200 Hour Intensive Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, Spain
If you wish to share the passion of Yoga with others, then this is an ideal platform for you. Join the 16 days 200-hour Intensive Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course, in the ambient surf capital of Andalucia - El Palmar, Spain. A non-crowded colorful city which converges enlightened minds and kind hearts with a single wave of Yoga, in the sunny south of Spain.
Become a part of this unique, contemporary, and life-transforming program at a stunning, golden beach from 24th Aug to 8th Sept 2019. Improve your physical, mental, and spiritual health at El Palmar, which is popular for its laid-back atmosphere, and unspoiled landscape.
Deepen your knowledge, and assist your heart with the 200-hour Intensive Yoga Teacher Training Course in a 16-days immersion professional program. This Hatha Vinyasa Yoga 200-hour RYT certification is recognized worldwide by the Yoga Alliance USA. Convert your wishing spark into a passion of flame as this program teaches you to meet your personal style of life.
With this program, browse your capabilities and nurture your inner-power to become an accomplished Yoga teacher on a global scale. This energy-booster program is the synchronization of breath with movements in one of the best locations of Spain.
Javier CastroCore Subject: Ashtanga, Anusara, Therapeutics, Shiatsu therapist, Tai-Chi, Chi-Kung
Tomas TealdiCore Subject: Rocket Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vipassana Meditation, Tai-Chi, Kung-Fu and Chi Kung.
Yogashala Institute offers accommodation in a comfortable Surf house which is situated nearly 350 meters away from the picturesque sand-beach of El Palmar. The clean and clear waters of the beach, to hippie-chic vibe, to lined up stalls and outdoor activities, you get everything to make it an amazing experience. The location is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city noise with a good parking space.
Enjoy the unique atmosphere of El Palmar with magnificent nature, the unspoiled beach, the fish-eyed sunshine, and surfing during the evening sunsets.
Go deepen into your yoga teacher training course on the daily basis:
- Learn progressive Vinyasa Yoga or a modern-day form of classical Indian Yoga. The poses are a result of ‘flowing movements'.
- The Vinyasa Yoga includes Ashtanga and Rocket Yoga School, Anusara School, Iyengar School with a set of 108 poses in the three modules (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- The authentic principles of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, which is a combination of easy to intense level practice.
- Pranayama or deep-breathing exercises make for an internal drift to elevate the transformative abilities, to widen the perspectives, to cleanse your body and mind, and to make you feel refreshed.
- Manual Adjustment and Alignment techniques to correct your posture, protect you from any uncalled minor-injuries.
- The intense Meditation sessions include dhyana activities, inclusions of prayers and enhancing inner-wisdom, and stepping closer towards enlightenment.
- Biomechanics is the science of movement of any living body. It is the heart of every YTT, as it includes your muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones to produce movements.
- Study the structure, motion, and function of your biological body, know about your organs with the understanding of the Yoga Anatomy.
- Expand your theoretical knowledge of Yoga with the holistic teachings of the Vedas, the Sanskrit scriptures of Upanishads, and the sacred-book of Bhagavad Gita.
- Develop a peaceful environment by improving focus, concentration through Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and advanced therapeutic assistance.
- Nurture the heart of each asana by looking within, and channelize your energy well by opening all the blockages from your body by focusing on your chakras.
Teach yoga classes, know the sequencing, and gain the confidence to become the next Yoga instructor.
Well furnished, amazingly comfortable, fully-equipped single, double, and triple rooms in the NEXO Surf house offers a warm housing to walk into. It is in the Surf Mecca El Palmar in Costa De La Luz, Andalusia, and the sunny side of Spain. All the basic amenities like attached washrooms, cleaning service, Wi-Fi, or free parking is included.
This highly-recommended place is a secret spot for people who enjoy a meaningful and fulfilling life alongside the mini-comforts of bean bags, hammocks in the garden and other cool features.The activities include surfing, new friendships, beach time, excellent food and spa-like relaxation in and around the popular Surf house.
* Price can vary according to the single, double and triple room accommodation.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
All three meals are served considering rich local ingredients, healthy food with unlimited tea, fruits, and water throughout the day. Dinner is served in the BBQ area of the Surf house.
El Jardin de NEXO restaurant will offer you nutritious, detoxifying meals which will help you purify your mind and body. El Palmar is the perfect Oasis to enjoy relaxed vacations while improving your health and well-being.
Paellas and fried seafood are the signs of quality, while other foreign dishes are also served with an exotic touch.
*You can inform the staff in advance if you prefer vegan, vegetarian, prefer gluten-free or lactose-free food.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Surfing at the Surf Capital of Andalucia - El Palmar, Spain.
- Located close to the beach where you can sit, detox, and relax away from the city mess.
- Friendly-vibe of yogis in a natural paradise.
- Surf house!
- Highly experienced, and inspiring Yoga Teachers.
- 3 time daily delicious meal.
- 16 days accommodation
- Surfing lessons with official Surf instructors of NEXO Surf house.
- Learning various types of Yoga forms like Ashtanga Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Rocket Yoga, Therapeutics, Bowspring, Progressive Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga
Yogashala Institute is a Yoga school and studio which was founded in 1997 by Javier Castro with a strong and living vision to expand the traditional yogic culture in the most contemporary form. The headquarters are situated in El Palmar, Spain, and they offer illuminating programs of 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training, and Yoga Retreats.
They have 22 years of experience in the field of Yoga and are dedicated to unleashing the magical properties of Yoga with their intensive programs.
Why choose Yogashala Institute
- Yogashala Institute has proved stagnancy, trust, and 22 years of excellence in its craft of Yoga. The passionate yogis have transformed the lives of many individuals over the years, and have produced countless inspiring Yoga teachers.
- The location is impeccable and has incorporated the fun factor too, to keep the happy-vibe alive around the aromatic and friendly yogis.
- The intense Yoga practices are introduced in not one, but many other yoga forms. So, Yogashala Institute offers you "smart education" in a lesser period of time.
- Also, what better than to learn how to surf after a sweaty Yoga session. It is a place where you can forget about the world, and only prioritize your ‘me-time’ in the most efficient yet rejuvenating way.