getting knowledge about Yoga. His search ended when he joined Yoganandham, at yoganandham he learnt all aspects of Yoga like Asanas, meditation, Pranayama, Shatkarma etc. He also works as Shatkarma instructor at Yoganandham, and also gives classes to beginner level students and old age practitioners. He is loved among guests for his kind hearted nature.
Core Subject: Yoga Philosophy
Manish Arora is the founder of Yoganandham (A School for Yoga Learning). He is the main Yogacharya at Yoganandham Yoga School, and a very experienced teacher. He is well known for his Hatha Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, and Teaching Methodology classes. He believes that in learning you will teach and in teaching, you will learn. After completing his Bachelor’s degree he continued his studies and completed his Master’s Degree in Yoga and Holistic Science from Rishikesh University.
Our center is peacefully located in Tapovan, which is 5 minutes walking distance from the famous Laxman Jhula and Holy River Ganga.
Our program covers all aspects of yoga, including the physical aspects as well as mental, and spiritual aspects.
- Adjustment Learn how to adjust these asanas and understand how the adjustment can deepen your practice.
- Pranayama These are based on traditional yogic breathing techniques which will benefit your yoga practice as you learn how to lengthen your breath.
- Shatkarma (cleansing techniques) These will purify the nervous system and allow your breath to flow freely throughout the body. In expelling toxins from the body, you will, therefore, cleanse it.
- Yogic Mudras (energy seals) Stimulate different parts of the body by sealing in the energy. These are usually used in pranayama and affect the flow of prana.
- Bandhas (energy locks) How they regulate the flow of energy and assists the practitioner in asana. Jalandhar Bandh, Uddiyan Band, Mool Bandh,Maha Bandh.
- Meditation You will cover a range of meditation techniques that will help build concentration and focus on your daily practice. Techniques include om chanting, chakra, and candlelight meditation.
- Mantras (chanting) A range of mantras will be taught including the Gayatri mantra, Mrityunjay mantra, and many more. You will find your inner harmony in these sessions.
- Teaching Methodology This class will give you the necessary building blocks to devise your own yoga class. Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you may be faced with.
- Introduction to Yogic Anatomy Students will be introduced to the structure of the main organs (heart, lungs, stomach, liver, and kidney). You will learn anatomy relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas.
- Introduction to Yoga You will learn the definition of yoga, history of yoga, and the introduction of yogic text. This topic will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga.It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research.
- Yoga Sutras (Preface of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali) We will study this important text based on the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga. Discover the theory and foundations of yoga as Patanjali describes how to make a connection with the body, mind, and spirit.You will learn about Kriya Yoga; a methodology to overcome Pancha Klesha.
You will study 110 hours of asana (yogic postures) overall. This will comprise four hours of the daily schedule.
- 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Yoga Class (Hatha Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation, Shat Karma)
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Breakfast Time
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Yoga philosophy/Yoga Therapy/Yoga Sutra
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Stretching Class
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Lunch
- 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM Yoga Anatomy/Alignment class/Ayurvedic Lecture
- 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM Tea Time
- 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM Yoga Class (Ashtanga Yoga)
- 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM Pranayama & Meditation
- 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM Dinner Time
Our private accommodation offers guests a tranquil, rejuvenating, home away from home experience.
The room has its own bathroom with hot water and space where you can practice. You also get free access to high-speed WiFi.
The bedroom has a spacious and comfortable single bed.
The food provided is hygienic and well-prepared yogic food. The pure vegan meals are served according to the principles of Ayurveda and you are expected to be fully devoted and obey all the guidelines and disciplines of the yogic path during your training so that you may get the best benefits.
We provide healthy and light breakfasts which is the best way to start your day. It includes a fresh juice or milkshake with bread and butter served with some different spreads or toppings.
At lunch, we serve a complete full meal which would provide energy for the whole day. Typically this will include one healthy salad, fresh seasonal vegetables, lentils, rice, and chappati.
At dinner, we provide light food which includes soup, different salads each day, healthy vegetables, lentils, and chapattis.
This is a comprehensive course which will provide you the knowledge of yoga philosophy, history, and its development.
The course will help you master yoga asanas (positions) and will make you understand the effect of it on the body through yogic anatomy and yoga therapy.
The motive is to spread your authentic knowledge of yoga to the world in its purest form. You will observe daily pranayama and meditation classes along with mantra chanting so you understand their strengthening and balancing properties.
The course will bring you an understanding of the yogic discipline, diet, and cleansing rituals (shatkarma), and you will be taught teaching methodology to enrich your teaching skills.
- 28 Nights accommodation
- Yoga Therapy sessions
- Ayurveda and Naturopathy lectures to learn about you body and mind
- Rejuvenating Hatha Yoga sessions in the morning
- Weekly outings include different fun activities like rafting and camping massage
- Intensive Ashtanga Yoga classes to improve your flexibility
- 3 Daily delicious Indian Ayurvedic and organic food
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Registration with Yoga Alliance/Professionals/International/etc
- Course manual
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and bolsters
- Weekend/day off excursions
- Teacher training course and certification
- WiFi connection
- Group excursions/activities
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
Yoganandham yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh offers 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher training courses, yoga retreats, and yoga philosophy.Yoganandham is one of the most prominent yoga training centers in the world. It has offered yoga training and teaching courses to people all over the world for many years.
It is concealed in the heart of the cozy mountain range, making it an ideal place for learning yoga and meditation. Come seek your life's calling. Unveil the mystery and celebrate life!